• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Remember Yoshi's Story?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Suddenly I have an urge to play it. I hope its cheap on eBay...
    But anyway, that game was totally awesome. Discuss?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    That's Yoshi's Island (also a great game), but Yoshi's Story is the one on N64.
    Man, I'm having some crazy nostalgia tonight.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • Ohh yeah... whistles in distance. Never Mind... BUT YOSHI'S STORY(not Yoshi's Island)Was an equally great game!!! Don't have that one though... needs to be a sequel.

(Sorry that I deleted the post.)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yoshi's Story was the one with the little story book right?

Omfg I love that game, when I get my Wii I'm downloading it for real =D

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • I could download it (don't think it is on the virtual console yet) but my Wii is not connected to the internet, and it will probably remain that way for a while.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Anything that's has Yoshi in it is good, Wherever Yoshi is, = so-o much fun (Including those games).

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Yoshi's Story was good. I liked it, but Yoshi's Island was my favorite Yoshi game.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • I remember that game, I liked it pretty well. I'll likely be one of the games I DL on the Wii.
    (But I liked Yoshi's Island better then Yoshi's Story XD)
    Same here. (Yoshi's Island was way better! ^_^) But Yoshi's Story was still AWESOME!!!

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I have Yoshi's Story, and its a great game.
    Although there was stuff to unlock (all the stages and the Black and White Yoshis) it doesn't last as long as Yoshi's Island.

I really like the Yoshi singing. Cute!

Years
  • I liked it, although I felt slightly disappointed once I beat it. I think I was expecting something as good as Island was. o.o;
    But like I said, still fun. I just haven't played it in awhile. I bet we still have it... we still have a N64. I'd just have to find it. XD

The storybook thing was pretty fun... and a lot of the levels were a good time~

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    If anyone wants this game besides buying u can look sad at the fact that you don't have it.

EDITED BY TRIFORCE89: Please don't encourage emulation.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back