• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Remove animation from a block

Years
    Hello, first thread on the PC, after i inserted a building in a tileset, some of the blocks change, showing parts of the opening door animation, but with the palette of the building, any ideas? I tried to mess with Door Animation Editor and Tileset Animation Editor from Lu-Ho, but the block didnt result animated. Thank you for any response, it could be useful!

Go visit Pokemon Secret Diaries, the HackRom I'm working on with a collaborator

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It's because a part of a tileset is sometimes used for a door animation (Don't know exactly how that works though, maybe someone can elaborate). To fix it, relocate the tiles that appear glitched to another part of the tileset.

Years
    Thanks! Looks like the last 8 pixels in the bottom of Tilesets N. 2's are used for block animations, you helped a lot!

Check the HackRom I'm working on, Pokemon Secret Diaries

Back