• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • First off, so sorry for not doing name changes sooner, guys T_T Second, don't freak out if you saw me viewing your profile, that's just where I get the name change link. XD

Hmm... how do I put this so that you know what I'm talking about... Well, here:

1. Change the account name "Keyrin" to "KEY".
    2. Change THIS account, EsMaS, to "Keyrin".
    I'm still not sure about the name changes to Keyrin, so I'm going to ask someone about that. If it's cool, though, then it's not an issue and it'll get done.
    Old Name: V.Valentine
    New Name: Voltaire

Is that acceptable?
    Only because you joined before the name change thread was made... apparently everyone gets freebies due to the glitch. Yay?
    Heh sorry, now that I checked the Members List I want my name to be Terry M.
    I hope you didn't want the period after the M. D: If so, let me know.
    Old Name - Psygon
    New Name - Flan

Thanks, I just came back so a change would be nice. XD
    Flan's taken. Sorry.
    Old username- Legendarylucario
    New username- Takashi
    Thanks

Old: J3

New:LiL' uokiaR

I want my name to be Stickx.

All of you are too new. You'll be able to change in July. Exact dates can be found in your profile; add four months to your join date.
    i'd like my name to be changed to The_One_Winged_Angel someone already has this name but w/o the underscores, will this be ok?
    It's fine, but it's... long. No rules against it, though, so I'll change it.

this will probably be my last name change ever so...

Old Name: Aniki

New Name: Zet

You had a recent name change. June 23 is when you can change again.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I guess someone had that name and got banned because it is not listed in the member list.

New Name Request: Haine Togu

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'd like to have a name change plz.

Old name:shinypkmnfan13
    New name:Eeveon

Years
  • Ok,if that name didn't work(I really really wanted to become a Porygon :(),then I will like to change name to Rapidash.
    Old name-Cobalt Dragonaire
    New name-Rapidash

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back