• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Could you please change my name. I'm still into Fire types but Celebi's my fave Poke so could I get my current name changed.

Current name:Flame Healer
    Wanted name:Celebi(the user hasn't been active for over 2.5.)
    if not Celebi then ~Celebi~

thx.

Years
  • Change my name plz

Leej124-Blee123
    Do you want the name Leej124-Blee123 or just Blee123? I'm confused and don't want to make a mistake. ^^;;
    is swapping name with my another account possible..?
    If the two accounts are eligible for name changes, yes, sort of; if you want the name of your other account on your current one, it can be done, but we can't put your current name on the old account at the same time. The old account would have to take a new name. A little confusing, I know, but it's how vB works.
    Could you please change my name. I'm still into Fire types but Celebi's my fave Poke so could I get my current name changed.

Current name:Flame Healer
    Wanted name:Celebi(the user hasn't been active for over 2.5.)
    if not Celebi then ~Celebi~

thx.
    Just letting you know, if the name appears on the members list, you can't have it, no matter how inactive they are. :/
    can i please have my username changed to kyuubi

Too new. You can change it August 8th.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I would like to change my name to Darkly_the_flygon

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Could you change my name?

old-geraldtpokemon

new-Nine-Tailed Assassin

Years
  • Current: Flying Monkey Butts
    New: αωαταρ αανγ

I don't know if you guys will do it with greek letters, please do if you can, but if you can't just change it to Awatap Aavy

Thank you.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I know I had a name change a couple weeks ago but when I log on there is aspace inbetween the darkcookie and _93. If you can please fix it.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
  • ok ive read the rules but i want to know if i can have my c changed to a captial?
    originally:charmandertoy2
    requested change:Charmandertoy2

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back