• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

helix

tea-binger.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Well... erm, sorry to bother but if I can't have Klavier alone then..

Old: Voltaire
    New: .Klavier

That's okay, right?

Years
  • Old name: Haileo
    New name: Pokemaster1993

EDIT: why is there a rule for new members can only change their name 4 months after they register?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Old name: Haileo
    New name: Pokemaster1993

EDIT: why is there a rule for new members can only change their name 4 months after they register?

Because that's the rule that PC has always had. Everyone has to wait 4 months before getting a name change. And obviously, you haven't waited 4 months, so you can't change your name yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Old name: Kyogre Trainer
    New name: Daiki

Apparently one of its meanings in Japan is a fast person ^_^ which is why i like it
    But....another of its meanings is a good horse....hope i dont get mocked though....

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Oh, come on!-I requested a name change a long time ago & it still is the same!
    Trying another attempt...

Old NAme:LOYALemerald
    New Name: ~E_M_Y~

jerryonhere

Wonder if I may come back..
    Years
  • Old Username: janderanderson
    New Username: jerryonhere

Thanks in advance!~

Old Username: janderanderson
    New Username: jerryonhere

Thanks in advance!~ :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Old name: Kyogre Trainer
    New name: Daiki

Apparently one of its meanings in Japan is a fast person ^_^ which is why i like it
    But....another of its meanings is a good horse....hope i dont get mocked though....
    Name appears to be taken, unfortunately.

Oh, come on!-I requested a name change a long time ago & it still is the same!
    Trying another attempt...

Old NAme:LOYALemerald
    New Name: ~E_M_Y~
    Just as a note, if names aren't changed, then there's always a reason for it (and I know I even said the reason why, last time you requested a change). There's no reason to get snappy about it.

Current Username: Forgotten Memory™
    Requested Username: Luke™

Please and thank you~
    Erm, even with the tier 4+ early name changes, you're still a month too early, unfortunately. :x Next month is when you'll be able to change.

Old Username: Jolylroger25
    New Username: Mind's_Shadow
    October 1st is when you can change.

Years
  • I can't seem to find my post that I posted a couple of days ago so here is my request again.

Old Name:SceptileHero
    New Name:Destiny (I hope it isn't taken yet. Last time I checked, it wasn't taken.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back