• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Reposted: D/P/Pt Scramble Challenge

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
  • Ru-Kun can have a Sneasel, which you can only use when it's dark on the game.

I would take that but you already gave me a Syther and the rules say you can only issue one Pokemon yo each of the other competitors.

KiyoshiOokami I'll give you a Pachirisu nicknamed Sparky.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Did the rules say that you can only issue one? If so, disregard that Kiyoshi. :P

PsychoJiggs, I give you a Cherubi. Must me named Petals. Has to know Sunny Day and take down before it evolves. Has to evolve. Has to keep Sunny Day.

Roland, You get an Ekans. Can only evolve after Lv. 40. Has to know Wrap.

Ugh. Come on people. I only need one more Pokemon.

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • PalCel, You can have a Goldeen.
    You may evolve it.
    >_> I'm not gonna put any restrictions on it.

EDIT: Oh damn, I forgot a nickname.. I'm unoriginal, so it's called "Queenie"
    There we go.

Anyway, I'm proud to announce that this is my first update.

- Began the Game
    - Chose Female Player: Name: Hikari
    - Headed to the Lake with my Rival, Barry.
    - Chose Turtwig as my starter [HM Slave, Yay]
    - Got the Running Shoes from Mom.
    - Headed to Sandgem town
    - Got the Pokédex from Rowan
    - Caught a Bidoof (♂), Nicknamed it "Derick"
    - Caught 3 Random Pokémon
    - Traded over 3 Eggs.

Current Team
    Bidoof (♂) - Derick
    Lv.3
    - Growl
    - Tackle
    -
    -

Egg
    -
    -
    -
    -

Egg
    -
    -
    -
    -

Egg
    -
    -
    -
    -

HM Slaves

- Turtwig

Last edited:

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • Grr, let's try this again. Apparently the last one didn't work?

Pokemon Specifications:None really. I prefer a challenge, but don't just be an ass when thinking of what to give me. Also, please specify. If you don't specify, I'll assume you mean I can fully evolve my poké, it can learn any move I want it to, and I can nickname it anything I want to. Tell me: Where's the fun in that?

User Specifications:
    I'ma be doin' it on Platinum. I can trade from my other games, but no wi-fi.
    Pokemon on Team [so far]:
    - Thadiuss the Magikarp (Must not evolve until at least level 35; Must never know more than one Water-type attack.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

I'll edit this post, or just post again with some suggestions, maybe tomorrow. Sorta tired for that right now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Thank you Akera! Want to nickname it?
    First Update!

Started out, Named Main character Palcel and Rival Barry. (Gee, how original >_>)
    We walked to the lake, where we were attacked by some Starly! >:O
    Picked Piplup as the Starter. (Cause Tort is immune to half my team.)
    Traveled to see Professor Rowan. Ran from all of the battles. on the way there. And then I saved and quit to tell you guys!
    Current Team:
    Piplup: Lv. 6
    -Pound
    -Growl

Was that good?

Jlizard, I give you Thadiuss the Magikarp! Has to get to level 35 before it evolves. No more than one water attack on Gyarados.

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Thank you Akera! Want to nickname it?
    First Update!

Started out, Named Main character Palcel and Rival Barry. (Gee, how original >_>)
    We walked to the lake, where we were attacked by some Starly! >:O
    Picked Piplup as the Starter. (Cause Tort is immune to half my team.)
    Traveled to see Professor Rowan. Ran from all of the battles. on the way there. And then I saved and quit to tell you guys!

Was that good?

Jlizard, I give you Thadiuss the Magikarp! Has to get to level 35 before it evolves. No more than one water attack on Gyarados.

Yeah, I edited my post..
    The nickname is there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Uh, Akera, You have to get all of your pokes before you can start. Sorry. '>_>

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Does this mean it's only allowed 2 moves? Also, what should I name him/her?

Name it Weazel and nope, it can have 4 moves. You must have 1 Priority attack and 1 stab attack. The other moves are your choice.

What should I nickname it? I'd like a silly one. :3

What about Umbreass?

Jlizard can have Piplup. I must know Bide. Can evolve after being hit by 3 steel attacks. Can evolve again after Soloing Volkner's Raichu or every other trainer in his gym. Nickname Pingu.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • This'll be my only update until Sunday, as I'm going away on a mini-vacation thinger in about, ooh, two hours. :P But anyways:

Update I:
    -Started a new game file, chose female character- named her 'Kiarra', and rival 'Barry' (hey, looks like I'm taking a trip on the originality train too! :P).
    - Chose Turtwig at random and played through the game until I could finally catch Pokemon.
    - Caught a Lvl 3 (female) Shinx with Intimidate, nicknamed her 'Sfinx', as required- also caught a HM Slave (male Bidoof, nicknamed 'MileyCyrus') and a few other random Pokemon in order to trade with Platinum.
    - Trained Sfinx and headed up to Jubilife.
    - Got Town Map/ battled trainers/ obtained PokEtch.
    - Traded two Starly and Turtwig for three eggs.
    - Croagunk (male) hatched, followed by Nincada (female) and finally Swinub (male), nicknamed each hatchling the assigned names.
    - Had fun using GunkyGoo's Earthquake (egg moves ftw) against wild Shinx/ Barry's Chimchar.
    - Battled trainers en route to Oreburgh.
    - Met with Roark, trained in the mine and then challenged the gym.
    - GunkyGoo's Earthquake OHKO'd Roark's Cranidos, after SwineFlu's Powder Snow took care of Geodude/ Onix.
    - Travelled to Floaroma Town, faced Galactics on the way.
    - Saved in Floaroma PokeCenter.

Current Team
    Sfinx (Shinx; f) -> Lvl 11
    Tackle
    Leer
    Charge
    -

GunkyGoo (Croagunk; m) -> Lvl 11
    Poison Sting
    Rock Smash (egg move)
    Earthquake (egg move)
    Mud Slap

SwineFlu (Swinub; m) -> Lvl 10
    Tackle
    Odor Sleuth
    Mud Sport
    Powder Snow

Nincompoop (Nincada; f) -> Lvl 7
    Scratch
    Harden
    Leech Life
    -

MileyCyrus (Bidoof; m) -> Lvl 3
    Growl
    Tackle
    -
    -

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    Hey i'd like to join, it sounds pretty fun so if i can join that would very cool. Thank's alot =)

Username: DracoNight656
    Pokemon Specifications: NFE Team
    User Specifications: Diamond, Can Trade

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Hey i'd like to join, it sounds pretty fun so if i can join that would very cool. Thank's alot =)

Username: DracoNight656
    Pokemon Specifications: NFE Team
    User Specifications: Diamond, Can Trade
    - Pidgey [No Restrictions]
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

There's my addition..
    A pidgey with no restrictions.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Jlizard take a Rosrade nicknamed Thorn and it can't evolve from a Budew until all of your other Pokemon reach their final or told form.

draconight, what do you mean by NFE Team?

And I only need two more Pokemon guys! I need two people who havn't given me a Pokemon yet to give me one!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Jlizard take a Rosrade nicknamed Thorn and it can't evolve from a Budew until all of your other Pokemon reach their final or told form.

draconight, what do you mean by NFE Team?

And I only need two more Pokemon guys! I need two people who havn't given me a Pokemon yet to give me one!

NFE = Not Fully Evolved, so I assume he wants Pokemon that aren't allowed to evolve.

Also, your sig is bound to get disabled, because of its size, so you may want to consider altering somthing. :D

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • NFE = Not Fully Evolved, so I assume he wants Pokemon that aren't allowed to evolve.

Also, your sig is bound to get disabled, because of its size, so you may want to consider altering somthing. :D

Oh Ok then draconight take a Magby if you want nicknames then nickname it FiyaBaby with that capitalization.

Really my sig could be banned? I've had it for a few months and all it is is a pic and a CSS box thingy.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Oh Ok then draconight take a Magby if you want nicknames then nickname it FiyaBaby with that capitalization.

Really my sig could be banned? I've had it for a few months and all it is is a pic and a CSS box thingy.

Well, it might not be banned, but it is really big. 8D

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Well, it might not be banned, but it is really big. 8D

I just realized what your seeing. I was told that imageshack is probably hacked and all images were replaced by a large image, thanks for telling me though, so now I think I only have the link in my sig, I needed to get a new one anyway.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I just realized what your seeing. I was told that imageshack is probably hacked and all images were replaced by a large image, thanks for telling me though, so now I think I only have the link in my sig, I needed to get a new one anyway.

yeah, that really big image I was seeing earlier is gone now.

Back