• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Republic of Georgia in War Against Russia

Years
  • The Republic of Georgia has signed a cease-fire with Russia. The terms of the cease-fire allow Russia to have "peacekeepers" in South Ossetia and Abkhazia. I just hope that this one holds longer then the one earlier in the week.[/URL]

Again? And will be failure again? Yesterday Angela Merkel - chancellor of Germany met Medvedev and what? Germany for peace! Germany is all of you friend! 6 points offer is a good decision! No certain decisions... All this interpriters as "We have our own mind about Russia and it's unchangeable and not friendly" Just lost of time...

AK87 - I wish you the best.

Oh, Thanks) I'll try be better)

So... Good morning America! It's time to wake up!
    What this: YouTube video named "Fox News: 12 Year Old Girl Truth about Georgia". It's really western mass media begun tell people truth? Or it's great mistake of editors? Discussion on youtube has shown that people in the west not belive them... not at all.

P.S. Ahahaha! Bugaga! Today in news - Saakashvili eats his tie)) Why? He is in scare?)) He's stock of lie has ended?

Last edited:
    Years
  • WTH???(Sorry!!!)

News just in: Russia threatens to nuke Poland.

Also seems Russia has run out of friends. I think it's they who'd best tread carefully now.

Now this has gone over the top dont you guys think...I hate being a war mongrer but things are starting to look like were back in the Cold War. Now I'm ?Scared? I mean I want to have a good life like everyone else not blown to bits by ICBM's. Oh well I repeat.... where the heck is the UNITED NATIONS in all of this?????!!!! Isn't this the reason they're there????

Years
  • News just in: Russia threatens to nuke Poland. Also seems Russia has run out of friends. I think it's they who'd best tread carefully now.

In Russia is a aphorism "Those friends must be taken by ear and placed to the museum" (takih druzey za uho i v muzey) :P It's know, that Russia don't interst in those friends (we call "friends" and "partners" most of western country', really it's not friends as I see)

So, this situation "missle defence system in Poland" is the best example and warning for all of you guys... how you risk if you can't control your government... this situation - is not wish of people of Poland, it's wish government of Poland. This story begun for a long time ago... People in Poland gathered on demonstrations and spoke " give work instead of radars ". Not surprising that peoples wish was not heard... President of Poland - one of best friends of Saakashvilly... His own people not need them - his country not need them... they can kill all own people, they just wait for a order from Washington or somewhere else...
    Poland will be a first priority target - yes of course, but why it for people of Poland? Our military experts says that this defence system useless vs our ICBM's. I think US and NATO experts are not idiots and think so... So, why this system in Poland? For making stress situation neer from Russia! (For your guys money).
    It's time to think - who need all of this?

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • It's time to think - who need all of this?

Like I said in my previous post, the corporate elite also oil companies and people on wall street. They all get a HUGE bonus when it comes to these wars. What dumbfounds me is America has had Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Mike Gravel heck even Jessie Ventura point blank say they're in 9 trillion dollars debt to China yet they still try to fight wars they can't afford and occupy over 130 countries like an empire and people still vote for guys like McCain/Obama because the media tells them too.

Americans need to wake up.

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • Like I said in my previous post, the corporate elite also oil companies and people on wall street. They all get a HUGE bonus when it comes to these wars. What dumbfounds me is America has had Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Mike Gravel heck even Jessie Ventura point blank say they're in 9 trillion dollars debt to China yet they still try to fight wars they can't afford and occupy over 130 countries like an empire and people still vote for guys like McCain/Obama because the media tells them too.

Americans need to wake up.
    Yeah, I don't think anyone likes the situation, but there's nothing we can really do; the powerful continue to stay powerful. Greed is evil, but from my experience it won't ever die. Crap.

Years
  • So... NATO defence system in Poland will be... And we received the offer from Republic of Belarus to place our own defence system on their territory, also we have offer from Syria to place our air defence missiles there... It's look as Karib crisis. And all this after the conflict in South Ossetia... US was wished defence system in Poland... why they need so civil victims in South Ossetia for this... Also in NATO meeteng Russia was accused in occupation of Georgia territory... Aha! In the north side of my town is the never user field with area equaled South Ossetia territory... And it's here, near from Moscow, not somewhere in Georgia... Peoples in Georgian town of Gori don't want Russian army evacuation because their goverment not help them...

P.S. Glad to see this forum up again, I hope that it will be more stabile now...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Even as Russia promises to withdraw from Georgia, there are reports that Russia is digging in and have blocked land access to the port city of Poti.

Yes - we call this "withdraw" ;), our army still standing there. Oh! Not only block Poti - russian army made great destruction of Poti :D, as one Ukraine news site says. I'll not be surprised if I knew that our tanks are in Tbilisi from here faster then by TV. :)
    Who report about this from "Georgian site"? Western reporters? I saw how they was under attack from Georgian army. Saakashvilly? Yes - now I know that he can speak english greater then georgian. Really georgian army not hurry withdraw too! Saakashvilly is a very strange president. War for him first, georgian army recovery and rearm already begin, but hungry people in Gori...

Western news says - Russia will break relationsip with NATO. Our news says - NATO will do it. So, most important in this "who will make it first?" O no! NATO did it! We are late...

P.S. So, our withdraw complite now... and what says about it in the west?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Frankly, I have can't side with either countries as the matter is overshadowed in the news and lacks enough credible reporting. In mother Russia, they publish you.

So here's a humourous Yahoo Answers image I found regarding the subject, enjoy:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    The proof can be found in the logistics of the situation. We have to ask, if Russia was being attacked by Georgia, then why didn't Russia alert the other nations? The west wouldn't have even heard about this untill much later unless Georgia hadn't sounded the alarm. Also, the fact that Russia is considering responding Militarily to the Missile Defense Shield in Sweden isn't helping out their case in the international community very well.

Frankly, I have can't side with either countries as the matter is overshadowed in the news and lacks enough credible reporting. In mother Russia, they publish you.
    Me and you haven't gotten along in the past, but what you just said was so freaking funny. *gives cookie*

Years
  • Frankly, I have can't side with either countries as the matter is overshadowed in the news and lacks enough credible reporting. In mother Russia, they publish you.
    So here's a humourous Yahoo Answers image I found regarding the subject, enjoy:

What this? Are you sure that men from georgia? Misprints in Georgia and Russia, and all other text is good... Anyway funny))))

The proof can be found in the logistics of the situation. We have to ask, if Russia was being attacked by Georgia, then why didn't Russia alert the other nations? The west wouldn't have even heard about this untill much later unless Georgia hadn't sounded the alarm. Also, the fact that Russia is considering responding Militarily to the Missile Defense Shield in Sweden isn't helping out their case in the international community very well.

We alert UN many times. May be we have diffrent news source, but picture from UN security conference must be one!) Maybe conversation of our ambassador in UN shown only for us? Those warnings was given them by month, 6 days, one day before Georgian agression... But we was not heard...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Russia Recognizes the Independence South Ossetia and Abkhazia

You do realize South Ossetia is part of Georgia and Georgian troops were attacked by Russian supported separatist first. Also Jaimes, I saw that picture on the Massgate forums and I still find it funny.

Also on August 26, the Russian government reconized the independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

Last edited:
    Years
  • So, I found our news source in english, I think it will be interesting at all, but just read latest news about Abkhazia and South Ossetia recognition https://www.russiatoday.com/news/news/29538 - all answers discussed here lighted there... Also, west mass media told something about Vitaliy Churkin meeteng in UN? Ahahaha! May I say - did you see this man?:

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2008
    Russia-Georgia conflict created a big headache for Israel which armed and trained Georgians for years - and now suddenly Russians threaten retaliation by supplying S-300 SAM batteries to Syria. Here is what a prominent Israeli analyst says: samsonblinded.org/blog/on-russia-georgia-and-israel.htm

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • You do realize South Ossetia is part of Georgia and Georgian troops were attacked by Russian supported separatist first. Also Jaimes, I saw that picture on the Massgate forums and I still find it funny.

Also on August 26, the Russian government reconized the independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

I think everyone who feels this way should do themselves a favor by taking 5 min out of their time to read this article here

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Yes - we call this "withdraw" ;), our army still standing there. Oh! Not only block Poti - russian army made great destruction of Poti :D, as one Ukraine news site says. I'll not be surprised if I knew that our tanks are in Tbilisi from here faster then by TV. :)

Western news says - Russia will break relationsip with NATO. Our news says - NATO will do it. So, most important in this "who will make it first?" O no! NATO did it! We are late...
    Unless in Russian "withdraw" and "dig-in" are synonymous (which I doubt), then once again your country is swinging the big red 'obvious lies' stick around. Also, you seem oddly happy about Poti being sacked... :/

What they mean is Russia's actions will have NATO end said relationship. The naughty child never smacks his own bottom.

Years
  • hah! My country says lies - whats else? But... where is ben Laden, a? why he is still not killed like Saddam? Maybe weapons of mass destruction already found in Iraq? Russia found and remove all dangers, not like USA - begin war and not have any idea for what))))

Last edited:

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Well.........
    I think it's pointless that they were fighting over the Oil there,like comeon,it's just Oil and yes it's expensive but don't go to war over it.Plus,you would think Georgia or Russia would alert the rest of the Soviet Union first...

TLM

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • A war over Oil? I saw this coming. Oil is expenisive but that doesn't mean people should die for it. Water is more expensive and I can see a war over water coming soon. This will probably lead to a massive outbreak and pollution problems. Besides Russia is a pretty rich country (I think) So they shouldn't need to go to war over it!

Back