• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Okay I don't know if I'm really supposed to be posting in this thread when I'm not asking for a name but pseudo is spelled pseudo and not psuedo and I would be very sad for you if you got a misspelled username accidentally. I mean if it's intentional feel free to ignore me, just wanted to give you a heads up.
    Not to worry though, in case it did happen. Typos and slight spelling changes don't go against the name changes, I don't think.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hey, I was just wondering (read the first post but didn't give the answer) whether or not characters not on the QWERTY Keyboard are allowed, e.g Ω or α. I assume not, but if so...
    Requested Name Change: Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I'm...I'm gonna do it. This name has had a good run but I want something new. :P

Requested Name Change: -Jared-

Unfortunately, just Jared is already taken. :P

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Chalifoux

Gotta love them words with an 'x' at the end. They just look so classy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Okay I don't know if I'm really supposed to be posting in this thread when I'm not asking for a name but pseudo is spelled pseudo and not psuedo and I would be very sad for you if you got a misspelled username accidentally. I mean if it's intentional feel free to ignore me, just wanted to give you a heads up.

yea it's misspelled on purpose. when i was younger i misspelled it for my ps3 account and since you can't change usernames on ps3 i just decided that i would just own up to it and started using it for everything now. that's the only reason i wanted it like that.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • If possible, I'd like to shorten my name to something a bit simpler. Hasn't been used/posted/logged in since July 2009.

Requested Name Change: Tox

~Hikozaru~

Chimchar Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    I no longer go by Stitch, thus I must change ma name!

Requested Name Change: Hikozaru
    If it's taken then just put ~ on both sides. like ~Hikozaru~

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Requested Name Change: Matthew Jay Reynolds

I don't think this is taken. If it is, just ignore this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back