• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Animation of your favorite Pokemon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    OOOO
    Pretty colors*Snaps of his daze*

Can you make one of A Lugia that turns into a Plusle and minun?!

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • I am not a boy icy_storm!!! So why are you calling me bro? Anyways, you should be glad I made yours! I am really getting tired of this calling me a boy -_- Anyways, teh special effects make it a biggggg file, (well, for the web anyway) so be cautious and don't overuse the special effects for future requests :P

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Hi! Could you please make me an Eevee-Flarion-Vaporeon-Jolteon-Espeon-Umbreon one?

Last edited:

NOT_A_MONKEY

Call me Smeargul
    Years
  • can you do two short ones for me?
    1. all 3 deoxys
    2. the attached images with a normal shuckle after the blue one and a normal slaking before the other one
    thanx
    Edit: can the white smeargle have a normal background?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    sneasel - umbreon - tyranitar - dark charizard - murkrow - golem - gengar - gligar - houndoom - houndour - mighteyna - absol - larvitar - rhyhorn - aggron uhhh thats it pleeeease

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back