• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request ANYTHING!

))The Sound((

Banned
    Years
    I do the black outlines as a style, but if you don't like it i'll stop.
    this one still has the black outline, cause i made it a while ago.
    Request ANYTHING!

i'll do the snake better soon

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    I was wondering if you could do a blue fire Cintiquil- Typhlosion. Also I would like to have a male trainer with a light blue tank shirt, and blue shean shorts. Also can i get it in Green.

))The Sound((

Banned
    Years
    here leeon um did you want the back pic and icons with it? and if you want me to do something better plz tell me. For your 2nd request, may I use a different trainer to make into your sprite? Should I make the overworld and back sprites as well?
    Anyway, here you go.
    Request ANYTHING!

Oh, and jhggyu, can you plz give me a picture of the dragonite? I haven't seen the movie.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    ))The Sound(( said:
    here leeon um did you want the back pic and icons with it? and if you want me to do something better plz tell me. For your 2nd request, may I use a different trainer to make into your sprite? Should I make the overworld and back sprites as well?
    Anyway, here you go.
    Request ANYTHING!

Oh, and jhggyu, can you plz give me a picture of the dragonite? I haven't seen the movie.

Actually no, but i can use it, what i ment was to make all of them seprate with blue fire. I'll still use this one too though, thanks. oh and about the trainer, it doesn't matter which one you use, and yes I'll need the back view as well

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Ok, could you make a Pikachu/Ho-oh, you know, a Pikachu with Ho-oh wings and colors maybe even a head-band with a feather sticking out of it and standing on an enlarged King's Rock; Do I need to be more specific on this one?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Actually, there isn't any cloned Dragonite in the movie. I just thought you could use your imagination (since the clones are exact copies of the Pokemon, but with some kind of markings).
    but he does have bron hair

mu2

pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2006
    could you make re-vamped front/back/overworld sprites of clair?

Back