• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Request for starter Pkmn w/ Friend code

Status
Not open for further replies.

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years
  • Request for Togepi w/ Friend code

Have searched all the forum rules, and I'm not 100% wether this is frowned upon or not, but here goes

Good afternoon all,

I'm a returning Pokemon player from the days of Gold/Silver, and I've recently purchased 2 x DS with X/Y for me and my partner to mess around on, while we wait for the new WoW season.

I've spent most of my morning at work, working out what Pokemon team I'll be striving for over the next few weeks, and I'd like to see if anybody might be able to help me out with a few low level Pokemon that I could train right away, rather than waiting until the appropriate times to find them

My wishlist is (all at the lowest level possible ideally)

Togepi (Really want to find one)
    Gible
    Staryu
    Honedge
    Eevee

Being that I'm new to the game, I have nothing much to offer, except my gratitude and a favor owed, so I'm looking for a generous person who might be able to give me a step up the ladder.

Not sure that it helps, because it's all based on trust, but I have a history of helping low level players on other games, and I'll always repay a favor if I can.

I'll be online all tonight, from 19:00 UK onwards. I don't have my Friend ID to hand, but I'll have it a little later.

Thanks for reading. If this, in any way against the forum rules, please accept my apologies and remove the post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2014
    i dont know when i can go on but have an eevee and honedge both low levels less than 5

fc 1564-3433-8134

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back