• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
  • Hey people.
    So, I have a request for a picture to be drawn, I don't have any sort of drawing talent myself.

A few months ago, I found out my love for the Rouge/Assassin class in RPG games, and I have used that class in RPG games ever since. And I use the same name every time. Nightsoul. I would like to edit a profile on a social networking site I use, themed around this character/game persona, but I can't find a Rouge/Assassin picture on the internet that isn't either:
    -Copyrighted
    -Rouge the Bat
    -Rouge the make-up
    -An assassins creed character
    -Any other game character that come under the Rouge/Assassin 'class'

So I would like a custom character drawn if it isn't too much trouble.

Requirements?
    -Some skill at drawing detailed cartoon/Semi-realistic characters
    -Kik or Skype (it'll be alot easier to show bits and pieces of what I would like the drawing to have in it, seeing as I am on my tablet and can't attach images to messages, on my mobile device)

If anyone can help out, please message me. Thank you ^_^

NOTE: I have no idea where I should be posting this request, so if any mod sees it and I have posted it in the wrong place, could you please put it in the right place?

Last edited:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    It might help your search if you used the word "rogue" instead of "rouge" :3

That said, Googling for existing art probably won't get you too far, though it would be good to keep some you like as reference for whatever artist you find to do this. Personally, detailed human characters aren't my area, but good luck!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Hey people.
    So, I have a request for a picture to be drawn, I don't have any sort of drawing talent myself.

A few months ago, I found out my love for the Rouge/Assassin class in RPG games, and I have used that class in RPG games ever since. And I use the same name every time. Nightsoul. I would like to edit a profile on a social networking site I use, themed around this character/game persona, but I can't find a Rouge/Assassin picture on the internet that isn't either:
    -Copyrighted
    -Rouge the Bat
    -Rouge the make-up
    -An assassins creed character
    -Any other game character that come under the Rouge/Assassin 'class'

So I would like a custom character drawn if it isn't too much trouble.

Requirements?
    -Some skill at drawing detailed cartoon/Semi-realistic characters
    -Kik or Skype (it'll be alot easier to show bits and pieces of what I would like the drawing to have in it, seeing as I am on my tablet and can't attach images to messages, on my mobile device)

If anyone can help out, please message me. Thank you ^_^

NOTE: I have no idea where I should be posting this request, so if any mod sees it and I have posted it in the wrong place, could you please put it in the right place?

Heey! Welcome to A&D, it's nice to have you here!

Unfortunately, request threads are against the rules of the A&D forum. The Arts & Design Rulebook has been linked for you in that entire sentence prior to this one, so give it a read when you get some spare time. :)

Currently, we don't have an Official Art Request thread, either. You can however PM members of this community who you think would suit the style that you'd like your character drawn in, and see if they'd take a personal request for you? The only shops that are currently going are for graphics design, such as my shop, flipancake's shop and かすみ's shop, and as far as I know none of us are all that great at freehand drawing! Sorry!

I've got a list of a few users that can draw, though, and that MIGHT be willing to take your request. If PMing them fails, or they can't do your request for some reason, you're more than welcome to hit me up and I can try my hardest to draw something you'd like. But as I've said, I don't really draw, only create graphics, and I don't own a tablet so even if I did comprise something on Photoshop, it probably wouldn't be all that great.

I wish you luck on your endeavours! And again, welcome to Arts & Design. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back