• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests! For hybrids and Morphs!

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • I am taking requests for Hybrid characters ( Animal/Animal or Human/animal) and Pokemorphs (Pokemon/ Pokemon or human/pokemon). I am kinda new a CG so yeah...I can do them in pencil, Black and white, Color, or with my spiffy Grey tone markers of death! MUHAHAHA!! *Cough* umm....yeah...Be patiant with me though! ^_^;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/Silver_Winged_Wolf/demon.jpg
    This is demon...I scanned her goofy....And her nose bugs me...But I love the way her arms and outfit came out! ^_^
    She was done with Grey Markers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/Silver_Winged_Wolf/vyren.jpg

And this is my adorable Vyren! She is a Eevee morph CUTE! I love this pic!

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Ok could you do a Blaziken one like the Eevee one, both genders if possible ^^.

Take your time im in no rush ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    i would like a growlithe girl morph and i mean little girl like ten or somthing if possible but you dont have to if you dont want to id understand

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    can I have a shroomish girl with the spots covering here body and make shroomishs bottom half a skirt and make the color of a shroomishs legs like the color of socks orsomething and make her hair white plz and thank u if its to hard tell me and i'll make it easier and by the way great job I like em :D

Back