• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests! For hybrids and Morphs!

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
  • Male, I don't really care much for color, (as long as it isn't pink.), but I prefer wings, a tail, and the head to be Draconic, along with some kind of robe, (like a magic caster, or something...)

Sorry if I sound greedy or commanding. ^_^;

biogenetic

riddle me this.
    Years
  • hey umm can do a male rapidash but the lower body rapidash's and the upper body of a male around age 25.

sorry about double posting the same message my computer was stuffing up and some how made doubles.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • can you make a girl that has shorter hair that covers her right eye has a marking under her left eye (looks like a Y except thicker a little wavey anddetached with a dot in opening part) clothes a black long sleve coat (goes down to her knees) with buckle things that click it together shows her navel black jeans kinda baggy black boot things a black chocker with a ruby attached (diamond shaped) and big black wings that are feathery
    hair color strawberry red/pink
    eyes red/pink
    skin pale but not creepy
    XD that is alot I am sorry if this sound rude!

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
  • May I request a Marshtomp girl and a Kirlia girl together? Maybe in those spiffy colored pencils you have. ;)

(Is it just me or was the last time she was here, it was a week ago? :\ )

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
  • Can you make me a Plusle girl with the ears and cheeks and all. Ummmm red hoodie and clack jeans with a white skirt over it? if its to hard jus tell me! ^_^

Back