• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rescue Team Acadamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    So if you have either. Which of the new Games do you have?
    Time or Darkness?
    And how far are you?

I beated the story,but I got a new save file and im at the future(its hard....)

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
    Nah, my relatives don't give much effort on Halloween.I just get gifts on Christmas. Oh, and birthdays. My godfather don't have a choice. <evil laugh> He is not giving me any gifts since I graduated from Elementary. LOL.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    *Haha... Me too... I spend Halloweens on Cemeteries... I just get freebies and candies from the loot of my sister in their haloween party! :D

XD - Hello Mates! :)

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
    LOL. Halloween is the time to visit dead relatives and cherish their memories here in the Philippines, LOL. Only few actually make celebrations.

P.S. LOL. We went from PMD Sky to Halloween. Haha.

Another P.S. The group got 6 pages already! Haha. Just noticed it.

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
    10 pages? Why not 100 pages? LOL. I think that was too much.

P.S. Yah, I'm from the Philippines.
    Another P.S. Who can give me tips to recruit Raikou and Suicune? I've tried ten times each today, exactly 12 hours ago, yet no one joined me. Awww...

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
    Yah, I joined it.

Aw. Schooling first. Maybe I'll try to be online once a week, but that seems like recruiting Deoxys without a friend bow, <LOL. Make your post more PMD-like>. I promised my parents I'll bring the Gold Medal this time. Haha. And it's our sembreak which is about a week. So, schooling first. This will be the last time I'll be online too, unil Nov. 1. Haha.

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
    Awww... We'll miss you CrobatDeluxe! :(

Well, It's schooling all right. But I am trying to be online as soon as posibble... :D

LOL. Thanks! Probably, when I'm back. All of you are Gold Ranks already, or even higher than that. Haha. And I'm the only Normal Ranker Original Member, that is the user who joined the club when it is just starting. Haha.

EDIT: Pinoy ka pala eh. Haha.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Yeah. I always die somewhere 30-36. Wish we could bring items(lots and lots of Reviving Seed).

Next I think is Jirachi. Besides, I have VBA aside from GBA. So I have 2 PMDs!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back