• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rescue Team Acadamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
    LOL. I'll bring plenty of Joy Seeds, maybe 10 of them. 5 Huge Apples, 5 reviver seeds, and an escape orb. That is what I always bring to level 1 dungeons. Haha. Oh, and my main pokemon is Zigzagoon, which I really reserved since I first recruited Pokemon for the level 1 dungeons. It levels so easily. Haha.

Anyway, i'll gotta say bye-bye to the community! Be back when I'm back, and I don't now when that time is. Haha.

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
    You're right. It nearly tied with Wish Cave for the hardest dungeon for me. It is the second, though. The idea of not fighting the boss legendary in the dungeon, and automatic recruitment appeals to me. Haha.

Gotta say bye bye!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I did it guys i beat Groudon xD
    Easily i may add!!
    Thank you for your hep!!
    I'm not used to this game yet ^^

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Congrat's on beating him!
    Man.. 6 pages aready @_@

Which of the new Games do you have?
    I've got Darkness

And how far are you?
    I'm up to the Hidden Land, trying to beat Temporal Dialga... but god he's hard >.<
    I'm only on lvl 42... but I think I need to get to lvl 49 or 50... so I'm just gonna keep wandering around the lands to level up.

Riolu and Eevee are Maxed out!?
    What about Meowth and Phanphy?
    Their so under appreciated ;_;
    Riolu and Eevee are way too Popular... for reason's I am unsure of.. Pikachu, I can see and Eevee... yeah, I guess so by why Riolu?

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    I've got Darkness, Time, Red and Blue (Soon - Sky)

And how far are you?
    Ive completed them all. Recruited Creselia in Darkness/Time and Recruited Deoxys in Blue/Red. :D

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
    I have explorers of time. I beat it, but I was bored so I restarted. I'm up to Amp Planes. I cant seem to beet the boss.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I have explorers of time. I beat it, but I was bored so I restarted. I'm up to Amp Planes. I cant seem to beet the boss.
    I've just gotten to the future now!
    Amp plains is the one with the luxio tribe right?
    Try using an attack that hits all pokemon like discharge or vapor cut (i know thats not the name of it but its something like that) Then get your partner to attack close pokemon so you dont get hit

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
    I have the Red Version

And how far are you?
    Finished all dungeon except the Level1-99 Floor Dungeon. 3 more legendaries! Woot! Rayquaza, Celebi, and Jirachi. Have not yet recruited all.

P.S. |Rigel| I'm back. I was sick in bed, and absent at school. LOL.
    Another P.S: We are on the 7th page! I just noticed.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    I've just gotten to the future now!
    Amp plains is the one with the luxio tribe right?
    Try using an attack that hits all pokemon like discharge or vapor cut (i know thats not the name of it but its something like that) Then get your partner to attack close pokemon so you dont get hit
    Hm... I hated Amp plains, my partner (Totodile) always died and used up all my Revive Seeds :P and being a Pikachu didn't help either...
    I beat it by pure luck the first time by pure luck!

Blue and Time
    And how far are you?
    Beat them all!

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Meowth (Me) and Pikachu(Partner) and Phanpy XD

Amp plain's was hard... very annoying, I died a few times, but the best way to beat the Luxio Tribe, is to first stun the Luxray, with some sleep seeds or confusion seeds or something, then begin to take out the Luxio's, because Luxray is the hardest, so take out his lackies first then go for the big man, also, take a ground type with you... Geodude! or Phanpy, those are the best two and uhh try to be at like level 20 something I think =? like 28 or something... makes it much easier XD

I managed to take out the luxio's with Scratch+1 I ate some seed that boosted my attak by one... it was the most awesome est thing ever... then I did something stupid and got rid of the enhanced attack for Slash >.>;;;

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Amp plain is easy actully.The Luxary tribe was hard,however,it was easy when I fought them in the new save file.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Name: Zephyr II
    Active: Yea I should be on daily ;)
    Why: I like the whole concept of Mystery Dungeon - it's very unique
    Pokemon: Chimchar

Go Getters

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Name: Zephyr II
    Active: Yea I should be on daily ;)
    Why: I like the whole concept of Mystery Dungeon - it's very unique
    Pokemon: Chimchar

Go Getters
    Hey dude welcome to the club!!
    Once Zappy is back on you'll be added to the list!!
    fell free to post away though!!
    Also make sure to check out our affiliates in my signature if you haven't already!
    Good to have you a board!

Second in command,
    GavZ

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Welcome Zephyr II!

Also have you guys heard bout the new Mystery Dungeon Games coming soon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back