• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rescue Team: Silver Dollar (PG-13, Violence, Romance, Drama, and Adult Situations)

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    On-Topic: The Wartortle Guild Chapter is now undergoing its final edits. From now on, though, a chapter a week, just to keep you guys in suspense. Especially with my Cliffhangers! ;)

Off-Topic: .:God::I'm making a picture for each one of the links on my sig, for decoration and originallity.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I just finished reading it. Very good, I liked it a lot. By far, best fic I've seen that had to do with Pokemon Rescue Teams

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    OK, I'll give you guys Chapter 5 today. TODAY, not NOW, if you promise not to beg from now on, does that sound reasonable?

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Chapter 5:[/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Eek!", thought Buneary as she let go of Riolu and jumped out of bed. "He's not awake is he?", she thought. Fortunately for her, he didn't find out, he actually was sleeping very deeply. She fixed herself up, trying not to imply she was "accidentally" sleeping with Riolu, and then nudged him slightly. "Hey, sleepy head! Good morning!", she said with a giggle as she woke Riolu up. "W-wha- Oh! Buneary! Are we there?" "Yup, get out of bed so we can go to the Guild. Isn't that what we came here for?" "Yeah. I'm getting up." Riolu jumped out of bed, grabbing his bag. Then, the two jumped out of the train.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The train arrived above ground, so they weren't in a cave when they got out, the train boarded above ground. The two waved the train goodbye, and walked toward the building. "What exactly does the guild look like, Riolu?" It's a big castle...tower...thing, with statues of Wartortle everywhere. It should be the biggest building in the city, we won't miss it." They walked on, until they were standing at the foot of the immense tower. Silver, with giant glass windows, reflecting the beads of bright sunlight that pounded on them, it looked very bright and shiny. No wonder anyone can't miss it. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Buneary and Riolu walked through the trail, surrounded by a garden, full of flowers of all different colors, and big statues of Wartortle. "I can tell they put some money into this place", said Riolu. After the walk, they came across a netted hole in the ground. It looked sort of like a pitfall trap without dirt on it, but much sturdier, as if someone was supposed to stand on it. Riolu ignored it, and attempted to walk in the door. "Hey, you! Stop, right where you are!" Riolu soon realized that it was coming from the hole, so he stepped back on the netting. "Judging by your footprint, I'd call you a..." Riolu was becoming impatient. "Aa- Luxio? N-no, Magneton! Ooh! I got it! Wait a minute, wait a minute!"[/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hey, Togepi! Step aside, you stupid intern!" This time, the voice was deeper, definitely implying that it was a different Pokemon. "Sorry about my intern. Judging by your footprint, you would be a...Riolu!" Riolu was shocked. This Pokemon probably could identify any Pokemon just by looking at its footprint! "My aura sense is telling me there's another Pokemon behind you, could this Pokemon please step on the Identifier, please?" Riolu stepped aside, and Buneary stepped on the Identifier, as Riolu did. "Judging by your footprint, you would be..a Buneary! But, not any ordinary Buneary. You are a shining Buneary. What a rare occasion! Welcome to our guild." The drawbridge opened, and the pair stepped in.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]There were powerful Pokemon everywhere! They must have been Rescue Teams, considering this was the center of the Four Continents' Rescue Force. Soon, a Magnemite approached Riolu and Buneary. "Excuse my, do you have any business here? We don't appreciate salespeople here! If you don't have any business here, get out immediately!" "N-no! We were just wandering if we could start a Rescue Team...Our hometown is no longer safe, so we came here to help Pokemon in danger.", said Riolu nervously. "Well, I appreciate your good intentions, but the road to being a Rescue Team is very difficult. You have to become apprentices first, and then pass your graduation exam. Are you still interested??" "Sure. We can handle it.", said Riolu. "Okay, please step this way.", said Magnemite. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]They walked over to a strange device, which seemed like a pedestal with a little green button in the middle. Magnemite pushed it, and a voice came out. "Welcome to the Wartortle Guild's Official Transportation System. Please speak your desired destination into the mike". "The Shellquarters, please.", said Magnemite, as instructed by the device. And in a blink of an eye, the three were in a different room. "Now you guys pay attention to the Guildmaster. The assembly will explain to you all the fundamentals you need to know for being a Rescue Team". They walked toward a large sliding door, and it slid open. The three walked through, and sat down in three of the many chairs, that were occupied by new recruits for the Wartortle Guild.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]There was a large stage in front of the seats. The big, red curtain opened, and a blue Turtle Pokemon, old looking, walked onto it, where he talked into the mike. "Attention, all Pokemon. The times now are difficult. No matter what, all Pokemon in Autumn are taking action. Most are running to hide. Chosen ones, like us, have swallowed our fears, and are here to protect the fools that run and hide. We will work hard to bring Autumn back to peace." Wartortle took a pause, and began talking again. "The people in this room will unite together to form a Rescue Team. Each Rescue Team will be given a Capsule, as in small room, in the Capsule Quarters. The journey from apprentice to full-fledged Rescue Team will be a difficult journey. But, you all are capable. I know it in your hearts. Who's with me?" Soon, the crowd broke into an ear-shattering cheer.[/FONT]

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Ooh! Ooh! Pick me...

"Sapphire and Ruby have a fight, and wake up in the morning, realizing they have turned into Pokemon. So they have to go on an adventure to find out why..."

omg i seriously might use that in my next fic! better yet, in the fic im writing right now! lol that reminded me of a dream I had last night.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Love it!
    It is so great!
    Please keep writing!
    *wishes for it to be next week*

~Good Luck!~

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Love it!
    It is so great!
    Please keep writing!
    *wishes for it to be next week*

~Good Luck!~

lol me too. Nikko.Ideator, is it okay if I do use your idea in my fic? I'll give full credit to you. And I'll even dedicate the fic to you if you want :3

Back