• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Reshining your badges?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I knew this even before the game came out, of course Serebii.net told me that...lolz...but I have done it quite frequently when I first got the game, but then slowed down, and now I don't even touch 'em anymore...though I did recently find out you can get 4 stars on it instead of 2...

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    They are so shinneyyy...

Although I knew this, I really don't touch the badges. In fact, I don't even look at them.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    I knew that before i even got the game...
    One of my friends(he had the game before) loaned my his DS for a while, and showed me that you could play tunes on them :P
    A while ago, i was keeping my badges on 4 shiny stars always, but then i got bored and started playing tunes with the black Badges instead...
    I can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on them :P

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I thought it was a nice little bit of reality cause u always see ash shinny his badges now we can i personally like it i like to keep mine clean lol i know it is stuipid but i hate dirty thinks even in my games

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I knew this a LONGGGGGG time ago.

Usually, when I get bored, I think
    The Almighty Me said:
    "OH YEAH I CAN SHINE MY BADGES TO WASTE MY TIME AND MAYBE I'LL GET AN INSPIRATION OF WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT!!!"
    and go shining them. Shiny shiny shine.

I play music on them too. Once, I played High Touch, but it could't reach the note I wanted it to. Damn Nintendo.

Last edited:
    Years
    xD I knew about this, after i fought my friend through wireless and they told me I need to clean them. I was like "What? Clean them?" haha
    I never knew they made sounds! I ususally have my sound turned off.

Years
    I drove myself batty trying to maintain them. Lol
    I totally forgot about that though, I stopped doing that a long time ago.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    It's fun playing music with the badges when they are fully shiny. The only song I can play without messing up is "Dear Maria Count Me In" and it's the only song along with some others that I can play, and... I usually play on the badges whenever i'm bored and have nothing else better to do. :)

Back