• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Reshining your badges?

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    My brother attempted to play "Through the Fire and Flames" with the badges and failed horribly. I like leaving my badges alone after a week or two, then clean them because I'm weird that way xD.

Metal Haunter

Now I shall reign in blood!
    Years
    I polish them them play the incredible Hulk walk away theme. Too musch free time on my hands I guess.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well I guess it proofs there is always something you dont know when it comes to Pokemon gaming.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    YOU. DIDN'T. KNOW! xD

Yeah, I do it waaaaaaaaay too much. I love that cool squeaky sound they make~

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    There was a thread like this a looooong time ago XD, but yeah, I've noticed it before.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Yes I noticed this my friend and I got it to shine up to 4 shiny ping before!
    Try it but it will take awhile.

Erik destler said:
    Yeah, it's pretty old.
    I shine them a lot. :[
    But, it annoys me when they randomly just lose their sheen. >:[

^ Same here Erik.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Last night, I was randomly tapping my gym badges because they make sounds. After tapping them a few times, they got shinier! I kept doing it and now all my badges look brand new. Anyone else ever noticed this?
    Haha, I remember finding out about a month afterward. XD; I shine them when I'm bored, have yet to try songs though. ;o

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I think I cleaned them.. Three times? Something like that. I can't really be bothered with the looks of my badges.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I found this one day after I bought the game. :P It would be cool if you had to make them shiny so Pokemon will obey you. XD

Years
    I don't remember when I first discovered that. I noticed that the shine on the badges I got were dulled, so I just fiddled around and that's when I discovered it. I thought it was odd that when I moved the stylus over the badges, it made these odd sounds.

TheDarkrai

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    Heh, Never knew. I just tried it and its pretty cool. Dont know why they make sounds though.

I think shining your badges is cool xD

Last edited:

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Meh, I shine them once in a while. Other than that, I let dust and mold grow on them (poor badges). ]:

Back