• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram and Zekrom to be in the Unova Thanksgiving Parade

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • I was shocked when I saw it on telelvision because these games has not come out yet...I would have went but I was too tired from coming back from Buffalo since i live in NYC -_-"...I kinda wished that the floats were a lot bigger but atleast they got the prononcation of the names right

:t354:TG

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
    Years
  • Oh man, let me tell you, I FREAKED THE FREAK OUT WHEN I SAW THIS IN THE MACY'S THANKSGIVING PARADE! Sure, it may not be a big baloon, but they were super-sized figures. Close enough eh?

Looking back, it is not as flashy as the past ones but still...just the fact that me seeing the floates threw me back to the mid 90's was a wild trip.

Now we wait for the tease to end and the games to be released. (For everyone else that is not a pirate. yarr!) *winks*

Dr. Montague

FOnewm
    Years
  • The one year I don't watch the parade, I miss this D:

Oh well, I'm quite glad Youtube exists, as this was unexpected for me :D Seeing them hopefully got more people aware of it, or just got them to think "Ugh they look less like how I remember them each year." Either way, I'm still happy to see it C:

Years
  • Omg, I can't believe I missed them! I even saw Pikachu! Where was I for Reshiram and Zekrom ;_;

Well, thanks for supplying the video. They looked awesome~

Back