• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource: Assorted Sprites of Fandom Stuff

Exodrake

The Manliest Chick that Ever Manlied
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    I'm not sure how useful these will be to anybody here, since my hack is a clustergolduck, but I'm going to post them up anyway since they could be used for things besides monster sprites. These are sprites I've made of characters I did not create. You are free to use them for whatever but you MUST credit me.

Some of these sprites are older than others and were made with a lesser skill level. If you see an asterisk by the name, it means I plan on redoing that sheet as I am unsatisfied with it. The order also got messed up because sta.sh sucks like that.

Requests will fall on deaf ears.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Your One Piece sprites are awesome! Definitely a neat collection of sprites here. Hope someone can find them useful!

Exodrake

The Manliest Chick that Ever Manlied
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    More One Piece characters aren't happening, I made those characters to fill specific niches in my game and those two wouldn't really work. (except Zoro, Zoro is only there because it was like the main gimmick of one of my first bad rom hacks, which this one is meant to be a spiritual remake of. Zoro is probably outclassed by other monsters in the game and doesn't even need to be there really)

Zoro is going to be redrawn but I'm not making more, because this is a game of variety, not One Piecemon. It's already oversaturated with Wild Arms because of my own personal biases, and I regret doing that.

Also, I'm trying to shift the content more towards my own designs, which I did not post up as a free resource because I actually care about how those would be used since I made them. Will post them in a separate thread. My goal is to not make any more character-Fordians and emphasize my own creativity.

Last edited:
    Back