• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Restoring the Light (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    (If it's too early to revive this, than mods can close it..)

Plot:
    The world as we know it has ended over 10,000 years ago. Since then, many different creatures such as dragons have come into existence alongside humans and other animals.
    Over time all huge cities and towns were destroyed, and the land became forested and natural again. But there are some who wish to change that. Dark Dragons have begun killing or enslaving any creature to cross their path. Their leader, Tellam is plotting world domination. He and his horde are feirce, and leave death, destruction and chaos wherever they go.
    a group of young people (or other creatures) has formed to stop the Dark Dragons reign of terror.

Your character's profile should look like this:

Name:
    Species: Human, fairy, sorcerer/sorceress, animanthro (just made that name up X_x it's a person who's DNA has been fused with that of a certian animal, giving the person the ability to become the animal at will), dragon, or dark dragon.
    Appearance:
    Abilities: optional
    Other: Optional

Name: Koora
    Species: animanthro
    Personality: Shy, pretty much a loner. She is very loyal to the few friends she makes, though.
    Appearance: 5' 7", has short blonde hair and light grey-blue eyes, and wears a blue sweatshirt (yes, clothes like that can exist X3) and blue jeans. Carries a sword.
    Abilities: fast, agile, excellent with a sword; can transform into a grey and white wolf
    Other: One of the last inhabitants of the island, she has never really had much contact with humans.

Last edited:

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I will goingith!

Name: Kanamaha (Can-uh-may-ha) but to her close friends, Kitty
    Species: animanthro
    Location: St, Mary's School for young girls (in England!I think XD :D)
    Personality: a kind young girl who's always ready for adventcher
    Appearance: she has a small knife in her socks which about an inch or two above the ankle, she wares a blue collered shirt with dark nave blue vest thing on top, and a dark nave blue skirt, with black buckle shoes, her hair is about 7-8 inchs below sholder langhth, and she has dark brown eyes, and tanish skin, she's very beutifull, and enjoys sowrd fighting, but is not alowed to do so, being a lady and all
    Abilities: she can morph into a tabby cat, and has great sowrdsmanship

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    no problem, when do we start, I didn't do all that thinking for nothing ya know

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Name: Marcella
    Species: Sorceress
    Personality: Active, popular amongst her friends and likes to do things the easy way
    Appearance: Dark blonde hair and hazel eyes, wears a light summer dress and a fancy hat.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Name: Vincent Valentine
    Species: Sorcerer
    Personality: A cold fighter, merciless and uncaring. Once on his good side, he is one of your best friends, and a grand ally.
    Appearance:ATTACHED
    Abilities: Basic magical spells.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Name: Niji
    Species: Sorceress
    Personality: Cold, sarcastic and somewhat self-centered when around strangers. When among friends, she can be kindly, but is still hard-headed.
    Appearance: She has elbow length black hair with shockingly bright, violet ends and lilac eyes. She wears a knee length, black coloured skirt and a black shirt with a single sleeve over the left arm.
    Abilities: Black magic spells, with a specialty in casting those that involve flame.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Great! I think we have enough people to start, now! :)

I sped across the soft mossy forest floor, an enormous black dragon on my tail (not literally). I dodged between pine trees, almost tripping a few times. I had been running over five minutes and was beginning to get tired. I let myself fall and lie on my stomach as the dragon shot over me. It began to turn and I drew my sword. I was tired, but not ready to die.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I walked down the hall with my friends, chating about gosup and boys as ushual, when Lucy (one of my friends) asked me "Kitty? why do you always cary that nife around in your sock?"
    "because if I caryed it around in my hand, I couldn't hold my books!" I joked, Lucy wasn't one of my best friends and we often toiled with eachtoher.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Oh no I'll be late!!!" Marcella screamed as she accidently stared at her watch. She was running so fast that she accidently ran over Kitty and Lucy.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji groaned as her head thumped down on the table in front of her. She was exhausted, and couldn't quite figure out why. It probably had something to do with staying up all night practising spells, but why did she have to fall asleep now? She had things to do.

She looked around the small cottage that had been her home for the past two years and sighed dramatically. If only she could summon the energy to get to bed. If only... Her head thumped back onto the table as she fell into a light sleep.

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    The great black beast turned and sped toward me. The dark dragon wore a helmet made from an elk skull, making it's head nearly impossible to get to. I crouched low, holding my sword pointed straight up. The dragon was unable to stop, and flew right over me, getting it's stomach severely cut. The monster crashed into a pine tree and fell onto the forest floor, staining the moss with it's blood. It would die soon. I smiled to myself and turned to leave. Many strange black dragons had been invading my island. I had no idea that they had nearly taken over the earth.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Then I found myself lying on the ground in what seemed like an endless prarie. The grass was all over my face, not a soul in sight. I stood up and whispered, "What IS this place?? Was I dreaming?"
    I walked for a very long time and found an abandoned house. Went inside and slept....

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Hunger was gnawing at my stomach now. I was near the river,and there was alway salmon in it or bird near it. I spotted some crows fighting over a salmon carcass on the riverbank. Perfect. I switched to my wolf form and moved closer to the crows. I then ran at them and grabbed one by the leg before it knew what hit it. It flapped frantically in my jaws before giving up. I changed back and Plucked it's feathers as I searched for a good place to light a fire.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji's eyes snapped open as her senses suddenly detected that something wasn't right. She looked around wildly, upon realizing that she definitely wasn't in her cottage anymore. In fact, she didn't even appear to be anywhere close to it. She grumbled and picked herself up from the mossy ground, still looking around with a confused look in her eye. It had been years since her magiks had transported her somewhere in her sleep, and even when they had done it, it was usually only out on the front threshold of her house - though she did recall that it had been pouring rain that time.

So, there was no reason for her to be here, wherever here was. Maybe she could find someone around who was a local to the area?

This thought in mind, she wandered off in a random direction through the trees, praying to an unknown figure that no one else had been pulled here with her - her energies tended to do that sometimes.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I dropped the crow as I watched something huge and black-no, two big black things coming from the sky, toward me. I could smell them, it was the smell of dragons. These two were much larger than the one I had taken on before. I looked around and found a large hollow rotting stump. I found a way in and entered. My heart pounded as the beasts landed behind the stump. I looked through a small hole in the stum and watched the dragons. One was about 50 feet tall, had a python-like head and necka,and long white barbs tipped with black running down his back, and the other was a bit smaller and had a head and tail similar to a strange black rattlesnake's. The rattlesnake dragon looked at the other and hissed
    "Is this the place?"
    The other replied "I beleive so. I got a signal of distress from Skull that came from around here."
    The huge anaconda-like creature swung his powerful tail, and it smashed into my log, breaking it to bits. I crawled behind a nearby tree.

"What wazzat?" The rattlesnake dragon asked the other.
    "I don't know..." he replied, moving in my direction

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    When I woke up, I walked out of the house and saw a small town. "Wow, I'm surprised that its not destroyed," and walked towards it. At first it seemed abandoned, but I could not believe my first sight, so I continued searching into every house and room, all the hidden spots and corners, but at the same time avoiding a possible danger that might be hidden in this unharmed place...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I layed perfectly still on the cold ground I held my breath, but my heart kept beating rapidly. I colsed my eyes and tryed to look dead. The dragon saw me and nudged me with one of his broad reptillian paws. "She must have died recently." he said, "She's warm." He picked me up with one paw, clutching me tighly, yet it did not hurt. I stayed limp, hoping he wouldn't take a bite out of me right then and there.
    "C'mon." He said to his partner. He beat hislong wings, blowing dirt into the surrounding air. He lifted off the ground, but I began struggling. I bit his toe and he let go. "She's alive!!" he growled, and landed back on the ground. I found my sword where I had been hiding, and picked it up. I turned toward the dragon, pointing the sword toward him. He lifted a paw and got ready to knock the sword from my hand, but I turned and ran. I stopped on a cliff that was overlooking a small town which I'd never seen before. I was pre occupied with escapingthe dragon. I clibed don the cliff a little before the dragon saw where I was. I continued climbing down the cliff before I was heard or smelled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back