• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Restoring the Light (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I looked up at the hudge clock that over looked the school, "Oh no!" I stamered, "9:15! we're gona be late for class!" I ran down the corador, not knowing or careing if my friends were behind me, I turned the corner to find myself in a small town, I gasped, where was I? how'd I get here? and what was here? I looked around, I didn't see any people at all, I transforumed into my cat fourm and begun walking around the town. Finaly I saw someone, It was a young girl, she seemed slightly famileure though...
    "Marcella?" but all that cam out was a small Meow...

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji grumbled to herself as she passed another patch of bushes that looked as if it could have been the same one that she had seen at least five times. She'd never been very good when it came to tracking, and wasn't very much of a wilderness lover, so it was easy for her to get lost even in territory that she was familiar with. As for this, well, she felt that she was completely and entirely lost, with no way of finding anything that could even resemble human civilization.

She looked around again, sighed, and then blinked suddenly. She had magic. She could levitate. Rolling her lilac eyes at her own stupidity, Niji summoned a staff in a flash of brilliant violet light and examined it thoughtfully for a moment. It was made of a blackened metal - iron - and was intricately carved and embossed with silvers and golds. Atop the staff was a large onyx orb that began to glow with a strange, dark purple light as Niji chanted soft words to herself, "Ribigah herah solareth."

Unsteadily, Niji's lithe form began to raise into the air, but it wasn't until she had passed the canopy line that she realized something was wrong. Her head swiveled around - violet tipped, black hair flailing through the air - as her peripheral vision picked up a large figure in the air behind her, something that shouldn't have been there. Her lilac eyes widened at the sight of the dragon, and upon losing her concentration, Niji found herself falling through the air, back to the ground.

A thump and a pained groan later, and Niji was on her feet and running, hoping that the beast had been too surprised at seeing a human flying, to react. A sharp gust of wind closely above and behind her, told her that she was probably wrong. She spun and, waving her staff sharply, cast a burst of flame into the air at the underside of the dragon's belly. Not waiting to see if it had any effect, Niji continued to run, suddenly halting when she found herself on the outskirts of a small village.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I jumped off the cliff when I was low enough, and looked around. A town? I had never seen one on my island...But then, this didn't seem like my island anymore. I walked into it. It seemed deserted...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    As I peered into one of the houses, I managed to find some food left inside. As I grabbed them I thought I heard a voice in the air calling out to me. Scared, I quickly ran away, as the path led me to the next village. It was ruined, but I saw a woman lying on the ground. At first I thought she must be dead, but on second thought, is she?

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji's eyes flew around the village, quickly examining the area. There didn't seem to be any immediate threats, but there was something telling her that she wasn't alone here. That could be good, as long as the other beings around weren't hostile. If they were... Well, that would be something that she'd worry about when she came to it.

She began to enter the village, her eyes still darting around, not resting for a moment. She didn't trust things that seemed empty, because they never were. You could always guarantee that there would be another living creature around, whether it was something the size of a squirrel, or something as large and fierce as the reptilian beast that she had run into in the air. And to her eyes, there was no plausible reason for this place to be any different.

So, with her staff out and her black skirt blowing slightly in a gust of wind, Niji continued her walk toward the middle of the village, hoping that perhaps she'd find a clue there.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I ran after her, wondering why she didn't notice me, "or did she even see me" I thought.

when I had caught up with her I stoped and looked up, I jumped back, hissing, there was a woman lying on the grownd...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Oh my god!" I was startled by the movement behind me. Turning around, I saw Kitty. She looked exhausted and also freaked out. "Hello, I didnt see you there.." I said. "By the way, can you think of anything to do with this?" I asked, pointing to the dead body lying in front of us.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I was still hungry. I moved down the streets, looking into the windows of houses for something left over to eat. I stopped when I saw some people surrounding someone. I hadn't seen humans in a long time...I walked toward them and saw that the were crowded around the dead body of another...

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I turned back into my human fourm, "nope," I replied, "I don't think so..
    but it depends on how much food there is around here...
    I'm not saying we have to eat her, I'm just saying that if we're low on food..." my voice trailed off into the silence of the diserted town.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Ahhh, I see. I have found an apple from the last town I was in. Not very good but better that nothing. Anyone want it?" I said and pulled out a half rotten apple from my pocket. "So, have you any other ideas to do with this woman except eating her?" I asked, turning to Kitty.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    "Well, seeing as she's dead, and I don't see anyone here to mourn for her, it would be a pritty quiet barrial, so, I don't exactly know what to do..."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yeah. That was true. There was nothing else to do besides...
    "I feel like I want to know who she is. Perhaps leaving her here may have been a message the dragons wanted to give to us. Explore the town a bit would help, don't you think?" I asked her silently, and awaited her reply. "Although we could use help of another to gurad her body for us while we look around...."

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well at least that idea worked. It was better than standing there staring into empty sky. Daydreaming. I avoid doing that. "Maybe we should split up then?" I asked her. Considering it would cover more area in less time. I found a piece of rope in the woman's jacket. It was quite long. "Here," I said as I took the two ends and handed one to Kitty. "You hold on to one end, I'll hold on to the other. Just in case something transports us by turning around a corner again. When you have any findings pull on it and we will meet back here too examine it. What do you think...?"

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    "ok, 2 tugs means 'come here, the thing I found isn't moveable' and 3 tugs means 'to come back here', and one loooong soid tug means the other person should probly run."
    I said, ending in a jokeing voice "lets get started!"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Woooo! Cheer on for the losers clan! Just kidding. You go that way, I'll go this way. "I said and pointed to two opposite directions. "And just to add on one more, no tug means stay focused and do your work!" I laughed and started running, while managing to hold on tightly onto the rope. I accidently tugged the rope, and realized what I done. "And what does one accidental tug mean?"

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    "umm... how about, whoopsie!" I laughed I hadn't had this much fun since, since, well a very, very long time, school isn't exactly fun, and I havn't had any time to go out side all week. "now, lets go!"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Same here. I never had fun in my life. Well at least not until strange creatures came up and destroyed everything, and I just ran across the American border and wandered around. That was a true miracle. I've been meeting people even since then, and trust me I've never remembered the existance of sadness anymore. I doubt the world is going to get destroyed anyways. I laughed, and I heard Kitty laughing as we ran across the small village....

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I turned into my cat fourm at put the rope in my mouth I looked up at Marcella only to see her runing off in the other direction, I walked off carying the rope with me.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    (|ooc: do you mind if I ...rejoin?|)

Niji swore her ears twitched as she heard the sound of laughter echoing through the small village. Strange, she didn't think there was anyone else around. She twirled her staff in a dance like matter as she walked, making different designs through the air that caused a trail of purple and black smoke-like patterns and designs in the air behind and around her. The laughter had to be human, and it sounded female. Hopefully, the ones who the voices belonged to would be friendly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back