• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return of the Elite Four

Charz

...?
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Allow me to do some translating first:

Ruby- Brendan
    Sapphire- May
    Emerald- Wally

Chapter 1: The Elite Four Emerges

The crisp breeze blew across the open field in Route 119. The horizon was overflowing with jade trees and the earth was filled with rock-hard sand that can seriously deal some damage if slammed upon. Two trainers were faced opposite of each other, gripping a Pokeball apiece.

One trainer wore a crimson bandana on her auburn hair. She also wore a medium red dress with a pinch of black on the chest area. She also wore black shorts and scarlet rubber shoes.

The reverse trainer wore a cobalt shirt, a plum hat to match his plum hair, and wore colorless pants to match his white shoes.

?Ready to battle?? The trainer facing Sapphire asked.

?We?ll see if YOU'RE ready, Jack.? She replied back. ?Go, Ronono!?

A steel creature appeared in the stadium. Its navy eyes locked on to Jack as its steel hoof stomped. The sun had reflected on its hide and shined a dazzling light.

?Ah, a Lairon.? Jack said to himself. ?Go, Alakazam!?

A gilded creature appeared on the stadium. It crossed its spoons to make an X-like figure as soon as it was prepared to fight.

?Ronono, Take Down!? Sapphire ordered.

Lairon stepped five spaces back as it was rearing its steel-plated head. Lairon stampeded towards the Alakazam. Alakazam, while awaiting the blow, crouched down and closed its eyes. Lairon sped up his charge and stomped down the sand hard as it was close to the gilded psychic.

?Alakazam, Teleport!? Jack shouted over to Alakazam.

Alakazam opened its eyes and its eyes glowed a bright white. Then it vanished in just a single flash. Lairon stopped its tracks and slid towards Jack. As it stopped sliding, it looked around, bewildered.

Jack put on a smug smirk while clenching his fists.

Alakazam reformed behind Lairon while Lairon didn?t detect it.

?Ronono, watch out!? Sapphire shouted urgently to her Lairon.

He turned and was shocked to see Alakazam, with a devious smile on the psychic?s face.

?Alakazam, Psychic!? Jack ordered with his fist in the air.

?Alaka?? It said, holding up a spoon in front of the shocked Lairon. The spoon started to glow red. Shortly after, Lairon was filled with a cobalt aura. Alakazam started to lift the spoon and its arms higher into the air. The higher the spoon was, the higher Lairon levitated. Lairon was struggling to smash free by madly darting its legs and arms, but it was no use.

??Zam!? It yelled as it forced its spoon onward. Lairon stopped struggling as it was sent forward with tremendous might. Lairon braced itself as it crashed head-on to a gigantic boulder, destroying it.

?Alakazam, finish it off?? Jack said as he heard an earsplitting explosion.

?What was that?? Sapphire asked, befuddled.

?I dunno.? Jack shrugged. ?We?ll continue our battle later.? He got out a Pokeball and returned his Alakazam. He ran towards the scene of the explosion.

?Wait for me!? Sapphire shouted as she returned Ronono. She climbed the nearby tree and grabbed an olive colored vine. ?Yahoo!? She yelled as she started to swing. She swinged frontward and jumped onto the next vine. Pretty soon, she was in Fortree City.

?Wow. Jack must be a slow runner.? Sapphire shrugged as she unveiled her binoculars.

?Now I?m sure the explosion took place here.? Sapphire looked around the jungle city with her binoculars. In her spectacle she saw fleeing Zigzagoons, Wurmples, Oddishes, and many more Pokemon with a petrified look on their faces. Then, she saw smoke from a place roofed with sky-high trees.

?That place looks familiar?? Sapphire told herself. She gasped in shock as soon as she remembered the building that once stood there.

?That was the Fortree Gym!? She said. With a worried look on her face, she frantically ran to the gym. ?Gosh, I hope Winona?s all right.? Sapphire stopped running and climbed up a giant tree. She held on to another vine and swinged real fast to get to the gym. Sapphire smelled smoke as she was closer to it. She jumped down and saw two people.

One trainer had a white hair/hat and he had a black bandana with a Pokeball insignia on it. He wore a long-sleeved crimson shirt with a black streak the shape of a ?Y?. He wore yellow gloves. He also wore dark pants with a yellow coloring at the bottom and red and black running shoes.

The other trainer wore a white sailor hat and had a white mustache. He also wore a violet jacket that had a blue inner collar. His jacket also had a bit of gold in it. He wore no shirt, as he was shirtless. The trainer wore violet pants along with dark shoes.

?How could you? Pokemon were living here!? Ruby shouted at Drake. ?You could have killed them!?

?Hehehe? Their lives don?t matter to me.? Drake replied as he glared at a terrified Sapphire. ?You?re next if you don?t give me all the badges you have so far.? Drake cocked his head to the side and laughed nastily. He released and got on his Salamence as its crimson wings started to flap fiercely. Then, Salamence zoomed towards the sky. Salamence gradually vanished into the horizon.

?Ruby, is Winona okay?? Sapphire, without delay, asked Ruby.

?Yeah. Luckily, she was visiting Ever Grande City with the other gym leaders for an important meeting. So, she left me to watch the gym.? Ruby replied.

?What was the meeting about? Did she tell you?? Sapphire curiously asked.

?She told me about her meeting.? Ruby nodded.

?What was it? What was it?? Sapphire said, violently shaking Ruby.

?First of all, calm down. Now, she said that there was a catastrophe involving Mt. Pyre on one of her calls. A group of trainers shattered both the Red Orb and the Blue Orb. This caused havoc between the sea and land Pokemon. She told me that wars were raging on at cities connecting to the sea. Dewford was an unfortunate victim of this war, she said to me. The sea Pokemon had created a huge tidal wave that overcame the island. Many lives were lost.? Ruby continued on. ?Not only that, but the group of trainers who were responsible for this mayhem called themselves the Elite Four! They had announced to the old couple of Mt. Pyre and Lilycove City that they were there to continue to original goal of the Elite Four, the annihilation of all humans. Fortunately, Winona overheard the announcement and had sent powerful trainers to help stop the war."

?Ruby, let?s go find and stop the Elite Four!? Sapphire voluntered with fire and willpower in her eyes.

?But I have to go stay here!? Ruby told her.

?Cluck cluck!? Sapphire teased while she was impersonating a chicken.

?Did you just cluck at me?? Ruby asked her while he raised his left eyebrow. ?Okay, fine. I?ll help you. We?ll have to put off all our goals for a while.? Ruby sighed.

?Then, let?s go!? Sapphire said as she threw a Pokeball. ?Go, Tororo!?

A grass dinosaur emerged from the ball. Bananas were attached to its cheeks and huge palm leaves that looked like wings were attached to its back.

?Tropius!? The lime and brunette dinosaur cried as it flapped its wings.

Ruby and Sapphire sat on Tropius?s back.

?Let?s go to Mt. Pyre!? Sapphire ordered Tororo. With a grin, Tropius took off into the air, startling Ruby.

?Mt. Pyre?s our next destination!? Sapphire shouted eagerly with her right arm in the air.

---
    Please review to let me know how I'm doing. (If you are able to) Thank you in advance and thank you for reading my opening chapter.

Note: This is the first fanfiction I posted here on PC. Hope you'll get the chance to enjoy it.

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • WOW! When I first saw the fic, I thought, BORING! When I read it, I was like, KUEL! A little short thogh...... Well, can't wait for the next Chapter!

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Yes, it is kind of short. Heh.

Here's the next chapter! (Already have the first three chapters ready)

Chapter 2: A Hostage!​

?So this is the famous Scorched Slab.? said an emerald haired trainer. He wore an emerald colored jacket along with evergreen pants.

He looked around and all he could see was darkness that can blind. He could feel the mist of the darkness at the cavern walls. Every little movement he made seemed to resonate through the cave loudly.

?This may be a good time for me to train up my Pokemon.? Emerald said while clenching onto a Pokeball. ?Go, Ruru!?

A Pokemon emerged from the Pokeball. It had emerald hair and had emerald legs. Her top was colorless.

?Ruru, Flash!? Emerald commanded.

Kirlia extended her arms towards the ceiling of the Scorched Slab as she blinded the darkness with the light that came from her arms. As Emerald opened his eyes, he saw a deceitful Golbat flying towards Kirlia. Its sharp fangs were ready to crunch and poison her.

?Ruru, Psychic!? Emerald ordered.

?Kirlia!? Emerald?s Pokemon cried out loud as it twirled about. Soon, Kirlia?s ?dress? started to sparkle. Then, Kirlia send powerful psychic waves that were so powerful that it was too vivid to see. One of the psychic waves hit Golbat. It had closed its eyes out of pain as it was blasted away from Emerald.

?Wow? Ruru must be pretty strong to knock out Golbat in one hit.? Emerald told himself. ?Ruru, I know that we?ll be able to beat Ruby and Sapphire as soon as we get more powerful!? Kirlia nodded in agreement as she danced happily.

Emerald went to the cavern exit as soon as he completed his training. Emerald detained Ruru?s Pokeball with delight and pride. As he put the Pokeball back onto his pouch, he had overheard a conversation taking place from behind the Scorched Slab cavern. He peeked behind to see what was happening.

Emerald saw two people talking at the edge of the land that connected to the lake. One of them was a man with a crimson spout on his head. He wore a black vest and under that was a scarlet shirt. He also wore tan pants while he was juggling one Pokeball in his hand.

Opposite of him was a blonde lady wearing a silky lavender dress and underneath that was a grey long-sleeve blouse.

?We?ll have to infiltrate Team Aqua?s base on Lilycove and Team Magma?s base at Mt. Chimney.? Sidney told Glacia.

?I know where you?re going with this, Sidney? But to take over Team Magma and Team Aqua, we must put down Archie and Maxie.? Glacia replied.

?Hehe? You?re actually worried? Those two jokers are never a match for us. Even one of us is good enough to handle them! Besides, Drake made it clear that he wants Team Magma and Team Aqua to be part of his new army.? Sidney told her.

?Hmm? Will there be something for us in return?? Glacia asked Sidney.

?Drake told us that we would be the new leaders of the team whose leader we defeated.? Sidney answered back.

?Fine? As long as I own Team Aqua.? Glacia said.

?Then I?ll be the new leader of Team Magma!? Sidney exclaimed. ?After the takeover, Hoenn is sure to experience a new dark age!?

Emerald faced away from Sidney and Glacia and hid in front of the Scorched Slab.

?I have to tell Ruby and Sapphire about this?? Emerald whispered to himself as he quietly let out his green sandstorm dragon, Flygon. He softly got on his Flygon and told it to fly away slowly, making sure that Sidney and Glacia doesn?t notice it. Emerald?s Flygon crouched down as it was ready to launch. It then hit the ground, slowly, and was able to fly towards the bridge above.

??Glacia, stop talking for now.? Sidney said as he felt a soft breeze. He found it unusual because Route 120 rarely had any breezes during the afternoon. He looked around and saw an emerald dragon trying to fly up.

Emerald noticed that he was caught. ?Flygon, fly faster!? he yelled in fear. Flygon flied at the skies in full power.

?This will teach you to never eavesdrop on our conversations!? Sidney shouted angrily as he released his Sharpedo. His Sharpedo glared at Emerald and his Flygon with pure hatred. ?Sharpedo, use Ice Beam to bring them down!!!?

Sharpedo swam up and stopped at the center of the composed lagoon. Sharpedo roared and inhaled air. It then shut its mouth.

Flygon zoomed furiously away from the assault, but it was too tired from his last battle so Emerald wasn?t able to get away much.

Sharpedo opened its mouth wide and exhaled a blast of frozen ice towards Flygon. Sharpedo was so well-trained that it even hit Flygon successfully. Ice slowly formed and took over Flygon?s body. It had come crashing down to the Scorched Slab as soon as it was fully frozen. The Scorched Slab had crumbled and collapsed from the powerful impact that Flygon gave it.

Emerald was rubbing his sore head as he got up.

?Shifty, use Vine Whip to wrap that spy up!?

Sidney?s Shiftry cried out as it pointed its leaves at Emerald. Soon, vines were unleashed from the leaves. Emerald was trapped on the small island so the Vine Whip had easily tied him up. Shiftry returned his vine, lifting Emerald on top of the lake.

?What should I do with you?? Sidney asked. ?Submerge you into the lake, send you flying to the boulders, or blast you into the sky and let you land at some anonymous spot??

?You?ll never get away with your plan!? Emerald said, determined to shut down the takeover. ?I know you?ll be stopped! If I can?t do that, Ruby and Sapphire will finish the job for me!?

?Sidney, don?t dispose him yet. I have a better idea.? Glacia said, grinning maliciously at Emerald. ?We?ll take him to our headquarters and send every gym leader a ransom note to surrender their badges. I know that a child?s death is too much for their hearts to take.?

?What a perfect chance to get the eight essential objects for our plan.? Sidney complimented. ?Now, as for your Flygon??

?What about him?? Emerald demanded for an answer.

?Looks like Drake?s about to have a new dragon type on his team.? Sidney told Emerald.

?You wouldn?t!? Emerald growled at Sidney.

?Watch me.? He grinned. He got out a backpack that had a symbol that read ?E4?. He took out two metallic objects. One was a steel band and the other was a ring.

?Shiftry, drag that dragon here.? Sidney pointed to the Scorched Slab, where Flygon was resting. Shiftry faced Flygon and extended his arms to him. His arms spurt out steel-hard vine. It wrapped around Flygon?s chest and sent to back to Sidney and Glacia. It was practically sent to Sidney by water due to its heavy body weight. Sidney put on the steel band on Flygon?s tail and put the ring on his pointer finger.

The ring and the steel band glowed brightly in unison. Sidney took out an Ultra Ball after the glow had stopped.

?Now I should be able to catch Flygon.? he deviously told Emerald.

?Ultra Ball, go!? Sidney shouted as he threw the ball on Emerald?s Flygon. It had landed on the green grass and wiggled three times. It had stopped the third time, signaling Flygon?s capture.

?No! Flygon!? Emerald shouted, with tears in his eyes.

?Sidney, you?ve had your fun. Now let?s go!? Glacia told Sidney.

Sidney and Glacia left, with Emerald as their new captive.

Last edited:

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • >.< Yeah! Great Chap! I like how you used the NEW Wally! 'Cept in Emerald name instead! Hehehehehehehe........... Well, bye! can't wait for next chap! I'm sure I'll be seeing Chapter 3 later. But I might not post for a long time today. I'm going somewhere! Bye!

Years
  • Well, I'm pretty impressed to see another fanfic based on Pokemon Special... ^^

The chapters are pretty short and you need to make them a tad bit longer. As for the translations, we all know about Ruby, Sapphire, and Wally... ^^
    Descriptions look well...and though I'm really a mediocre writer, I could only say: "Keep up the great work!"

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Yay! I feel happy! :classic:

This is the last chapter with the shortness in it. I'll try to make the future chapters longer.

Chapter 3: Double Battle! Tate and Liza VS Phoebe!

At the hazy recesses of Mt. Pyre, two gym leaders were baffled by the loss of the Red Orb and the Blue Orb.

They were talking at a spacious wooden temple that once held these two graceful orbs. The only thing left at the table now were two small wooden platforms, one for each sphere.

?How much has changed while we were gone?? asked a person wearing cerulean shirt with red outlines. She also wore cerulean pants.

?This wasn?t supposed to happen. I thought we were the protectors of Mt. Pyre?? said a person wearing the exact same thing.

?Don?t worry, Tate and Liza. It?s not your fault that the Red Orb and the Blue Orb were destroyed.? Replied an old man dressed in white.

?It was the Elite Four who had given this tragedy to us.? Said and elderly lady, dressed like the old man.

?Ahahahaha!? laughed somebody.

?Who?s there?!? Tate asked.

The person who laughed stepped out of the dim shade and revealed herself.

She was a rather tanned girl. She had cherry petals on both sides of her head. She wore a navy top and she wore a cerulean dress that had Pokeball designs on them.

?She?s one of them! That?s Phoebe!? The old lady pointed to the lady.

?Though she?s our granddaughter, she still must be stopped!? The old man said.

?Phoebe?s your granddaughter?! She's in the Elite Four?!? Tate and Liza shockingly asked in unison.

?Yes.? The old man answered while holding on to a wooden rod. ?We had no choice. She would destroy the Pokemon graves if we wouldn?t let her join this pointless organization.?

?Hehe? Enough talk!? Phoebe shouted. ?Go, Dusclops!?

A brown, hollow cyclops Pokemon went through the wooden walls. It cried out, ?Dusclops!?

?Dusclops, fire at those old hags!? Phoebe yelled, pointing to her grandparents.

The ghost stepped back, while it opened his arms wide. It crouched and jumped up high, underneath it a ball filled with misery and mayhem slowly started to form. Dusclops pointed to Phoebe?s grandparents and the ball, now humongous, forced its way through the temple to hit the elderly couple.

?This is it.? The elderly man said.

?Our demise brought to us by our own granddaughter.? The old lady cried.

?This is payback for all the things you?ve done to me in the past!? Phoebe shouted with anger.

?Solrock and Lunatone, use Psywave!? Shouted Tate and Liza in unison.

Two Pokemon got in the way of the attack. One of them was an orange and yellow Pokemon the shape of the sun. Its eyes were slightly closed and it had eight ?rays?.

The other one was a Pokemon the shape of moon. Its mouth was located in-between the inner arch. It had eyes the color of blood red.

Both Solrock and Lunatone closed their eyes. Pressure mounted onto them as the Shadow Ball came closer.

?They?re scared.? The senior told Tate and Liza.

?Don?t worry. We?ve got this planned.? Answered Liza.

?Lunatone and Solrock, use Calm Mind!? Both gym leaders ordered.

Solrock and Lunatone shut their eyes, and then they glow a bright sky blue. The glow had started to vanish. When it did, Solrock and Lunatone were confident that they could take down Phoebe and her Pokemon. They widely opened their eyes, sending forth indigo shockwaves. When it had come with contact with the dusk blob, an explosion occurred. The explosion was so powerful, that it had destroyed most of the temple. The battle continued on the foggy outdoors.

?Go, Banette!? Phoebe yelled. The Pokeball released a dark spiteful doll whose mouth was enclosed with a zipper. It had a scarlet tail.

?So this is a two-on-two battle now.? Tate said.

?Doesn?t matter, I?ll still defeat you! Dusclops and Banette, use Night Shade!?

?Solrock and Lunatone, counter with Psychic!?

Dusclops and Banette jumped high into the air, with their eyes as black as the darkness of midnight.

Lunatone and Solrock hovered back ten steps, with their eyes as blue as the sky.

The two specters were sent back as they blasted their dark, horrid beams. Then, both boulders were sent back, too. They unleashed blue sonic waves. The beams and the waves were now pitted against each other. The result of the shock cleared the fog, giving their Pokemon higher accuracy for their attacks.

The Night Shade and the Psychic attacks were struggling to hit the other team. The Psychic wave pressed forward, but the Night Shade pushed it back.

?Lunatone and Solrock, power up that Psychic wave! Use Psybeam!? Both commanded in unison.

Solrock levitated above Lunatone as both their eyes turned oceanic sapphire. Then Lunatone and Solrock whirled around. Solrock circled clockwise while Lunatone did the opposite. They formed a psychic circle and the gap at the center of the spin turned sapphire. The gap had released tons of shockwaves. The shockwaves hit the extrasensory waves, therefore powering it up. The blue waves had easily overrun the shadow beam and hit Banette with severe power.

The blast erupted and detonated in front of the hateful poltergeist. Banette collapsed, with its back facing up.

?Banette, return!? Phoebe said, holding her Pokeball out. Soon after, Banette vanished in a flash of red light. ?Dusclops, give Solrock your Curse attack!?

Dusclops shook around, with its body shimmering in grey. Solrock felt its soul splitting apart as it cried in pain. Dusclops looked tired with its eye half open because Curse required it to offer half of its power.

?Solrock and Lunatone, Psywave!? Tate and Liza ordered.

Lunatone blasted into the sky, but Solrock was unable to move. Every time it moved, it felt like its soul was ripping apart. Lunatone?s eyes glowed navy blue again.

?Lunatone!? It shrilled. Blue waves were forced from its eyes, sending it directly to Phoebe?s Dusclops.

?Dusclops, disappear!?

Dusclops slowly became transparent. It vanished the instant the waves came close.

?What?!? Said both in unison, shocked and surprised.

?Dusclops, reveal yourself and use another Curse on Lunatone!?

Dusclops slowly appeared on the top of the mountain, its body turning grey again. Then, Lunatone, too, felt its soul ripping apart. Therefore, both Tate and Liza?s Pokemon were immobilized. Dusclops nearly shut its eye because of the loss of energy it had given up to inflict Lunatone and Solrock.

?Lunatone and Solrock, try doing Rock Slide!? Both, again, ordered in unison.

They tried to, but they shrieked in pain instead.

?Now that they?re almost out of energy, let?s finish them off!? Phoebe yelled. Dusclops nodded. ?Dusclops, Shadow Ball!?

Dusclops?s eye started to glow dark black as a blob materialized in front of it. Tate and Liza?s Pokemons were helpless to protect themselves and each other. As the ball became humongous, Lunatone and Solrock?s energy were draining away. Dusclops, with intense strength, blasted the blob of darkness. It had collided with the psychic rocks. The outcome of the explosion was covered with smoke. Lunatone and Solrock fell flat in their faces once the smoke had dissipated.

?No? they lost?? The elderly man said in disenchantment.

?You?re the only people who actually gave me a challenge. I?ll spare your lives for now, but you won?t be that lucky the next time we meet.? Phoebe told Tate and Liza, withdrawing her Dusclops as she walked away; disappearing into the haze.

Tate and Liza withdrew their Pokemon and walked up to the old couple.

?We?re sorry for losing.? Tate said, bowing down.

?We promise we?ll do better next time.? Liza told them, doing the exact same thing.

?Why are you apologizing?? The lady questioned.

?We failed to protect the orbs?? Tate replied.

??and we lost to her.? Liza continued.

?We?ll train harder!? they said. ?Then we?ll teach Phoebe, along with the Elite Four, a lesson they?ll never forget!?

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • *faints* I really like this fic! I wanna make a fic like it but I have no plot! Oh well...... I like how this chap was Pshychic Trainers VS. Ghost Trainer! Pheobe and Tate and Liza, cool idea! Well, bye and can't wait for chappie 4!

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Thank you! Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 4: Encounter with Steven

?Ruby, wake up! It?s morning!? shouted Sapphire.

It was another day of their journey to Mt. Pyre. Apparently, it took them a day to get even close. They were now entering the ocean that led there.

?Ugh! Oh, we?re almost there?? Ruby said quietly, rubbing his eyes.

?Well, duh!? Sapphire replied as she pointed to a foggy mountain up ahead. ?Tororo, full speed ahead!?

Tropius put on a smirk and straightened his grass wings.

?Hold on tight!? Sapphire told Ruby. Sapphire clenched on tight to Tropius?s upper right hand wing. Ruby wasn?t able to hold on to anything because the wings across him were too far.

?Sapphire, I can?t hold on to anything!? Said a scared Ruby.

Sapphire extended her left arm towards him. ?Grab it!?

Ruby extended his right hand and enclosed it, Sapphire did the same with her left hand. Tropius nodded his head and flew incredibly fast.

?Whee!!!? Sapphire shouted, enjoying the ride.

?Oh, no!!!? Ruby shouted, not enjoying the ride.

Seven minutes later...

?Tororo, land there!? Sapphire pointed to a tall mountaintop. Winds formed underneath Tropius as it landed. Ruby and Sapphire leaped off him.

They looked around, seeing a grassland covered by a thick fog. There were lots of headstones. Everywhere you looked, there is at least one grey, lifeless tombstone. The center had tall stairs that led to a shrine.

?Tororo, return!? Sapphire said, pointing her Pokeball at him. Tropius vanished in a flash of red light. She looked at Ruby.

??? He muttered, with his eyes wide open, his mouth wide open too. He was, in fact, petrified. He looked like a toy soldier from the distance, with his arms and legs together.

Sapphire walked over to Ruby.

?Ruby?? She waved her hand frantically in front of Ruby?s face, but he didn?t blink in return. She walked behind Ruby.

?Silly goose!? She jokingly said. With great force, she slapped Ruby?s back? hard.

Ruby came back to his senses. He coughed hard in reply.

?Glad to see you back here.? Sapphire said, closing her eyes while she smiled. ?Now, let?s go to the top!? Sapphire pointed to the top of Mt.Pyre.

Ruby and Sapphire hiked until they reached the peak of the mountain. Two people came into view after they had finished climbing the stairs.

They gasped in shock.

There was a wooden temple that was split in two at the center and there were many small craters surrounding the area.

?A battle raged here.? Said an old man who exited the temple walls.

?A battle?? Ruby asked.

?I will explain more about it inside. Come on in.? The old man pointed to a half of the temple. They walked over there.

While walking to their destination, the elder explained the battle. ?The Elite Four had attacked us. Well, not all of them, but a powerful ghost trainer named Phoebe. Tate and Liza agreed to defend us so they battled her.?

?Tate and Liza? Aren?t they Gym Leaders?? Ruby asked the elder.

?Yes, but unfortunately, they lost the battle. We were lucky that Phoebe had spared our lives. If we weren?t lucky, we wouldn?t know where we would be right now.?

As they entered, they looked at their scenery.

There were portraits depicting the ancient battle between Groudon, in a volcano, and Kyogre, underneath the sea. Another portrait depicted Rayquaza hovering over the three Regis in a forest backround. The last portrait showed Latios and Latias flying above Pacifidlog Town.

The only thing left besides those portraits was a simple wooden table placed at the center. There were ten mats surrounding it. Two wooden doors were behind it.

One of the mats sat a person with silvery hair. He wore a black business suit with steel bands at his arms.

?Steven!? Ruby shouted in surprise, pointing to the trainer sitting.

Steven put down his cup of coffee and stood up.

?Hello, Ruby and Sapphire!? He greeted.

?What brings you here?? Sapphire asked him.

?Tate and Liza called me here. They said it was important.?

Two people entered the room through the two doors along with an elderly lady entering from the right-hand door.

?Glad to see everyone?s here.? Liza said out loud.

Tate, Liza, the old couple, Ruby, Sapphire, and Steven sat down as Tate took out a folded piece of paper.

?We got this via fax while we were staying at Mossdeep.? Tate said, unfolding the note. She read the note out loud. It read:

To all Gym Leaders:

We, the Elite Four, order you to give us your badges! We had started the war between the sea and the land Pokemon and we?ll cause another tragedy if you don?t give those precious objects to us! During our plans, we had caught a little kid named Emerald. Right now, we have him in our dungeon. He will die if you do not give us your badges in forty-eight hours. Meet us, along with your badges, at the former Team Magma spot in Mt. Chimney.

Elite Four

Tate finished reading the letter. ?So, what do we do now??

?We?ll have to rescue Emerald and remake the Blue Orb and the Red Orb.? Steven suggested. ?Agreed??

Everyone nodded, saying yes to his agreement.

?How are we supposed to rebuild the orbs?? Ruby asked.

?Well?? The old lady said. ?We could combine the crystals.?

?Go on.? Sapphire told her.

?Down at the Cave of Origin there are rare crystals called ?Silicomeko?. The crystal is so rare that there are fifty left in the whole entire world. All of the fifty found at the Cave of Origin. But remaking the orbs is not simple. We?ll have to get at least twelve crystals per orb. Next, we?ll have to melt them down using the flames of Ho-Oh. Third, we need DNA from Groudon and Kyogre themselves and sprinkle the DNA onto the molten substance. Fourth, we?ll need to freeze it using Regice?s ice blast. The next step is to purify the orbs using Lugia?s telepathy. In order to make the orbs more durable, we?ll need Rayquaza, Latios, and Latias to synchronize them. Legendary Pokemon rarely appear, so it?ll probably take about twenty years to make the Red Orb and the Blue Orb. It is an impossible task to accomplish because by then, the world will be filled with chaos.?

?Twenty years?!? Ruby asked, shocked.

?Don?t worry. We?ll rebuild them before the world is destroyed. Say, about a month?? Sapphire said.

?Ahahaha! Such an optimistic girl!? The elderly lady said.

?Here?s what we do. Steven, escort Ruby and Sapphire to Sootopolis and help them rebuild the orbs. Liza and I will try to battle the sea and land Pokemon before things get out of hand.? Tate suggested.

?How can you battle all the sea and land Pokemon? It will take you tons of time to battle in the entire Hoenn region!? Ruby asked.

?Don?t fear. All the gym leaders and their gym trainers are defending certain cities. Roxanne is battling the Pokemon outside Meteor Falls, near Rustboro. Brawly is battling at Slateport, he can?t defend Dewford anymore because it is now submerged. Wattson is battling at Route 118. Flannery is battling at Route 114. Norman?s battling outside the Petalburg Woods. Winona is battling at Route 119. We are currently defending both Mossdeep and Mt. Pyre, one for each twin. Wallace is battling outside Sootopolis. Tons of trainers are filling in at the spots not covered like Pacifidlog.? Tate explained.

?The war will stop after the Red Orb and the Blue Orb are remade, eh? Ruby and Steven, we have no time to waste! Let?s go!? Sapphire said.

Everyone went outside the temple.

?Go, Solrock!?

?Go, Tororo!?

?Go, Skarmory!?

A Tropius, Solrock, and Skarmory emerged from the Pokeball. Ruby and Sapphire climbed on Tropius as Steven got on his Skarmory.

?I?ll lead the way.? Steven told Ruby and Sapphire.

?Tororo, follow that Skarmory!? Sapphire ordered. Tropius nodded.

?Solrock, teleport me to Mossdeep!? Tate said as she held on to Solrock. In a flash of light, Solrock and Tate vanished.

Skarmory started to lift up from the ground, Tropius following.

?Bye!? Liza and the elderly couple said.

Skarmory and Tropius looked smaller as they flew farther away from Mt. Pyre.

?Watch out, Sootopolis, here we come!? Sapphire yelled.

Five minutes later?

Tropius and Skarmory were still flying at the sea of Mt. Pyre.

?Ruby! Sapphire!? Steven shouted.

?What?? They said together.

?You go on and find Emerald! I?ll collect the crystals! Is that okay?!? Steven shouted over to them.

?Fine, but we?ll start our investigation at Sootopolis! So, we?re coming with you first!? Ruby shouted over to Steven, in reply.

?What he said!? Sapphire shouted, her left pointer finger pointing to Ruby.

---
    Sorry if it seems "dry", I had writer's block.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    I doubt that anyone will like this chapter. (I am just too pessimistic)

Chapter 5: The Team Aqua Takeover​

Having dominated Team Magma, the Elite Four set their sights on the next target: Team Aqua. Drake had sent Glacia to Lilycove to acquire the team.

?Where can that base be?? Glacia questioned, glancing around the city and looking at her Pokenav. ?It must be here somewhere??

She was walking in a calm metropolis near the sea. There are plenty of houses and buildings, yet it seems so peaceful. The ice master was walking across the shoreline. Sand was scattered across the ground and there were small waves crashing down on the ground. She kept walking until she saw an isolated rock near the edge of Lilycove. There was a door painted grey in an attempt to camouflage it from people, but Glacia saw through this trick.

?Target found.? Glacia chuckled as she threw a Pokeball. ?Go, Walrein!?

A cerulean seal with large fangs and ?white hair? jumped into the ocean where it was floating around.

?Walrein, use Sheer Cold to shatter that door!? Glacia pointed to the camouflaged door. Walrein, too, had detected the elusive entrance.

Walrein inhaled all the cold air it could collect and converted them into ice. It swam against the door and opened its mouth. Subzero air were forced from its mouth, freezing the door.

?Walrein, open that door using Hyper Beam!?

Walrein opened its mouth as plasma particles were slowly being collected and compressed to a small neon blue sphere. Then it exhaled, firing the beam. The recoil had sent it back. The blast flashed across the blue, calm sea and crashed against the frozen door. It was sent flying as a base was revealed. Walrein swam to Glacia and she got on it. Then, the fanged seal eventually made its way to the base.

Glacia stepped on the concrete ground after she entered the Team Aqua hideout and put away the Pokenav. She observed her surroundings.

The ground was concrete and there was a small lake that led to the exit. The walls had repeating Team Aqua insignias and there was five staircases located behind Glacia. Team Aqua goons were circling around the first part of the area.

?Walrein, come here.? Glacia said, pointing to the floor.

The seal swam and dragged itself to the ground.

?Walrein, use Blizzard!? Glacia ordered, pointing to a vent up above her.

Walrein looked up and inhaled the air. Icy wind emerged from its mouth and the vent absorbed it.

?Archie will have a big surprise if he sees his base?? Glacia murmured, deviously smirking while putting on a dark brown snow coat.

~MEANWHILE~

Emerald opened his eyes, regaining his consciousness. He looked around and found himself in a dark prison cell. In the front of the cell, there was a long hallway that vanished into the darkness.

He looked around his prison to see if there was an object that could help him escape. All he found was a gnarled wooden bench and nothing more. He pretended to be unconscious as he heard footsteps from the dark hall. The person was revealed as soon as she came close. The torch around his cell block revealed the person as Phoebe! She was carrying one gold key.

?Psst!? She hissed to Emerald. Emerald lifted up his head and saw Phoebe. ?Stand up!? She said obtrusively. Emerald lifted himself up and saw Phoebe unbolt the lock for his prison cell. It swung to the right and opened.

?Why are you doing this? Aren?t you with them?? Emerald asked Phoebe. Phoebe put her index finger in front of her lips, telling Emerald to be quiet. ?Come with me and I?ll explain.?

Emerald and Phoebe walked down the dark hallway. They were both quiet until Phoebe blurted out, ?I?m a spy.?

?What?!? Emerald said and looked at Phoebe with confusion.

?I was assigned by the Pokemon Police Unit to go undercover as an Elite Four member. It?s my job to find out what they?re up to and stop them,? She said, ?And you?re going to help me, Emerald. My first order of business to get your Flygon back so we have a better chance of winning against them. Are you in??

?I?m in!? Emerald replied enthusiastically, clenching his fists eagerly.

~BACK TO THE TEAM AQUA BASE~

?That ought to do the job.? Glacia said. Walrein?s Blizzard attack froze most of the base, along with its grunts. Now there are no more obstacles left? except for the leader of the team.

Glacia put off her jacket and walked up the center staircase. After series of stairs, Glacia saw a light at the climax of the stairway. She saw a steel door as she approached the top of the stairway. Glacia grasped the doorknob and turned it left side up, unlocking it. She entered and observed the room.

It was an arena to train Team Aqua goons. There were two concrete platforms facing opposite of each other. The rest of the room is filled with water. Glacia stepped up to the nearest platform and saw the door across her open. The leader of Team Aqua entered.

He has a blue bandana with the Team Aqua symbol found at the front. He was wearing a black jacket along with his dark pants and wore a gem necklace.

?So you?re the one who froze my base!? He erupted with anger.

?Hehe? Soon to be mine!? Glacia retorted as she threw a Pokeball.

A spherical Pokemon hovered above the oceanic arena. It had pointy black ears and all it had on its face was its big blue eyes and its mouth a tad below it.

Archie threw his Pokeball too. The Pokemon was not known yet as it was diving below Glalie.

?Bad choice, Archie.? Glacia warned.

?We?ll see who made the bad choice. Sharpedo, now!!!? He shouted.

A Pokemon jumped from the sea and aimed at Glalie. It was a rugged blue-green shark with a yellow star located in its forehead. Its eyes were bloody red.

It ?flew? to Glalie, with its fangs ready to crunch it.

?Glalie, Ice Beam!? Glacia shouted.

?Your feeble attempt to freeze my Sharpedo has failed! Sharpedo, use your fins to get away from the blast!?

Glalie was covered by a snow white aura. It had spun counterclockwise, its aura shooting out an ice-cold blast. As it headed towards Sharpedo, Sharpedo closed its mouth and adjusted its roughened fins to the right. Sharpedo darted to the right and dived under.

?Your Ice Beam missed!? Archie said with confidence.

?Who said your Sharpedo was my target?? Glacia asked.

Archie looked at his watery arena and saw Glalie focusing its beam at the water. The ice blast had collided with it, slowly freezing it.

?Sharpedo, return!? Archie shouted. He held out his Pokeball and withdrew Sharpedo before it got frozen along with the water. When he withdrew his Pokemon, the water was fully frozen.

?Go, Crawdaunt!? Archie yelled. A big orange lobster appeared on the frozen battlefield. It had a star pattern on its forehead and had giant claws. Its mouth had blue stripes that faced horizontally. It gave a look of anger at Glacia?s Glalie.

?Crawdaunt, Double Team!?

Crawdaunt reared its head and closed its eyes. More illusionary Crawdaunts emerged from the original Crawdaunt. The copies had circled the arena.

Glacia chuckled, as if she had the perfect counter for Archie?s plan.

?Glalie, Blizzard!?

Glalie formed a sky blue aura around its body. It turned clockwise, therefore releasing an outrageous blizzard in the stadium. The Crawdaunts braced themselves, but to no avail. Soon, all the copies and the original were frozen.

?Glalie, Double Edge!?

Glalie paced three steps back as it began swirling its body. It rushed to a frozen Crawdaunt as soon it was prepared. It striked the ice clone and the recoil had sent it flying towards the wall. The hard wall had caused the ice to shatter completely and the clone had disappeared the soon the ice had broke.

?Aim for all of them!? Glacia commanded.

The ice ball paced nine steps towards Glacia as it was shaking to power up the force of the collision. It dashed madly around the arena, drilling holes to any ice sculpture it hits and sending others to the walls.

?Crawdaunt, return!? Archie forcibly said. He held out his Pokeball and withdrew Crawdaunt. He took out his last Pokeball.

?You?re my last hope. Don?t fail me.? Archie whispered to his Pokeball. Then he stared down at Glalie. ?Taste my first Pokemon!?

A big blue alligator Pokemon stood in the arena, glaring at Glalie. It had red spikes on its back and three spikes on its blue tail. It had small, but sharp claws and had a v-shaped streak in its stomach.

?So, you?ve got a Feraligatr. Really unexpected because they?re rarely found here.? Glacia told Archie. ?But? it still won?t matter. My Pokemon are powerful enough to shred that pathetic beast.?

?Let see you try, then. Feraligatr, Slash!? Archie ordered.

Feraligatr lifted both its arms and took three steps back. Then it jumped and charged to Glalie.

?Glalie, dodge it and use Blizzard!? Glacia shouted.

Glalie swiftly evaded Feraligatr?s slash, leaving an afterimage behind.

?Got ya!? Archie blurted out.

Glalie re-appeared behind Feraligatr and inhaled air before releasing an ice-cold snowstorm.

?Feraligatr, Iron Tail!?

Feraligatr?s tail suddenly glow a luminous color and slammed it down at Glalie. It had more damage and accuracy because Glalie was right behind it. The impact had broke the ice and sent Glalie underwater.

?Now we have the advantage. Feraligatr, Hyper Beam! Aim for the cracked ice!?

Feraligatr squat down as it was collecting life energy. It jumped, facing the ice before it. It opened its mouth, revealing a gigantic multi-colored sphere of life energy. The blue alligator exhaled and then released the harmful orb that soon formed into an overwhelming blast. It crashed down onto the cracked hole and soon hit Glalie. The result of the blow covered the arena with smoke.

Glacia and Archie coughed and tried to see what the result of the blast was.

The smoke soon had dissipated in less than a minute. There was a gigantic crack in the middle and Glalie was floating on its back, its eyes closed.

?Urgh?? Glacia grunted.

?This is what happens if you underestimate us!? Archie shouted. The Feraligatr flexed its muscles, ready to tackle what Glacia has next.

?Go, Walrein!? She shouted, throwing another Pokeball. Walrein was released in the water and was prepared to strike.

?Walrein, dive up and use Surf!? Glacia ordered.

?Wal!? It shouted. It swirled around the water, gathering water particles.

?Feraligatr, Earthquake!?

The Feraligatr lifted up its right leg and crashed it down on the ice shortly after. A tremor was felt at first, and then it was followed up by a piercing earthquake. It shook the stadium and the lake underneath it. Walrein was swimming around, struggling to break free. The earthquake had produced whirlpools underneath it.

?Rein!? The blue seal cried out. It was caught in one of the chaotic whirlpools.

?Walrein, break free!? Glacia told it.

Walrein raised its fangs and hit the walls of the underwater tornado with it. It formed a little gap but closed quickly.

?Walrein, freeze the whirlpool with Ice Beam!? She ordered again.

Walrein inhaled and again converted the water into ice. It exhaled the ice and the Ice Beam was caught in the whirlpool?s current. The current had helped the beam freeze the entire whirlpool, trapping Walrein inside.

?Walrein, try the tusk slam again!? Glacia ordered.

Walrein raised its fangs again and striked the frozen walls, therefore collapsing it.

?No! Walrein was able to get out of the whirlpool!? Archie shouted.

Walrein immediately swam up to the gap as soon as it broke free. It re-surfaced, only showing its head above the water.

?Feraligatr, Slash!? Archie said sternly.

Archie?s Feraligatr had rose up its left arm and sprinted towards Walrein. Walrein put on a smug smirk and a tsunami lifted it up from the surface. Feraligatr stopped its Slash, knowing that it couldn?t reach Walrein now. Walrein jumped up. While in mid-air, the tsunami headed towards the cerulean alligator. Feraligatr braced for impact as the raging tsunami came closer. Walrein had dived down behind the tsunami when it had dropped from the air.

Walrein?s tidal wave came closer, leaving a path of water on the ice that once was situated there. Walrein followed the irrigated path created by the tsunami.

?Walrein, finish it off with Blizzard!? Glacia ordered.

?Wal!? It cried as it began to breathe in air. It had dived down and gathered as much oxygen from the many bubbles that were dwelling there. Then it surfaced from the inside of the tidal wave and gathered more oxygen.

?Walrein!? It howled as it exhaled the gathered ice.

The tsunami broke down because of the fired beam and it revealed Walrein exhaling a treacherous snowstorm blast that headed towards Feraligatr and Archie.

Feraligatr crossed its arms for protection, but it had moved too late. The blizzard had frozen it before it could even move. Now that it was frozen, the blizzard rushed towards Archie.

?Feraligatr, return!? Archie shouted. He faced and tried to open the door after he had returned his Pokemon in an effort to escape the snowstorm.

?Archie, feel my wrath!? Glacia shouted and let out a wicked laughter.

The snowstorm hit Archie and froze the entire door.

?My? team? destroyed? Kyogre? Must get Kyogre to complete my?? Archie was trapped in a block of ice before he finished that phrase. On his left hand side laid a Team Aqua badge that designated the leader for this organization.

?Walrein, return.? Glacia said as she withdrew her Walrein. With great joy, she crossed the icy floor and picked up the badge. She put it in her left collar and took out a blue cellphone from her left pocket. Glacia dialed Drake?s number and waited for Drake to pick up his phone.

?Ring!!! Ring!!!? Drake?s cellphone shrilled. He took it out, pressed the talk button, and said, ?Who?s here??

?This is Glacia reporting.?

?Ah, Glacia! Did you complete the takeover??

?Yes, sir. Mission accomplished.?

?Good. Now we have both Team Magma and Team Aqua. Glacia, come back here immediately. Sidney had just collected some valuable information that involves the Emerald Orb.?

?The Emerald Orb?? Glacia thought. ?I thought there were only two orbs representing the land and the sea? If this is another orb, what does it represent? I?ll have to go and find out.?

?I?ll be there.? Glacia replied, and then she hanged up.

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
    Years
  • Cool@Justin's Mind.Urock!!!! I like Emerald Orb idea! I think I MIGHT make my own Ruby-Emerald-Sapphire fic! Yipee!

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    This chapter is short. (About four pages? Sorry anyways) I had severe writer's block. I narrowed it down so it wouldn't be dry.

Chapter 6: The Plan

?We?re almost at the end of this path.? Phoebe told Emerald.

Phoebe and Emerald are now trying to free Emerald?s Flygon from the clutches of Drake right after Phoebe had freed Emerald from his prison.

Both were walking along a dark, murky corridor that seemed to be endless because of the darkness that shrouded the trail ahead. All was dead quiet until Emerald blurted out, ?Do you know the Elite Four?s plans so far, Phoebe??

Phoebe put on a perplexed look as she began to talk. ?The only information I got about their plan is that they?re trying to use this ?Emerald Orb? for something I don?t know yet. I?ll find out immediately, don?t you worry. Right now, let?s focus on getting your Flygon. We need all the firepower we can get to even stand a chance against the other members.?

?Okay, Phoebe.? Emerald replied back. He covered his eyes with his arms as a little lustrous light shone at his eyes.

?I see the exit!? Phoebe yelled, pointing into a turn located in front of them. They crossed the turn and finally viewed into the scenery behind the exit. It was a dimly lighted square room that had gray walls and concrete floors. The only thing that was in that room was a red metal door conveniently placed at the center of the wall. The door had signs of rusting due to the brown covering the bottom of the door.

?Emerald, when we exit through that door, you?ll need to be quiet and cautious. Drake activated the security alert in this section of the base. Be careful because it activates even when a pin has dropped. It took me an hour to get here because I had to be careful myself. Now, let?s go.? Phoebe quietly whispered.

Emerald and Phoebe tiptoed across the lifeless room. They stopped when they were near the door.

?Here goes.? She said as she held the knob. She slowly rotated the knob in a clockwise motion. The door started to open, but there was no alert yet. Soon, the door fully opened and it revealed another part of the Elite Four?s hideout.

It was bright and the walls and the floors were made of grey and brown marble. It was yet another hallway. This time, it was circular as it stretched to the right and the left. Green Rayquaza statues were neatly placed against the center wall.

Emerald discreetly lifted his right foot and started to walk on the left-hand side of the circular hallway.

?Emerald, wait.? Phoebe quietly walked over to Emerald and grabbed his arm. ?Don?t go there.?

?Why??

?That path leads to a trap. If you face the dead end there, the ceiling will instantly crush you. You do want to live, right??

?Fine. Let?s go right.? Emerald suggested.

?Not that way either. If you face the dead end on that side, a secret gate will trap you and the gates will close in; therefore squishing you.?

?If we can?t go left or right, which way do we go?? Emerald asked, bewildered.

?That way.? Phoebe lifted her arm and pointed to the center wall.

?We go through a wall? We?re not ghosts!? Emerald discreetly whispered.

Phoebe did not answer back. Instead, she walked over to the wall she pointed at and wrote something with her fingertips. The writing glowed and revealed the password: EXCLOMACCUS.

?What?s EXCLOMACCUS?? Emerald asked Phoebe.

?For a captive, you sure ask a lot of questions which I?ll answer later. Look at the wall.? She advised.

The wall released a thick mist as it began to unlock. A certain area of the wall sank beneath the floor and revealed a secret passageway. It had the same features of the passageway of Emerald?s prison: dark, lifeless. Both trainers stepped in and grabbed a lit torch at their right. Now the path was easier to see. Within five steps, the door resurfaced and had locked them in.

?This part of our base is safe. Drake didn?t take extra precautions to equip this place with his alarms. Now we can breathe easily.?

?Now that we?re safe, explain this EXCLOMACCUS. That word must have been important for it to be the password to a secret passage.? Emerald curiously asked Phoebe.

As they began walking, Phoebe blurted out, ?EXCLOMACCUS is an ancient curse that plagued the Pokemon world thousands of years ago.?

?A curse??

?Yes, and Drake plans to capture it. He told us that it was a Pokemon.?

?Did I hear you right? EXCLOMACCUS is a Pokemon?? Emerald asked feeling astounded. ?I?ve never heard of such a Pokemon.?

?Neither did I, but it is supposedly very powerful and can destroy the world in just a blink of an eye.? Phoebe continued on. ?The next thing will definitely shock you. A prophecy from the stone tablet exclaims that if nine elements are combined, EXCLOMACCUS will reveal itself. We?ve already figured out the first eight, the gym badges of Hoenn. Few people know that their powers are better than the Kanto and Johto badges, including Drake. Drake already had stolen the badge amplifier so he needs the badges and the final element to reborn this horrific monster.?

?What is the final element?? Emerald asked again.

?Drake never told me the final element. He never even told Sidney and Glacia. The only clue he told us is that the final element is a human and nothing more. That?s why I?m here, to figure out who EXCLOMACCUS is and to stop the Elite Four once and for all.?

?This is all too sudden for me.? Emerald told Phoebe. He was surprised to know that the key to resurface a dangerous Pokemon is an unknown human.

?We?re at the end of the passage already.? Phoebe faced forward.

?We?re here??

Phoebe faced the wall and wrote EXCLOMACCUS down again. It glowed and the secret door began to sink. When it opened, Phoebe and Emerald gasped.

?So? We have a little traitor! Those camouflaged security cameras did do us some good!? Drake shouted, enraged. He stood facing Phoebe and Emerald.

?I knew we couldn?t trust you!? Sidney walked to Drake?s right.

?Phoebe, I?m disappointed in you.? Glacia marched to Drake?s left.

?We can?t let you live anymore now that you spoiled our secret.? Drake clutched an Ultra Ball. Sidney and Glacia did the same.

?Ultra Ball, go!? Sidney shouted. A grey dog with a black mane emerged from the ball. It was growling and barking at Phoebe and Emerald.

?Go, Jynx!? Glacia said. Out of the Ultra Ball came out a violet lady. She had blonde hair and had a red dress on.

?Show them no mercy, Dragonair!? Drake yelled. The Ultra Ball unleashed a stretched cerulean serpent with small, white angelic ears for its ears. A sapphire orb was attached to its chin and two other orbs were attached to its tail in a row.

?Let?s show them what we?re made of.? Emerald said as Phoebe was looking at him. He nodded and she nodded back.

?Gengar, go!? Phoebe shouted. A shadowy man-shaped figure appeared. It had a scheming grin and a crimson eye to match.

?Come out, Cacturne!? Emerald said. Out of his Pokeball came another green man-shaped figure. It had spikes that were streaming down in its arms, its legs, and its chest. It had a triangular spike in its forehead.

Phoebe and Emerald faced Sidney, Glacia, and Drake, knowing that this would be a long and tough battle.

Back