• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return of the Goofball

Deltawarrior

Funni lil’ fella
Years
Hi everyone! ^^ I'm Enbymon, but you can also call me Delta or Para! I was here for a short while back in January of last year, and decided to return after having spent a while on the Bulbagarden forums (still there tho :3).

Hope everyones been doing well! Even though ya'll probably forgot me tbh ^^"

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
Hi Delta! Welcome back! :D
I don't remember you because I joined 7 days after you, and I wasn't really active when I was first here.
But I'm glad your back and can't wait to see you around the forums!

Years
Hi everyone! ^^ I'm Enbymon, but you can also call me Delta or Para! I was here for a short while back in January of last year, and decided to return after having spent a while on the Bulbagarden forums (still there tho :3).

Hope everyones been doing well! Even though ya'll probably forgot me tbh ^^"
Hello Embymon, and welcome back to PC!
I do remember you. I am fine, what about you ?

Deltawarrior

Funni lil’ fella
Years
Hi Delta! Welcome back! :D
I don't remember you because I joined 7 days after you, and I wasn't really active when I was first here.
But I'm glad your back and can't wait to see you around the forums!
Hello there and welcome back to the PC.

I recognize you, though that was before I really started interacting with people. Cool to see you around again, and nice avatar!
Hello Embymon, and welcome back to PC!
I do remember you. I am fine, what about you ?
Ahhh, that you all for the warm welcome back! >w< I hope to be much more active than I was before here, dw! ^^

Deltawarrior

Funni lil’ fella
Years
Hello and welcome back!

Which part of the franchise are you into? The games? The Anime? The TCG ?
Mostly the games tbh. ^^ I have been thinking of rewatching XY, since that was my favorite part of the anime growing up, and I also want to read the Adventures manga!

Back