• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Return of the Time Capsule?

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I hope. I'm looking forward transfering my precious Feebases to Pokemon Black

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
    1. Its funny that my thread which covered this exact same topic just dissapeared and this one has 2 more pages. :(

2. I'm PLEADING for a way to get our teams over to B/W. Maybe its the OCD in me, but I have to have my competetive pokemon in the newest generation. Thats just a must. As far as "Pal Park" goes? I have a feeling Nintendo will scrap that, and revert back to the old ways. The only reason the pal park was an option was to continue the usage of cartridge GBA games. With HGSS, and DPPt, every Pokemon is available in one way or another. They're trying to eliminate cartriges now. With B/W coming out, considering the version differences, (certain Pokemon only available in certain games, ie. reshiram and zekrom) they will HAVE to maintain some connectivity with the older games, just to be able to complete the National Dex. Which... to my anguish... will require over 500 Pokemon to be seen or captured. There goes next summer vacation. :P

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    There will be connectivity, there will be compatibility. How? Amongst us the Humans, only Nintendo and the developers know.

The Japanese shiny legendary dogs released for the latest movie in Japan for Gen IV, have been revealed to be able to be traded over to Gen V for something to happen in-game about them (like with the event Regigigas). So there will be some compatibility, we're just not sure how much.

Back