• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return of the Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    John, frightened at what had happened, ran to see the kid that had fainted.
    "Hey, are you okay?"-I asked him.
    I tried to sense if there were any other Psychics in the area, but it was of no use.
    He looked at the kid. He had sorrow marks all over him. He said to Pippa: "Maybe we should sit him near that tree over there."

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    OOC: I'll just lie here till you all decide to notice me :P lol joking

IC: (in kinda sleep mode) This was a dream surely yes that was it, he was face to face with a great beast telling him to wake up, This beast was like a giat white bird with fingers at the end of his wings, and black spike's coming out of it's back.
    "Oh i know who you are My grandad told me about you, Your Lugia arn't you?? Too bad this is a dream, i would have loved to have met you face to face, your a legend pokemon true??"
    "Yes" it answered sacrastically almost laughing
    "Well ok Lugia that's it isn't it, i'm going now bye bye lugia"

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    "Hmm, I could go collect fire wood if ya want?" when the others didn't respode, being to concerned about the boy, I jumped up into a tree and darted off. Suddenly I felt a familer presense and turned just in time to see a ball of purple energy shot at me. I crashed into a tree near the other. "I hate you Becca." I whisped before fainting as well.

shadow keeper

Need help. How hack?Really
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    the boy was waking up i thought. he was smiling though. he had just fainted and now he was smiling.i then noticed pippa was gone i told the others. and i ran into the forest\

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: AhAh I woke astounded "Didn't any of you feel that??" i sure did and i knew it, a psychic is near by, energy, "Owwww i moaned, wat the ?? what just hurt me??" Did something hurt me I wondered, No it was just my imagination, Then suddenly i realised some of my deeper scars were showing. "Oh No erm you guys didn't see that did you?? nothing right??" Erm where's Pippa someone needs to find her now!!, Well what are you waiting for go find her !!" I demanded
    I admited i did get a bit over hysterical, but i calmed quickly..

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    OOC:: I like doing dream scenes too

I slowly opened my eyes and was shocked to see an oppisite set of silver eyes looking back at me. "About time you woke up Pip."
    "Pep...Pepper?" The girl laughed and nodded. I burst into tears and hugged her. "Pepper!" She was the same size as me but with long brown hair.
    "Pip, I'm sorry I left you."
    "No, Pepper, you couldn't do anything, we were babies."
    "But I'm psychic, so I can be with you now."
    "How?"
    "I'll be here when you need me." She bagan to fade away.
    "No, Pepper! don't go! PEPPER!"

shadow keeper

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    i was shocked. the strong tough pippa was beaten by a psychic. our team was getting sepperated. now i was mad. "PUP ATTACK THE PSYCHIC!" i yelled. i ran to tend to pippa. she could'nt protect herself if she was fainted
    ooc: i named my ppocheyena pup. conveniant no.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: I don't care if I'm too weak to walk I'm going out to find them" I screamed at everyone around me, I couldn't fight them though, it was true i was too weak, those Psychics i thought "Do any of you know what they have done to me?? why am i so weak what have the psychics done to me?? please will someone tell me??" I drew my sword from it's sheat and used it as a walking stick to try and get walking but i didn't get far before i fell again.
    "Well who is looking for pippa then?? do you not care wether she's ok or not??"
    I hoped they did care enough about her to go after her, I mean i would be ok on my own I can't move so i can't get into trouble can I?? I thought to myself

"Oh please just go and find her"

Dream Illusionist

Years
    He ran as fast as he could to see how Pippa was.
    "Hey, are you okay? We need you here, the Psychics are attaking!"
    Quickly, I asked to the gallant bird to do what he could to stop that Psychic, as I tended to Pippa's injuries.
    It seemed she was having a dream, reviving her old scars of the past. "Psychotell..."-I thought.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    I slowly awoke with John kneeling over me. His black dog pokemon was attacking Becca. "No!" I shouted. I was the only one who could kill Becca. Becca looked at me and smiled.
    "Next time, Pip," i flinched, "You'll be stayin' with Pepper forever. Later." Seh vanished. I was to shocked to notice John. Becca had read my thoughts and dreams! How dare she! In my anger I also forgot about the fact I had just been hit with a disable attack. I tried to stand up my imeditly fell over puking and passed out again.

shadow keeper

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    "you over here!" i yelled while tewnding to pippa. "tend to pippa while i take care of the psychic!" i said while drawing my sword out of it's sheath. i knew pup couldn't last long fighting a psychic. what happened where was she . i returnded pup to his pokeball.
    ooc: i love short posts! :D
    pip, pep, and pup! :D

Dream Illusionist

Years
    "Oh, glad to hear you're ok!"-I told her-"Do you need help getting up?"
    I glanced at the place where Becca once standed. "She... What's her connection with Pippa?"-I asked myself.
    I turned over to see if the other weren't injured. Hopefully, it didn't seem like it.
    Suddenly, Pippa fainted again. "Psychotell is having a strong effect on her, she must have a horrible past, but how can I help her without showing that I'm a Psychic?"-I thought. All he could do was pray for her safety

shadow keeper

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    'she fainted again' i thought. 'i thought she was tough. another person was near me. "what's your name" i asked. "i only know pip here". i laughed.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: finally i was alone, well on the outside, inside there were many things saying things and screaming at me, I ignored them
    "What is wrong with me??" I asked myself "Oh but how can I answer i never did know what those psychics did to me, But maybe they wern't always bad I mean Sabrina used to work with pokemon She used to be a great trainer, maybe just maybe the pokemon can relese the psychics of whatever grip was over them," I was still talking to myself " I hope the others got Pippa and i Hope she is ok, she should be anyway, but what do i know, i've only just met these people but they seem cool, oh I do hope they get back soon, i ahte being all alone by myself sometimes, just incase one of those my weird episodes comes up and i fait with no one here, ut Pippa needs them more, I can wait" i said again entirly to myself

Dream Illusionist

Years
    John looked at the boy who just talked to him.
    "No, it's not that she's not tough. It's because of Psychotell."-He said, gulping at the end.
    He had said Psychotell. How could he fix this?
    "Psychotell is a telekinesis power the Psychics use for the non-Psychics to re-live their past, more horrid moments. At least that's what my Grandpa told me..." "My name is John, and yours?"

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    OOC:: I can stay for another half hour cause prayers were canceled. Yes!

I slowly came to again only to fall down puking again. "Darn disable attacks." I muttered and slowly stood up supporting myself on a tree. I looked at he others and nodded away their concerned looks. "I'm fine, just suffering from disable sickness. It was worst the first time she did that me."

I huffed as I was carried back to the other boy. "I'm not helpless like most girls." I muttered and turned to John. "So, uh, John, you knew about psychic attacks, How?" I didn't mean to be rude but I needed to know. "If you tell me I'll keep it a secert." then, I puked again.
    Edit:: Someone deleted and I din't want to be double posting.

Last edited:

shadow keeper

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    "mines jack" i said and laughed at the puking pippa. she seemed okay to ask questions so i stayed silent.
    ooc:naughty naughty double post. :D

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: Oh your back hey what one of you is it thats a psychic?? or am i dreaming again??"
    I asked the returning Trainers "Whats up with Pippa?? some weir psychic thing right or is it something else??" i asked the returning trainers again"
    "Are you all ok??" I asked yet another question
    I sat there thinking at the same time, i wonder whats wrong with me, could it be the same thing pippa has,
    "you guys im sorry, im slowing you down, it's just im ill and frail, i don't even know why i was chosen for this journey I reallt Am sorry"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back