• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return to Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • "You're asking me? You mean it isn't obvious?" I asked, wondering how these people hadn't noticed my peculiar shape for a boy. "Ever since I was a kid, I've been mistaken for a girl on occassion since I was little, and over time, people turned it into a method of harassment. Things didn't improve when I came to Hogwarts, thats for sure. I thought I'd start to look more masculine as I got older, but that still hasn't happened. But whatever, it doesn't really bother me that much."

As Jeremy walked away after talking to Caelyn, she couldn't help but stick out here tongue and make a "Neeh!" noise. She didn't like the jock type, not at all, she didn't really like anyone from her Quidditch team, come to think of it. Maybe because she never made the cut perhaps. After a while, she had noticed that Caelyn too had been watching me. "Want to know more about him?" She asked.

Years
  • 'Ohhh... I see... Y'know... You would kinda make a cute girl!' Zameena commented, observing Askan's 'pretty' face and narrow shoulders. She giggled at the thought, and prodded at his cheek,

'Ahhh you should've been a girl! We could've had so much more fun! I could do your hair and makeup and make you look all pretty...' She chuckled some more, not being able to ignore the thoughts.

'What do we do now?' She decided to change the subject, noticing some of the students leaving their tables.

'When do I find out where I'm sleeping?... Who am I sleeping with!? Do I have to choose? I don't know anyone!' She began to panic just a little, not being sure what she would do, or what she was supposed to do. She nervously grabbed a fruit custard tart, waiting for a response.

'Soo... This Eon guy... Has a thing for you?' Rehan whispered into Lia's ear as they continued to walk to the Gryffindor common room. He couldn't help but laugh.

'You're attracting the wrong crowd, I hope you know...' He told her, not being able to ignore how eager Eon was to please her.

'Y'know...' He began to whisper,

'When they're like that, they can get a little freaky, y'know? Like the whole stalking and cameras and all that jazz... Or... Well y'know. When they go through all that trouble, they obviously have nothing better to do, so I'd be freaking out if I were you!' He teased, not sure of how much of his statement she actually heard him whisper.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Caelyn briskly nodded, a tad flustered for being so obvious. "Yes, please." She added, before giving him another worried gaze. She couldn't help but wonder why the others students were making fun of him. Was it because of his heritage? Or, maybe it was because of his attitude? Perhaps, to the others, his traits weren't fit or a Slytherin. She read a bit about Slytherins from this book once (it was highly biased, though, considering that the author was a former Gryffindor) and it stated that most of the Slytherins were supposedly conniving and sly. Askan didn't fit either trait, so that could be why they pick on him. But then, if that were true, Zameena would be picked on, as well!

Sighing, she supposed her assumptions would only panic her. It would be best for her to know what actually happened. "Why don't they, um, like Askan?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I had the whole eye-twitching thing going on as Zameena started going on about what'd be like if I was a girl. I was relieved as she turned onto a topic I actually had a responce to, however. "You get put in a room with the other Slytherin girls, and you sleep in beds there." I replied. "First we have to go to the Common Room in our part of the school. We can go whenever you feel like, I'm in no rush."

"Well, let's see..." Alicia began after taking a small bite out of a pumpkin tart. "I met him during my first year, near the beginning of the year. I was picked on a lot during that year because I had a lisp, and it was really bad. A group of kids had backed me into a dead-end hallway and were physically hitting me with their wands. I closed my eyes when I was about to get hit by a fairly sharp wand, but the blow never came. I opened my eyes, and found Askan had taken the blow. That was the only time I've seen him stand up for anyone. He was so cool!" Although Caelyn had not asked for a sum up of their meeting, Alicia must have felt it necessary. "But anyways, if you cast aside your knowledge of him being male, does he not look somewhat female?"

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • I heard Rehan whisper in my ear as we entered the Common Room. I waited for Eon to get far enough away so that he couldn't here me talking to Rehan. "Yes, unfortunetly he does. Ever since I made the Quidditch team. Some times I wish I hadn't." I complained to him. "And it's not funny!" I nudged Rehan in the ribs. "It is pretty creepy, but hopefully he won't get that way!" I replied. "He leaves me alone dureing the Summer, well, he did this Summer." I wish he'd leave me alone! Rehan's right, it could get bad!

"Hey Lia! I'll wait for you here in the Common Room to walk with you to practice. Okay!" Eon told me as he walked up the stairs to the boys' dorm room. "Yeah, sure. Whatever." I was too tired to argue with Eon. He doesn't give up and this stuff to easily. I hung my head back. What did you just do Lia?! "This is terrific! Now I not only get to see him at practice, I have to walk down there with him as well!" I muttered. My head came back up as I got a terrific idea. "Hey, why don't you try out for it, Rehan?" I asked quickly. "Devon game me permission to recruit any Gryffindor." I added.

I didn't wait for him to answer as I walked the stairs to the girls' dorm room. "Practice starts tomorrow, 3 hours before school starts." I informed him. "See ya then!" I had gotten to the door of the room by then. I found my bed with my trunk by it. I put Schoocha in the little dog bed by mine. I took out my broom and practice uniform for tomorrow morning. I got into my PJ's and started reading.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Okay everyone, let's try to get to bed. I'd really like to get the first day of classes started. In my next post, I'll once again post a list of the teachers and their respective classes for reference. Currently, I am allowing you to jointly control the teachers. Again, in the next post, I'll have a little bit of a guidline for you to follow for their personalities. I do, however, ask that you leave Headmaster Zanyte to me.

BIC: I sat on my bed, my trunk at the foot. I loved these four poster beds. At least they had curtains around the outside. The other fifth years were bustling in and out, giggling and laughing with one another. I merely sat with the curtains closed, absently stroaking the soft fuzz on Trilla's nose.

I stared at the Prefect badge in front of me. They'd made a mistake. Headmaster Zanyte had made a mistake.

I couldn't help but laugh. People thought he was a descendent of the Great Harry Potter, but I couldn't help but wonder if he was a relative to the late Headmaster Dumbledore. I'd read "Hogwarts: A History" more times than any one human should. Dumbledore got in trouble on many occasions for letting shady students and teachers into Hogwarts.

I was one of those shady students.

A full quarter of vampire blood coursed through my veins. I knew this. It had taken me years and years to discover it without letting my Aunt know that I had the urges, too...

I shuddered. Yes, Headmaster Zanyte was a fool. But staying here at least gave me a chance to improve. The urges were always better during the school year. I had faster acess to a blood pop.

With a yawn, I pulled my pajamas on and snuggled into my deep blue covers. I snuggled my head into my pillow. Trilla slipped upward underneath my arm. Classes would start tomorrow. I couldn't wait.

~~~~~~~~~

Tamica followed Roger into the common room. She smiled at the Black and yellow decorations. She pushed herself up onto her tip-toes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Roger. I just need a good night's sleep."

"Do you have your schedual?" he asked quietly.

"Yes, Roger. You know, sometimes, you're worse than my mother."

He laughed and shooed her down the hall to the girls' dorms. She bounced into her bed, wincing slightly as she smacked a bruise. She lay back and snuggled into her blankets, giggling as Chiisai curled up against her chest. She nuzzled him briefly and started getting very anxious for classes to start tomorrow.

Years
  • Zameena gazed eagerly at Askan,

'Let's go now!' She shouted.

'Let's go let's go let's goooo!' She stood up, and shook Askan's arm, waiting for him to get off of his seat.

'I'm following you, so just lead the way!'

'Three hours before classes...' Rehan said aloud to himself, before walking himself to the boys' dorms.

'I've never actually tried playing Quidditch... Maybe it would be worth trying... Then again... It's never looked too interesting...' He pondered, on his way to his dorm.

'... I guess it wouldn't hurt.' He finally concluded, making his way to his dorm, entering the room. Already finding three out of the five beds in his room occuppied by only somewhat familiar students, he changed himself into a pair of loose, black shorts, and a loose, black, sleeveless shirt, shoving himself quietly into bed, trying not to disturb the other three students in their sleep; two caucasians with brown hair, and one caramel-toned student with black, scruffy hair.

'It's soo early, and so many people are already sleeping?... Maybe the food's gotten to them, too...' He thought to himself, peacefully.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
  • "Oi Stretton! Wake Up!.. we have to get to the pitch before anyone else beats us." Edward the captain had woke him up. Jeremy rolled over his bed. He was sleeping on his side and was now laying straight. He felt like he got 3 hours of sleep at the most. Despite that he was excited about Quidditch, he didn't think he would be this annoyed about it. He was extremely dorwsy and went into the wash room to splash some water on his face. The whole team was waiting on him and were yelling loud whispers accross the room, telling him to hurry up.

After a few minutes, he had finally got dressesd in his quidditch robes. they all headed down the grand staricase. The school was quiet, even the ghosts were still snoring. One they had made it outside, the sun was barely peaking over the mountains. Their robes shining with the color of Sapphire Blue along with the Ravenclaw Crest embroidered in it. The line of blue walked out of the courtyard and into the grounds. When they had finally reached the pitch, Edward took out a large key from his pocket and put it into the socket of the doors to the Quidditch Pitch. It was a quiet morning, with birds only beginning to chirp notifying that dawn was here. The field was brilliant sight and they were happy to see that they had the pitch all to themselves at the present moment. A long field of green grass with two ends to it. At each end, the terrain changed from grass to sand. The middle of the field was all grass. And at both ends of the field stood three tall hoops of gold. The left side being the smallest hoop and the middle being the tallest hoop while the right side was mid-height. The stands, which were empty, stood all around the field.

The team finally began to practice. All seven of them were determined to win the cup this year and would train hard for it.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "I suppose he does." Caelyn cocked her head to the side, fingers tapping the bottom of her chin pensively. She never noticed before, but now that Alicia mentioned it, he does seem a tad feminine. But there was nothing wrong with that, surely, that just made him look so cute~ She paused briefly, flustered, before biting down on her lip again. …erm, anyway

"That's it?" She said quietly, although she found herself saying it with more irritation that she planned. "Just… just because of that?" It was silly. Childish. Idiotic! She felt silent for a moment as she tried to calm herself down. It surprised her, really, to see how angry she was getting. Despite how she was treated the last four years, she had never been this irate before – not when her hair was getting pulled, or when they called her names, or anything.

Then again, she never had an actual friend before, either.

When she had finally calmed herself down, she scanned the room, alarmed to see that there were few students left. "Oh, are we supposed to go now?"

Dark Night

Years
  • I fell asleep somtime after the other girls came in to the dorm. It was kinda hard to go asleep but I finally did. Schoocha was woken up by all the noise the girls were makeing. Talking and gossiping. Jeez! The year's just begun, and they're already talking 100 miles an hour! Schoocha started wineing and a 2nd year girl asked to pet him. Schoocha fell asleep to all the pets he was getting. I put him back in his bed and put my book up. I fell asleep to the rythm of the girls talking.

"Come on Lia, we need to go!" Kelly shook me to wake me up. Schoocha jumped on my bed and started licking my face. "Alright, alright! I'm up!" I yelled. "We've only got a little more time to get to the Pitch! We need to go!" Kelly continued to yell. I suddenly remebered Quidditch practice. "Oh crud!" I jumped out of bed and got all my clothes on. I grabbed my broom and ran down the stairs with Kelly. Schoocha right at my heels moving as fast as he could.

We got to the Common Room, but I didn't see Eon or Rehan anywhere. "Ah man! Where are those guys? They were supposed to meet us here." I wondered. I guess they're still getting dressed. "Come on Lia! They know where the Pitch is, they'll meet us down there. Let's go!" I hesitated for a minute then decided Kelly was right. Eon will come down with Rehan, he'll show him the way there. I hope!

Kelly and I reached the Pitch to see our whole team (or most of it), standing waiting. "What's the big deal?!" Kelly yelled. "Why aren't we going in?" I looked up and saw a girl on a broomstick flying above the stadium. Oh great! Devon forgot to scedual us! "Devon! You forgot to check if anyone else was useing the Pitch?!" I yelled. "I can't you believe you didn't check!" "I didn't forget!" He protested. "They should be done in a little bit." Great! Now we have to wait! I sat down and pulled out my wand. Schoocha started chaseing the sparks comeing from my wand. I was content watching him play, for now.
    ~~~~~~
    "Come on Rehan! Practice is going to start any minute! We're going to be late!" I shook Rehan. "Let's go! I've got you some practice gear to use. We really need to go!" I yelled again. I was already in my gear and had my broom in my hands. I bet the girls have already left without us. I know Lia would. I shook him again hopeing he'd hurry.
    --------------------------
    Hope this is okay!

Years
  • OOC: Alrighty Axel! *time machiney thing* - next day! :P

IC: Rehan shook his head out of bed, getting onto his knees, and looked up at Eon.

'Unh... Practice?' He asked hopelessly, finding the gear that Eon had shown him. Shaking his head, he got dressed into the Quidditch gear in front of Eon, and began to walk to the pitch, trying to make his day start out as peacefully as possible. He walked out to find a team already on the field,

'Uhh... Lia?' He asked, pushing his fingers into his hair.

'... This is practice... Right? I did wake up for a reason, right?...'

Zameena woke up early, straightening her hair in front of the mirror. She always figured that a first impression is always what counts the most.

'Eww... What a skank.' She heard a ridiculously feminine voice call out from behind her. She looked back, finding an oriental girl sitting up in her bed, the same one that had gotten sorted just a little while after Zameena the previous evening.

'Just 'cause I told you your hair is frizzy, you decide to wake up extra-early to make it look good? Just 'cause my hair is fine, soft, silky... And yours isn't. Besides, who are you trying to impress? A bunch of 10 year-old boys...' Obviously, this frustrated Zameena.

'Well... I'm so NOT doing this for you. Everyone knows that a first-impression is what people will remember you by... So if I'm going to meet most of the other Slytherins today, I'd might as well look good!'

'Yeah, yeah... 'Cause you OBVIOUSLY don't look very good with your naturally ugly hair...' She continued to mutter, leaning against her head-board. Zameena ran her fingers through her hair a final time. It was soft, straight, and sleek now.

'... At least my hair has volume. Yours is flat.' Zameena spoke back. She couldn't believe it... She was really having an argument with a 10 year-old girl about hair. Looking at herself in the mirror, she decided today would not be a day to tie her hair up. She found a pair of large, silver, circular earrings, and put them on with with pale green eye shadow, and the usual pink lip-gloss, already dressed in her plaid skirt, blouse, a sweater, and the school robes over it all, leaving the front un-done for the time-being.

'Yep... Skank.' The girl concluded, sitting up and looking at herself in the mirror now.

'... what's your name?' The girl asked Zameena, analyzing every bit of her makeup as she said each word.

'Zameena... What's it to you?'

'Zameena's an Arabic name, right? it means... Intellectual. Or someone who stands up for someone helpful?' Zameena lowered her head, giving the girl a dirty glare.

'No... The second meaning is only used when the name is spelled with a D... Daa-min-ah...'

'... Which should be pronounced ZA-meen-a... Right?' Zameena was becoming very frustrated with this girl.

'You're just a little brat, aren't you?' She muttered, standing up and moving to her own bed now.

'My name's Xiu-Ting Xiang... My family's from Hong Kong, but they moved to Scotland before I was born,'

'Uhh... Okay. Cool. I really don't care that much...' Zameena commented, now flipping through a book... She had to share a room with this girl, and a handful of others? This year would be a long one...

OOC: Alrighty, going to add a supporting character... She won't be used often enough to really be considered a charater. Just sort of someone on the side to keep Zameena busy <_<. I think she's the only active first year left in this rp.

Name: Xiu-Ting Xiang

Year: one

Appearance: Short and slender, about 4'9". Silky, soft, fine black hair, very pale skin-tone, almond-shaped eyes. Her head is structured so that her light brown eyes are very close to the surface of her face. She has thin lips, but her face is considerably symmetrical. She tends to put on a lot of the 'natural'-looking makeup, to the extent that her face appears shimmery, and her lips look like they've been stuck on with wet paint.

Personality: Obnoxious, loud, self-absorbed, very talkative, very competitive. She considers herself naturally intelligent, and with good reasoning. She loves different cultures from all over the world, and knows a lot about them with help from the travelling she does with her family, which is very well-off.

History: Xiu-Ting was born in Scotland, but her parents both originate from Hong Kong. Her parents are greatly respected as people who are magically inclined, and tend to spoil their daughter.

House: Slytherin

Other: None

Dark Night

Years
  • As I heard Rehan asking me if this was practice I stopped casting the sparks and Schoocha stumbled as he tried to catch the sparks. He whimpered and I picked him up. "Yeah, you're at practice. We're just waiting for the other team to finish practice. According to Devon, he didn't forget to check if another team was useing the Pitch. The team was suposed to be done by the time he schueled it." I answered. "Trust me, I felt the same way when I got here." I added. "Hey Lia! I lent Rehan my extra pair of gear so he could practice. Just like you asked." Eon interupted. "Yeah, I noticed. Thanks!" I muttered under my breath. That's the first time I've ever said anything nice to him while meaning it.

"Sorry guys! The Ravenclaw team was supposed to be done by now." Devon appologized. "Come on everyone, let's just go and practice. They probably lost track of time." I said as I pushed past everyone dragging Kelly and Rehan by the arms into the Pitch. Schoocha and Eon right behind me with the rest of the team behind me. Devon brought the chest out containing all of the balls. I pulled out the Quaffle and threw it in the air. I grabbed my broom and flew after it.
    ~~~~
    Here's Eon's profile. He's just a side.

Name: Eon Capper
    Year: 5th
    Apperance: Has black short spiked hair. The top of his hair is a dark blue color. His eyes are pure black. He's got a toned body and has a tannded skin. He's about 5 FT 5 IN. When he's out of school robes he wears a red and yellow layered long sleeve shirt. It has red lettering of Punk written on it. He always wears a beaded necklace. He wears blue jeans with holes in them with red and white shoes.

Personaltiy: Very annoying and once he finds somthing he likes, never leaves it alone. He's obsesed with Lia and is willing to do anything for her. He's alright once you get to know him, but acts like a little kid some of the time. he loves Quidditch and is a total jock!

History: Eon was born in Hawaii but when he was 5 him and his family moved to England. He has a twin brother who is going to the other school of Durmstrang. Who's much less annoying. His family has always been in the magical line. They're respected by everyone.

House: Gryffindor

Other: He get's into a lot of trouble. He's a speacialist in 5 different martail arts.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
  • The Ravenclaw team was practicing hard using one side of the pitch. One Chaser, was about to go to the other side but was stopped because of noticing the scarlet red robes of the Gryffindor team signaling that they had just arrived. "Oi, Captain!" He called to Edward. "The Gryffindor team has just arrived." The whole team went to the other side and looked at the Gryffindors with determination in their eyes.

"Oi! Devon! Taking a peak on our plays are you?" The whole team had smirked at them, except for Jeremy. He didn't really want to play in this arrogance because he had just met a Gryffindor Quidditch team member on the train. She was really freindly as well. "What a shame, and I thought the Gryffindors weren't even close in personalities such as the Slytherins." The whole team had snickered, and once again Jeremy ignored this. He hated when Edward was extremely conceited and arrogant. It made the whole team look bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Edwards profile, also a side. ^^

Name: Edward Davis
    Year: 5th

Appearance: Short, Black hair styled in a faux hawk. He skin color is off-white and a little yellow. He has an athletic body, being the cpatain of the Ravenclaw team. He stands at 5'9. When in Hogsmeade attire, he wears a solid blue polo over a long sleeve white shirt. His bottoms consist of either Jeans, or khaki cargo pants and wears white sneakers.

Personality: Extremely cocky and arrogant. He can be a bloody git at times, but only because hes very competitive. He usually attracts many girls, and will most of the time ignores them, if he does not know them. You can compare him to Gilderoy Lockhart if you must, and will almost be exactly like him. Quidditch is his passion and is very determined at it, despite also being conceited.

History: Edward comes from a long line of intelligent Ravenclaws and is a pure-blood. He is from the UK and lives just ouside of Cambridge far away enough, from absolute Muggle society.

House: Ravenclaw

Other: He has an incredible amount of wit and always has smart remarks up his sleeve.

Last edited:

Dark Night

Years
  • The team waited till the Ravenclaw team to get over to where we were. After hearing the snide remarks from the Ravenclaw team, I knew that Devon would start heating up. Oh man! I thought they were suposed to be nice, not this cocky. The last years they haven't been this bad. I noticed that Jeremy took no part in the cockiness and was grateful. At least we have one friend on the team. "Here he goes!" I muttered to Kelly and Rehan.

"You have to check out the compition. See how good they are." Devon replied. "But as usual, there's not much to see here!" "Speaking of Slytherins there cockiness and arogance seems to have passed on to you guys! There Quidditch skills as well!" he added to the rest of what he said. More of the team added on to that stuff. I can't believe we're playing there game. Even Eon started untill I jammed him in the ribs. "Ow! What was that for?!" he yelled as he rubbed his side. "Come on guys! This is soo childish. It's a game we have for fun! Just let us get our practice time and you can continue to practice after we're done. All we want is to get some practicing in and we got up really early." I tried to reason with everyone. I mouthed sorry to Jeremy for Devon. Schoocha decided to be brave and barked at the other team. "Come on guys! We're all really tired!" I continued to let Schoocha bark, untill it got annoying. I picked him up and told him to be quite. He stopped barking but had a little growl in his throat.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "You know, little miss, you should be sleeping now."

Startled at the sudden intrusion in their conversation, Caelyn turned to face another Ravenclaw. He was her age, she assumed, but he didn't seem like he noticed. Apparently, he thought she was a first year. "Come on; let me show you the way." And with that, he quickly grabbed the Caelyn's arm and literally dragged her out. He paused briefly to look at Alicia, motioning her to follow. "You better get your beauty sleep, Alicia~" he called out, laughing, before he continued on with the dragging. Caelyn kept quiet, feeling that familiar anxiety and awkwardness seeping through her skin, tinting her cheeks a blasted pink. She sighed; she supposed she only felt comfortable around Zameena and the others. She still had a long way to go before she can completely rid of her coyness.

"Alright then, just go right through there." He pointed to the hall leading to the girl's dormitory. "Sleep well."

:D~

Caelyn woke up rather early, not that she got much sleep, anyway. There were too much to think about; her classes, for one—she was excited and anxious at the same time. And there was this whole thing with Askan that she would not just ignore; he might not want her help, but she was determined to. She got to write her letter to her mother, as well, but she didn't know where she could have access to an owl, so she saved it for later.

She had showered already; her hair was neatly braided and she already had on her robes. Her little squirrel was perched on her shoulders, quietly munching on his apple. Now, she only needed to know where to go. She knew they were to head out to breakfast, but she was terrified of the staircases. She just knew she'll get lost.

So, for the meantime, she just sat on a couch in the Common Room, reading a spell book. Waiting.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
  • Jeremy did the same and mouthed back to Lia the same exact words and rolled his eyes at Edward. "Fine, you've earned your time on the pitch, just watch your mouth because you'll be eating those words when we play against you lot, and see what we have in store." Edward said in a competitive tone. They got off their brooms and headed towards the changing rooms. to chagne into their school robes.

As Jeremy got down and made contact with the Gryffindor Team. He decided to apologize for this unecessary event. "I'm really sorry about this, Davis can be a bit of a git. Just ignore his arrogance. He's just really competitve." He said and gave a friendly smile to Lia and left with the rest of his team. As he went into the changing room with the rest of his teammates. They all were talking to eachother as usual, but Jeremy kept quiet and talked to no one. He really didn't like what they had just did. He ignored every single one of them and especially Edward. He didn't want to have anything to do with them as of now and was the first one to walk out and head back to the school.

He made his way to the great hall, to eat his breakfast and to recieve his schedue that many professors were passing out to all of the students. Professor Kimbal had come up to him and handed him his schedule. "Ah, Mr. Stretton, one of my favorite students.," said the professor in a cheery voice. "Ello, Professor, how are you?," he asked in a freindly voice. "Oh just busy handing out the shedules, I have to prepare for my class right after this." The professor took a look at Jeremy's schedule. "It seems you have me 5th right after Transifiguration. Well, at least thats good, you have me after one of the difficult classes. After all, Charms is your strongest subject." The professor smiled and said this in a tone with pride. "Well, I'll see you later in my class Mr. Stretton, I have to prepare for my class with the 3rd years right now." She said to Jeremy and left him with his schedule.

While he was eating his breakfast he looked at his schedule once more to see what class he had first so that he could go back to the common room and get his books and supplies that he needed for that particular class. 'Just my luck, Potions first followed by Herbology with the Slytherins.' He sighed as he finished the last bite of toast. He got up and left to prepare for one of his most dreaded classes.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Nuugh..." I moaned as I entered the Slytherin Common Room, bright and early. I quickly slouched down onto a couch, and heard a whoopie cushion go off, startling me, and causing an uproar of laughter in the room. I didn't care, I was too tired to care. Those **** Slytherin boys did not leave me alone at ALL during the night, leaving me on guard the whole time while they exchanged "shifts." I had spent at least an hour trying to get the lipstick off my face that they had smeared when I actually tried to sleep. This year may possibly be worse than the last.

"Heya, watcha doing?" Alicia asked Caelyn, kind of sneaking up behind her to see if she could startle her.

OOC: How are we organising who has classes with who? Oo;;

Years
  • OOC: Not sure... I think it would be a good idea to let NA organize it... Speaking of which, she hasn't posted recently... Let's hope she gets back soon! There's a lot for her to read X_x

Xiu-Ting walked down to the common room, waiting at the door for Zameena.

'Gunna come, skank?' She asked with a grin, quickly running down the steps as Zameena grabbed a pillow, chucking it against the door.

'GRR What a BRAT...' Zameena bellowed... But decided to go down to the common room, anyways. She waited about 30 seconds for Xiu-Ting to be away from the corridor, then walked towards the stairs, finding herself in the common room soon after. She pulled her hair, now sleek and soft, to one side, hoping her earrings wouldn't get in the way, and left her glasses in the pocket of the sweater beneath her robes. It didn't take long for her to notice Askan,

'Hey!' She shouted, not realizing until then how loud she had been. After pausing for a moment, she walked over to wear Askan was, taking a seat beside him.

'I wonder if Patches is with Rehan... Anyhow, sleep well?' Zameena asked, noticing a faint red mark on his face.

Rehan looked towards Lia, still very exhausted.

'So... Now that that's over...' He said, remembering that Zameena had been sorted into Slytherin during the argument.

'... What's next? I feel so... Foreign,' he stated, raising an eyebrow, and gazing at the large field.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back