• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Return to Pokemon

IceCloud

Evan
    Years
    Hi, I'm IceCloud and this is kind of a long return to Pokemon for me. I had a couple of accounts on here when I was like 12 and 13 where I was involved in rom hacking, role playing, competitive, and pretty much everything in between. I'm 19 and I attend a military college and I'm going into my second year where things are a little more relaxed and I'll hopefully have a little more time on my hands.

My current roommate and I started playing roms because we have a lot of time waiting for the school year to start, and it reminded me how I miss Pokemon.

My first game was Pokemon Diamond, so I'm super hyped about the new games coming out.

I can talk about most anything and I have pretty widespread interests--I find just about everything interesting. Whether it's sports, music, politics, Pokemon, food, or literally anything, I can talk about it.

I never really know what to do in intros, but I'm excited to get back into Pokemon and games in general. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask!

*Waves*

Welcome back. It's always good to see Trainers come back to the community. I'm sure you'll find all sorts of things to get back into.

Back