• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning Member

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hello all(: I'm Lycaeus, and I've been a member here for a loongg time (in my mind). I've had multiple accounts but I've decided to come back on my original(: Uhm, I don't really like B&W at all, so you'll probably find me in the Advance Gen forum, and maybe DPP. (: Well, hello again!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Welcome back!

Returning Member

Well aw, I think B&W are good games personally, but eh. I like the advance gen games too. ^^ I really wish game freak will make remakes of them...ugh.

Anyhow, we haven't met before; but, glad we did now. :3 I'm looking forward on seeing each other again. ^^

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • Welcome ba-ack-ack-ack-ack! Oh sorry, I lost control of myself.

*regains control* Welcome back to PokéCommunity! Hope to see you around! ^^;

(I also recommend visiting the Pokemon General section.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Thanks for the warm re-welcome everyone(: I really appreciate it!

Back