• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning Member

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    Just started posting again yesterday, so I figured I'd make a post here.

I used to be really active back in 2006/2007, but I kinda dwindled due to school and the like. Now that I've got back into Pokemon with B/W, I've been getting interested in competitive battling and was looking for a place to get some advice on that.

Hope to see everyone around.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Ugh, school can really get you busy and can make you forget about this place. after this, I'm heading there right now. haha.

Anyways, welcome back! Wow, 2007? You've been gone since.... ever. PC may have changed a lot for you, including the rules, the FAQ, maybe the friends you've met in the past? Glad to hear that B/W got you into Pokemon again, how are you liking it? Since competitive battling is your thing, you may have noticed that we have our very own Competitive Battling Center (used to be known as Battle Stadium back then...I think?). It's all about competitive battling, and you'll fit right in. ^_^

As I mentioned, be sure to take a quick re-read at the rules, as there may have been a few changes. I hope you stay a bit longer than before! I look forward to seeing ya around. :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    The solution to this problem, it seems, is to stop going to school. This place is far more interesting and you'll learn things that here are far more applicable to every day life (particularly if you go to Other Chat :P).

Anyway, welcome back Orophin! It's always good to see old people returning, even if they were way before my time :)

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    I actually graduate university in December, so that's truer than you thought. XD

But yeah, thanks for the welcomes. I'm figuring I'm not going to recognize many names anymore, but hopefully I get to meet lots of new people instead.

Back