• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning to johto VERY soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Weedle if you haven't noticed on thew tv tokyo site the summary for DP141 more or less says how palmer comes from Sinnoh's Battle Frontier.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Johto isn't going to pop up in the Anime for a long time. The frontier in platinum was basically confirmed on tv tokyo to be located in Sinnoh and if the frontier of Johto pops up that would be very late into the show.
    well hoenns battle frontier was in kanto explain that oh and about palmer think of the frontier brains of hoenn there in kanto two...

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Weedle if you haven't noticed on thew tv tokyo site the summary for DP141 more or less says how palmer comes from Sinnoh's Battle Frontier.

Just because Palmer was described to be from Sinnoh's Battle Frontier does NOT mean that he won't end up being in Johto. If I must remind you, the Battle Frontier people that Ash fought in the 8th-9th seasons (AKA the Battle Frontier Saga) were from Hoenn, yet Ash fought them in Kanto instead of Hoenn.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • well hoenns battle frontier was in kanto explain that oh and about palmer think of the frontier brains of hoenn there in kanto two...
    Actually the frontier was moved to Kanto for 2 more or less reasons:
    No reason to stick em all in one tiny island.
    Kanto was used as it had importance to ash not to mention it was used to advertise the 2 games before emerald. Sure emerald was out by then but they were advertising both at the same time. In the anime the frontier of Hoenn as well was referred to as the Kanto Battle frontier not the Hoenn Battle Frontier. For the Platinum frontier its 100% sure that they will stick in Sinnoh.
    https://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10237119&postcount=353
    This is pretty much the summary. So yeah definetely in sinnoh.
    As I said weedle it was called the Kanto frontier for a reason. It was in Kanto.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020

Actually the frontier was moved to Kanto for 2 more or less reasons:
    No reason to stick em all in one tiny island.
    Kanto was used as it had importance to ash not to mention it was used to advertise the 2 games before emerald. Sure emerald was out by then but they were advertising both at the same time. In the anime the frontier of Hoenn as well was referred to as the Kanto Battle frontier not the Hoenn Battle Frontier. For the Platinum frontier its 100% sure that they will stick in Sinnoh.
    https://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10237119&postcount=353
    This is pretty much the summary. So yeah definetely in sinnoh.
    As I said weedle it was called the Kanto frontier for a reason. It was in Kanto.

Ok, though the writers should really have tried to replace May with Leaf (or at least give Leaf some sort of appearance. I mean, she got even less than Brendan or Lucas, and they only got Movie Cameos in the World of Pokemon.). I mean, the only REAL advertizement for Emerald for that saga would have been the Battle Frontier anyways.

Still, you'll never know. Maybe they'll just meet Palmer as a COTD and not even mention Ash going to the Battle Frontier.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Jun will most likely be there as well during the battle seeing he appears in the before episode so a mention of the frontier would pop up. I mean ash beating palmer this early in front of Jun is near impossible.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Jun will most likely be there as well during the battle seeing he appears in the before episode so a mention of the frontier would pop up. I mean ash beating palmer this early in front of Jun is near impossible.

I didn't mean having an actual battle with Palmer when I said he might end up being no more than your average COTD, I meant like how Ash met Bruno, Lance, Cynthia (Mismagius episode doesn't count, as that was a dream), Lucian, and Aaron without actually battling.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • But weedle your thoughts have a flaw. Its a known fact that ash will indeed battle palmer as his team of dragonite rhyperior and milotic is pretty much confirmed. Battling palmer now and losing to him in front of Jun would be enough of a reason for the locale of the frontier to be given in this episode.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    But weedle your thoughts have a flaw. Its a known fact that ash will indeed battle palmer as his team of dragonite rhyperior and milotic is pretty much confirmed. Battling palmer now and losing to him in front of Jun would be enough of a reason for the locale of the frontier to be given in this episode.

Let's see... He lost against Lorelei, Drake, and Agatha, and not once did he even attempt to try and challenge the Elite 4 as a whole or try to win the Pokemon League at the start.

Besides, they're going to end up going to Johto, anyways, since contrary to popular opinion, the Sinnoh Battle Frontier simply will not be enough to just finish off DP and get to the new Generation (As there are five Battle Frontier Locales, and assuming that Generation 5 is even coming, it certainly would take much longer than before to start promoting it, if the lack of a Gen V Pokemon in the Arceus movie is anything to go by. Heck, they didn't even have a sihlouette of a 5th gen pokemon, which they would have had by now, especially seeing how they've already covered all of the unlockable Pokemon.). They'll need to go to Johto to do their Battle Frontier as well (It serves as a good way to promote the remakes). Heck, by the time HGSS is released, Platinum will be far outdated [and by extension, the Sinnoh Battle Frontier)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Going to Johto yes I never denied they would. Just the reason won't be for the Sinnoh Frontier. Only happening if the buildings are unison and the battles are double battles or Jun has his set of brains and ash his his.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Going to Johto yes I never denied they would. Just the reason won't be for the Sinnoh Frontier. Only happening if the buildings are unison and the battles are double battles or Jun has his set of brains and ash his his.

Well, even IF they aren't going to go there for the Sinnoh Frontier, they'll still end up having to go there anyways for the Johto Frontier (Since it's already confirmed that HGSS is going to have a Battle Frontier for whatever reason.). They're going to need to drag it on for as long as it needs to (assuming, of course, that the people in charge of Pokemon ever plan on doing a 5th Generation, much less including Ash in it.)

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Ash is not going to johto

Okay, the video below shows that ash will not be going to johto but
    there will b a season with May as the main character

the URL is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCv0XBkVz7c

watch it and the proof that the pictures in this video are real
    is in pokemon battle frontier where in the last episode May said shes going to
    travel to johto for contests and i think that Soul will be appearing as a
    Recurring character in the season too.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Okay, the video below shows that ash will not be going to johto but
    there will b a season with May as the main character

the URL is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCv0XBkVz7c

watch it and the proof that the pictures in this video are real
    is in pokemon battle frontier where in the last episode May said shes going to
    travel to johto for contests and i think that Soul will be appearing as a
    Recurring character in the season too.

Get your facts straight, that video was posted two years ago. If they were going to do that it would've been announced by now. Proof, my ass.

Besides, this thread is pointless. The Mysterious Forest episode was on two weeks ago and it disproved the OP's whole theory.

Freakin' bull stories. Have some patience. If they're going to Johto, they'll announce it. Until then, sit on your asses and wait. >_>

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    oh right sorry i didnt look at the post date
    oops so sorry but that season would be a very good idea though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back