• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning to PC

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
  • I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but hopefully some people do. :P Anyway, quite a while ago, I decided to quit PC. I'm back now~ Hopefully I'll still enjoy PC ^.^

Oh yeh, and if you haven't noticed, I like using smileys more now.

Wait! One more thing~ If you're on BMGf/PokéFarm/Fanfiction.net/DeviantArt/Chicken Smoothie, we might already know each other. I'm IceKyurem on all of those, except BMGf where I'm Derpeh Hoovez.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Smilies are AWESOME. :D ^_^ :P

I'm excited to hear you're giving PC another chance. I'm sure you have a few friends here that miss you. So, welcome back! Just be sure you gave the rules a reread since there may have been a few changes. I'm not exactly sure how long you've been gone, so you'll be fine. :D Have fun on your return to PC, and I'll be sure to see ya around! ^_^

...I'm so sure you're an MLP fan because of your Derpeh Hoovez username. xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but hopefully some people do. :P Anyway, quite a while ago, I decided to quit PC. I'm back now~ Hopefully I'll still enjoy PC ^.^

Oh yeh, and if you haven't noticed, I like using smileys more now.

Wait! One more thing~ If you're on BMGf/PokéFarm/Fanfiction.net/DeviantArt/Chicken Smoothie, we might already know each other. I'm IceKyurem on all of those, except BMGf where I'm Derpeh Hoovez.

Welcome back to PC, huh?

I think I also use them a lot more these days... :P (There! :))

I'm also on BMGf. Seems like I have met you before, huh? Think you did a username change there at least once.

Have fun at PC!

Back