• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Revived] Graphics Academy

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh... you mean PSE. xD
    oh, and Thomas... are you good with a pen tool? i need someone else who's good with a pen tool. x3
    EDIT: oh, and Yukito... i can really help you there. PSE is pretty much the same as normal PS, only the menu setup is different. i could probably give you a few tutorials for PSE and you'll get really good; all it takes is getting used to all the key commands, toolbars, that kinda stuff. especialy toolbars. x3

Kurosaki

I've made the one in my sig, and the one below in Elements, just screwing around.

[Revived] Graphics Academy

Edit: I've never used PS, so I wouldn't know, but anything you have would be helpful.

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    The Legendary ACManga said:
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh... you mean PSE. xD
    oh, and Thomas... are you good with a pen tool? i need someone else who's good with a pen tool. x3
    EDIT: oh, and Yukito... i can really help you there. PSE is pretty much the same as normal PS, only the menu setup is different. i could probably give you a few tutorials for PSE and you'll get really good; all it takes is getting used to all the key commands, toolbars, that kinda stuff. especialy toolbars. x3
    If you look at the giselle banner I made the selection go around her with the freehand selection tool, if that isnt much different than the pen tool then yeah I am good with it! :P

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    I wanna be a teacher and a student... if that's ok.

Teacher Entry Form:

Name: DarkPegasus
    Favorable Major: Paint
    Example of your work: bart HPA

Student Entry Form:

Name: DarkPegasus
    What you want to learn about: PhotoShop CS (1)
    Current Skill Level: newbie (just look at my sig...)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    wow, Thomas, not bad... all right, all applications are accepted. for the students... ask for help, and hopefully someone will become your teacher for a while x3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Student Entry Form:

Name: Miyu-chan... <<;
    What you want to learn about: Err... Anything? =D;;; How to make stuff/banners better, I guess... <<;
    Current Skill Level: Beginner! xD; I use Photoshop 6, btw. <<; I made the banner in my signature... yeah. <<;

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    DarkPegasus said:
    I got one question:

Sylver how did you make the background for your sig?
    It's mixed with brushes and renders.
    DarkPegasus said:
    Ah, and how can I put brushes in photoshop CS? I tryed putting them in Presets\Brushes\Adobe Photoshop Only but I got an error.
    Put the brushes in Presets\Brushes, it should work.

Last edited:

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
    Teacher Entry Form:

Name: Anubis
    Favorable Major: Photoshop CS 2
    Example of your work: My sig =P

Sawyer

���
    Years
    oh, yay~ finally i got you back into the graphics academy. (Anubis was one of the best teachers in the first one)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    fractals are... this is tough, umm... they're like swirly thingies, if you put food coloring in a glass of color, you know how it sort of creeps and spins around? it looks like that. vectors are shapes you make with the pen tool, and VT generally uses Bryce 5 (render program) to make his render sigs, then brushes them in PSCS2 x3

Back