• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Revived] Graphics Academy

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well, i make mine with normal filters, but... it's easier to just get brushes from someone... (you don't have to give credit unless you put them on a site xD) i don't really know of a place that specializes, but... you can just google it; that might help x3

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well, you should expirement with the twirl filters and the polar coordinates filters... you'll figure something out. (there are tons of different ways to do it, and... i'd tell you mine, but remember, "it's always better to do things yourself"? xD)

Sawyer

���
    Years
    oh, that's tough... i doubt i could figure out how to do that. but like i said, it's much, much easier to just experiment, then you can figure out how to do other stuff while figuring out how to do something else x3

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, you need lots of work... when you need help, just ask, one of our teachers will help you out, or i will x3

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yeah, I guess I would try to help you out too, you just ask what you want to know and blah blah, and I will help XD

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    yo AC, maybe we should make a listing thread of teachers and students. I can't wait to start teaching the students :D

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    Can we learn about spriting here? Because there s no academy in HOTS. If we can:

Name: missingnomaster
    What you want to learn about: Spriting(In MS Paint)
    Current Skill Level: I Can do recolours, Bad fusions, And Devamps. No custom stuff. Low skill anyway.

Stevo-kun

Years
    XD Neko, and no Missingnomaster, it isn't for spriting, it is for graphics such as banner and avatars >>

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Okay. i will ask Stevo and you *looks at AC magna*. And missingnomaster you need to see the full thread before you ask and post these Oo
    Anyways I might get Photoshop CS 2 son. So Stevo do you know how to use them?

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i use CS1, and i pwn at PS.. your version hardly matters unless you have 4 or under... the rest, nothing really changes... PS7 is pretty much the same as CS1 or 2. and sorry missingnomaster, perhaps you should take that up with a veteran spriter... and ask them if they'd make one.

Years
    Name:Halo
    What you want to learn about:How to Use Photoshop 6 for good banners.
    Current Skill Level:
    [Revived] Graphics Academy

I hope Im able to be taught here. :P

Stevo-kun

Years
    I only use PS7, and like AC has just said, that is similiar to CS1 and 2, so if you need help on PS7 you can ask me XD. Or AC, he is the best IMO XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well, Stevo, you know pretty much all of the tutorial's i'd give other people... xD

Back