• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rhevarhe_duh's Tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Here's custom P.C and Mart in FR/LG default style using my own color. (Trying to keep away from Kyledove's Style)
    rhevarhe_duh's Tiles
    I hope you like them. ^^
    Comment and critique are welcome.

I can't believe the lack of constructive posting ...

-----

One problem I have is that the roof pattern is much to centred onto the roof, you need to move it up a bit and leave a space at the bottom part of the roof to make it look a bit more realistic.
    Two is the two random poles on each side of the PC put the tiles off with those random red streaks across them.
    Your trying to keep away from Kyledoves still but you saturated the tiles, hows that staying away? Bright tiles don't mean bad.

Years
    I can't believe the lack of constructive posting ...

-----

One problem I have is that the roof pattern is much to centred onto the roof, you need to move it up a bit and leave a space at the bottom part of the roof to make it look a bit more realistic.
    Two is the two random poles on each side of the PC put the tiles off with those random red streaks across them.
    Your trying to keep away from Kyledoves still but you saturated the tiles, hows that staying away? Bright tiles don't mean bad.

1. I wanted to make the roof look flat.
    2. I use the colors that I thought it was nice for me. I didn't desaturate the colors.

Thanks for the criticism anyway. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    They look really well.
    I don't think it's a bad thing that they aint too far off kyledoves style. Don't forget that kyledove based his tiles of D/P/Pt. If you make tiles look like the FR/LG style, you are making tiles that are years old.
    I think finding your own looking and keeping with the style of the main pokemon RPG DS titles will be a good idea. Stay with or ahead of the curve, not behind it.

Bao

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    those look amazing. you could try adding different shades of the same color. the buildings (like the pokecenter) doesn't have to be the same original color...did you understand that..? lol

Atomic Reactor

I sure do hope you get your own style though, I'm getting annoyed by kyledoves tiles being everywhere lol. (no offense kyle)
    But yeah, I hope to see your own style soon.
    That would be cool.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
    rhevarhe_duh's Tiles

The tint is almost in the same as Kyledove's. FR/LG tiles are very bright and colorful.

Years
    Hey all.
    I'm to busy with the school exam and the national exam lately.
    So, I don't have many sprites to show.

rhevarhe_duh's Tiles --> Any type and name sugestion?
    rhevarhe_duh's Tiles --> Houndour avatar. Old stuff.

More sprites coming soon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back