• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rhevarhe_duh's Tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    I'm loving the latest set of tiles. You have a great look to your tiles, I'm hoping the new style you are going for doesn't change to much from your current work. You've did a good job so far :)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Won't be long before you see those tiles in Protectors screenshots :P
    Great job. Your tiles look awesome. I like the detail too. The new house just looks like it has so much detail.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Hey duh, do you like how your trees came out?
    rhevarhe_duh's Tiles

Years
    O.O
    O.O
    These are great!
    I'm definatley using the house!
    You'll use the house? Thanks! :)

Won't be long before you see those tiles in Protectors screenshots :P
    Great job. Your tiles look awesome. I like the detail too. The new house just looks like it has so much detail.
    I am happy you like them, Neo. Moreover, I am a big fan of your game.
    I can't wait to see those tiles in your game. :P

Hey duh, do you like how your trees came out?
    rhevarhe_duh's Tiles
    I like them. Especially with your nice pallete. :)

Cool, good job! Keep going!
    Thanks for the support, Jonny! I'll make more tiles when I have much time. :)

Years
    Aack. I had a really long post typed up with critique but Windows 7 glitched up on me.

To sum up what I was going to say: you are still using the Kyledove style. They aren't bad by any stretch, but I am not going to say they are good, though. You really need to adopt your own style to get me to say that. It would be great to see some tiles from you in your own style. Until then, they still look like Kyledove imitators. I am sorry, but that is what your tiles look like to me.

Years
    Aack. I had a really long post typed up with critique but Windows 7 glitched up on me.

To sum up what I was going to say: you are still using the Kyledove style. They aren't bad by any stretch, but I am not going to say they are good, though. You really need to adopt your own style to get me to say that. It would be great to see some tiles from you in your own style. Until then, they still look like Kyledove imitators. I am sorry, but that is what your tiles look like to me.

You're right, Alistair. I'm still using Kyledove's style. But I'm trying to change the style slowly. From the pallets, shading style, and everything.

Thanks for the comment and criticism, Alistair. I appreciate it.​

Years
    Here's custom P.C and Mart in FR/LG default style using my own color. (Trying to keep away from Kyledove's Style)
    rhevarhe_duh's Tiles
    I hope you like them. ^^
    Comment and critique are welcome.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    those are really nice looking tiles. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back