• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    richard i'd like a rematch tommorow when we can actually finish our "struggle" battle XD.

Sure thing, I'll be looking forward to it!

And BIG, that was some strange Blissey you had. I've seen Counter on it (with my team, Counter Blissey requires someone to take a fall in order to defeat), and I've even see Shadow Ball on one of them... but Earthquake? I think you may be the only person in the world to have put Earthquake on Blissey. To tell you the truth, I didn't even know she was able to learn it. XD

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    And BIG, that was some strange Blissey you had. I've seen Counter on it (with my team, Counter Blissey requires someone to take a fall in order to defeat), and I've even see Shadow Ball on one of them... but Earthquake? I think you may be the only person in the world to have put Earthquake on Blissey. To tell you the truth, I didn't even know she was able to learn it. XD

Serebii.net. I always look at it before I make a team. It has top 100 categories for Attack, HP, etc.

Anyways, thanx for the battle. Tomorrow you'll see a whole different team

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    hope your not talking to me as I don't even use my blissey, much less earthquake on it.

No... I was talking to BIG.

He pulled a surprise sweeping Blissey on me.

- Earthquake
    - Counter
    - Shadow Ball
    - ???

Not sure what that last move is... didn't get a chance to see it.

Also, BIG, what was it holding, if anything? Wasn't Leftovers.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Hmm... this sounds interesting, if you're still up, I wouldn't mind battling you.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Richard can we battle? if anyone wants to battle I'm here.

We can battle, but try not to triple post in my thread like that. Also, don't challenge people other than myself in my challenge thread. That'd be great.

darthmoose, if you're still on, I can battle you. Then ThePlaya. I can't spend too much time online, so we've gotta make this quick.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Ohhh I wanna hear the juicy details about the battle after you are done Richard.

Well, if you want the scoop: I beat Aragorn. But man-oh-man was it a close match. I got a lucky strike in, though, when I critical hit one of his Pokes. But I don't think it would have mattered too much, for the job would have been done next turn.

Well, I'm gonna go for a bit, gotta cool down after that battle (that was a battle where afterwards you need a cigarette, even if you don't smoke), then I'll be back on, if anyone out there wishes to battle!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    whoa, you beat aragorn O_O that's pretty good. i don't think i got close.. the closest i got was a 3-0 i think. :/ guess that new team of yours is really doing well.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    whoa, you beat aragorn O_O that's pretty good. i don't think i got close.. the closest i got was a 3-0 i think. :/ guess that new team of yours is really doing well.

Well, I did get a few bouts of substantial luck... so I really think that's what won me the match. But he got hax on me the first time we battled, so I guess we're even (our record is 1-1).

And hey! Announcement!

I've recently come across a Shiny Adamant Beldum in my Emerald game, and since cloning isn't too frowned upon a deed (and I can only do it in Emerald), I'm now offering a prize to those who defeat me! It's bred through my Powerhouse Ditto (Perfect IVs in HP and Attack). Through an IV check, here are the Beldum's IVs:

HP: 12
    Attack: 31
    Defense: 14
    SpAtk: 17
    SpDef: 13
    Speed: 9

So... whomsoever defeats me in battle wins one of these Beldums!
    (Of course, I can only do 6 a day)

I'll add it to the title here, and the opening post.

So hopefully this will make a few people up their game! ;)

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    ..Meh, the chances of me winning with a non-IV bred team would be the chances of Bush becoming the most famous(NOT IMFAMOUS)guy in America.

Hey, a few people defeat me on a regular basis (Samson and c_dog, to name two), so I really can't be too hard to beat. ;)

IVs only matter in the short run. All in all, it's strategy and wit that wins a match, unless your team's IVs are about all about zero. XD

Also, I won't be doing any battles until late tonight... I've got the long shift at work. Bleh, so I'll be available probably after 11:00pm EDT sometime.

Back