• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RIDE PAGER [ESSENTIALS V17]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Looks like I need to create an arranged Documentation for it (I have literally missed pointing the relation between the main things).

The script goes together with Marin's Pokeride and hence the first v1 has provided the 7 mounts available with Marin's pokeride. You might be aware that this whole thing was started by UlithiumDragon for their game on v16, which he gave to my friend (PokeMVDeveloper) and he gave to me(yeppp its a chain), he had made many custom pokerides. You can find the showcase of his mounts here- https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=400872 So, basically, the additional mounts provide functionality for these 17 mounts. If you want to use all mounts not just default 7, first follow installation from main folder, then open additional mounts folder(no need to copy v1 script). From this additional mounts folder, copy graphics and pbs, follow installation and copy the script. This installation is kinda complicated, so there I have provided Pokeride_Main edited version if you don't want to follow installation. And that's the difference.
    If adding 7 default pokeride mounts, ignore additional folder, else follow the above process. (I think I shall provide a copy of PE with pokeride installed with a pokeride map)

Following Pokemon Ex? Looks like you are using v18 essentials. This Ride Pager script is for v17 and might work smoothly with Mej71's Following Pokemon(I haven't but PokeMVDeveloper has tested it). Since there is no official v18 release of Pokeride by Marin, the ride pager is also not released for v18 either.

But friend Marin's Pokeride scriptbis working properly with v18.1, then why don't you update the scripts ?

But friend Marin's Pokeride scriptbis working properly with v18.1, then why don't you update the scripts ?

Have you tried everything. There are errors with me regarding surfing, speed, and a few other things. I have personally solved these things and am providing Pokeride_Main and Ride along with Ride Pager in Attachments. Note that this has additional mounts pre-installed(the ones made by UD). This will be eventually added to Main post when I complete a brief Documentation.
    Enjoy!

Attachments

• v18.zip
      14.4 KB · Views: 30

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Have you tried everything. There are errors with me regarding surfing, speed, and a few other things. I have personally solved these things and am providing Pokeride_Main and Ride along with Ride Pager in Attachments. Note that this has additional mounts pre-installed(the ones made by UD). This will be eventually added to Main post when I complete a brief Documentation.
    Enjoy!

I guess it was best for me but now if its updated properly then thats great , Tyanks a lot I love pokerides more than any riding facility

Huge Update:-
    • Completely Plug-and-play.
    • Integrated both v1 and v2 into the better v3.
    • No need to edit any script sections (except for the save and load one).
    • No need to edit large parts of code to just add few mounts.
    JUST define the mounts in PBS, add the module and enjoy.
    And most importantly, don't forget to read the documentation on the Options and Methods and the steps of adding new mounts in brief.

Don't forget to check PokeMVDeveloper's DeviantArt for more custom Pokerides graphic.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Huge Update:-
    • Completely Plug-and-play.
    • Integrated both v1 and v2 into the better v3.
    • No need to edit any script sections (except for the save and load one).
    • No need to edit large parts of code to just add few mounts.
    JUST define the mounts in PBS, add the module and enjoy.
    And most importantly, don't forget to read the documentation on the Options and Methods and the steps of adding new mounts in brief.

Don't forget to check PokeMVDeveloper's DeviantArt for more custom Pokerides graphic.

Nice Script but for which version of essentials ?
    I mean will this work in v18 like v2 did ?

Days
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Can anyone help me? I want to make this Pokè Ride but have Pokémon Essentials v.20.1

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2024
    Hey I need some help. When I use the flygon or araquanid mount I can walk threw literaly every tile as long as water is on one of the three layers. The only way to block those 2 mounts on water is by putting an event on that tile (e.g. a trainer). Blocking off my water routes with events is a bit tedious.
    So can someone help me to modify the script so that Waterwalking/Flying mounts can be blocked by rocks placed in the sea.

Back