• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ridiculous trades

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Whats yours mine are giving a level 5 geodude for level 48 gyarados and wobbuffet level 48 fo level 60 Infernape

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Whats yours mine are giving a level 5 gyarados for level 48 gyarados and wobbuffet level 48 fo level 60 Infernape

So you're pretty much admitting to cheating? Gyarados cannot be obtained under level 20 as far as I know.

I've only ever traded once on GTS and that was a trade with my Lv 1 Scyther for a Lv 47 Palkia. 8)

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I once put up a Lv82 Pikachu (trained myself from an egg) on Wi-Fi and got one back just one level above holding a Thunder Stone. I was really confused as the stats were pretty close.

I was looking for a trader who would give up a Riolu, and I found one that was asking for a Lv.80+ Darkrai in exchange for a Lv.1 Riolu (keep in mind, this was the only request that wasn't Lv.100 in the whole group).

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    mine wud be that a guy put up a shiny rapidash lvl 100 and what he wanted was a corsala and i got it :D

but i also hate those people who put up pokemon and ask for the same pokemon and the same lvl i mean i know u need more trainer ids but couldn,t u do it some other way

Years
    • Age 43
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    I typically only do ridiculous trades to exploit the trade evolution bug. I think my most ridiculous trade offer on the GTS was a Level 1-10 Grotle when I put a Haunter on there, but can't quite remember if that's right or not.

But what is it in Platinum that we can't even see the Levels asked for anymore on the GTS? I was stumped for a while why I had the right pokemon but it was grayed out and I couldn't send it off. I didn't find this out until I looked it up on Bulbapedia and they don't even know if this is intentional or not.

jaipr

PkMn Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    I once put up a Lv82 Pikachu (trained myself from an egg) on Wi-Fi and got one back just one level above holding a Thunder Stone. I was really confused as the stats were pretty close.

I was looking for a trader who would give up a Riolu, and I found one that was asking for a Lv.80+ Darkrai in exchange for a Lv.1 Riolu (keep in mind, this was the only request that wasn't Lv.100 in the whole group).

I know this is sort of off topic, but I have quite a lot of Riolu's chain breeded from a female Lucario off GTS, and I could give you some if you are still looking for one.

rwengra

Peter & Nira
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    So you're pretty much admitting to cheating? Gyarados cannot be obtained under level 20 as far as I know.

I've only ever traded once on GTS and that was a trade with my Lv 1 Scyther for a Lv 47 Palkia. 8)

Actually, in emerald, while fishing in Sootopolis City for a jolly Gyarados, I somehow found and caught a level 1 Gyarados. So I guess it is possible if it was obtained from emerald.

Years
  • but i also hate those people who put up pokemon and ask for the same pokemon and the same lvl i mean i know u need more trainer ids but couldn,t u do it some other way
    I'm pretty sure the main reason people ask for the same poke same level is because of the GTS cloning trick. They do that because if the Pokemon they're trying to clone gets traded, they'll still have practically the same Pokemon.

For some reason I keep seeing trainers that want level 40 Kirlias. :/ I actually traded one for a level 100 shiny Infernape... Too bad it was hacked and deleted my game data...

Last edited:

Pekachoo

LOLCATS
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I'm pretty sure the main reason people ask for the same poke same level is because of the GTS cloning trick. They do that because if the Pokemon they're trying to clone gets traded, they'll still have practically the same Pokemon.

For some reason I keep seeing trainers tha want level 40 Kirlias. :/ I actually traded one for a level 100 shiny Infernape... Too bad it was hacked and deleted my game data...

lolz i keep seeing people that "want" lv100 turtwigs and grotles.

o.O why would they want to clone hacked pokemon? shouldnt they just use gameshark since they are already cheating?

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    right after i caught dialga i traded it for one that was at 100 in the gts

Dragard

Ghoul Soul
    Years
  • The GTS is full of rip offs :(

I traded my really bad Lucario (fans do anything for these) for a shiny Roselia.

chickengamer

Pointless Space, Trade with me
    Years
  • The best trade i have done is a piplup for a shiny shix, its not realy anything special and the shix was most likely a hack as i did the trade over the GTS, i quite often try my luck with breedable starters such as piplup, chimcar etc... and get much better pokemon, such as shaymin, and others =)

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I know this is sort of off topic, but I have quite a lot of Riolu's chain breeded from a female Lucario off GTS, and I could give you some if you are still looking for one.

lol, this was a while ago, and thank you. But I have gotten my Riolu and have already stared a new game. I have no need for anymore Riolus.

Back