• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Riding on Pokémon

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • I'm not sure if this was shown in any of the trailers, but if you catch an Onix and take it out of its Pokéball, your character rides on top of it when there is enough space.

Do you like doing this? And are there other Pokémon that you can ride on?

Years
  • I saw someone on Twitter riding on the Snorlax today. It was probably the best thing I'll ever see whole day. You and your partner are pretty much glued to his belly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    I think I like Kangaskhan the best. You ride on its shoulder and Pikachu rides in its pouch next to the joey.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    I like riding the Pokemon though I wish that after you get access to the high flying that you could chose to fly high or low, I hate having to get off my charizard because i see a ground Pokemon I want

Back