• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

righty or lefty?

Which are You?

• Right Handed

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Left Handed

Votes: 18 22.2%

• Total voters

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I'm an ambi dominant lefty, actually. I can write okay with my right hand, but I can eat and play sports and type with my right hand perfectly.

I actually use the computer mouse with my right hand, but I can't use it with my left ^.^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Right-handed xD My handwriting is horrible just with my right hand... my left-handed writing is, well, disgraceful..!!! @__@; I used to want to be left-handed, though, because that seemed to me a trait of 'the special people'... ha. xD;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I can do everything well with my right hand. I realized I could use the left hand, too, but when I write, I write backward. This is an ability shared by both hands, but I found it weird that my left hand does so naturally (trying to correct this). So...I don't know. o_o;

I guess righty, since that was how I started off.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I'm a lefty too, I remember myself learning to write with my left hand when I was younger because the pencil was on my left. XD
    But, for the sports I play, I usually use my right hand, I find it confusing to do the exact opposite of what the teacher teaches. I can write numbers decently with my right hand, but my words.. well, yes, lets not go there. ^^;;

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I'm ambidextrous, but I write with my right hand.

For some reason, if I throw a football with my left, it flips all over, but my right is a perfect spiral. XD

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I think perfect ambidexterity is a myth.. I've never known anyone with it.

It seems most can do certain things with both, or different hands. Or have practiced alot to get good at their passive hand. But never anyone who can do everything with both.

Hhhm...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Right handed. But able to write with the left too.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hello!
    One of those (while I am writing) 17 left-handed came here.
    Okay, I can write with right hand, but the text has the minimal readability. And, for example, I can use mouse with right hand and I also eat right-handed style :D. But I'm dominantly left-handed.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I think perfect ambidexterity is a myth.. I've never known anyone with it.

It seems most can do certain things with both, or different hands. Or have practiced alot to get good at their passive hand. But never anyone who can do everything with both.

Hhhm...

That's because it IS a myth =O I'm ambidextrous, but writing with my right hand makes my text look all woobly xD;; Otherwise, my right hand is MUCH stronger than my left, and I prefer to use it for things like typing, using the mouse, playing baseball ect.

The proper term for ambidexterity would be 'mixed handed', I've heard. So yes, as I already said, my left hand is my dominant hand, even though I'm ambidextrous. =0

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I'm right-handed. Since I was little, my family put the computer mouse on the left side. I think that's how I started getting very good accuracy using a baseball bat left-handed. =P

Makoto

Years
    Er, bothy? ;D

I was initially right-handed, but my parents made me practice using my left hand. I have a tendency of breaking my right arm&hand, so it was more convenient for me to be able to utilize both hands. So, yesh, I'm ambidextrous~

What she said, kind of.....
    I was born a righty, mom taught me to write with my left hand. Since then I have some things I'm better at right-handed, others better left-handed. They're about equal.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I wish I was left-handed (because it's an exclusive trait), but instead I'm right-handed, which doesn't bother me in the long-run. :\

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Hmmm... there should be a "Both" selection in this. :(

But, who cares, I'm right handed. :P

Back