• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

righty or lefty?

Which are You?

• Right Handed

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Left Handed

Votes: 18 22.2%

• Total voters

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
  • Er, bothy? ;D

I was initially right-handed, but my parents made me practice using my left hand. I have a tendency of breaking my right arm&hand, so it was more convenient for me to be able to utilize both hands. So, yesh, I'm ambidextrous~

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm a lefty, but for some reason, I do sports with my right hand. I'm useless at basketball and badminton with my left hand...

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I am Right handed, I look retarded doing anything w/my left hand

Years
  • I'm left-handed. I can use my right hand for some things, but my left hand is a ton stronger than my right.
    Also, in sports, I like switching between hands instead of changing my position. o.o

lt.bob

Caboose
    Years
  • I,m Ambidextrous. I write with my right hand but with my left hand it is only a little worse, and I have only written with my left hand twice. Go ambidextrous people. Pkmn Prodigy you are leaving out ambidextrous people.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Righty. =]
    It's hard for me to write with my left hand, though I've tried like... many times!
    Oh yeah I've tried heaps but righty is my bestie hand to write with ^^;;
    Stick to teh right from now on =D
    Anyways I'm not good at anything using teh left hand...especially at badmiton ;P

altarialover :t334:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I'm a proud leftie ^^
    I use my left hand for everything, eating, playing sports, writing...so basically my left hand is my strongest hand. And even when I play soccer and other games with my feet, I still use my left foot because that also is the strongest. But I use right hand for the computer...but I think most people would do that anyway ^^

My primary school teacher once told me that Left Handers are better drawers and Left Handers are better writers.

~Star Poochyena :t261:
    :

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • I'm a lefty, but for some reason when i play golf or tennis i use my right hand instead of my left hand. But for the moral majority of the things i do i use my left hand.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • I'm a lefty, and proud!

My right arm is strangely stronger, but not nearly as accurate or dextrous.

I've practiced with my right alot, just for fun. And I'm pretty good on it compared to before. But not quite ambidextrous.

Last edited:

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
  • I actually started out writing with my left hand but my mother forced me to learn with my right when I was really young. I've been a right ever since! XD

Back