• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rikal's Little Shoppe

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Rikal's Little Request Shoppe

First off, I must say that I don't have much to trade for. Most are not that tough to get but I only have Platinum and can't get some of them in-game. I DO have Pokemon with PKRS if that is enough of a bartering chip to help any of the Legendary trades...

Wants:
    Non-Legendarys: (UTs, please)
    - Cyndaquil

- Torchic
    - Mudkip

Legendarys:
    - Mew
    - Celebi
    - Latias
    - Latios

Offering:
    - Any non-Legends in Emerald or Platinum
    - I have a bunch of Eevees and Dittos
    - I can give a Pokemon with PKRS
    - TMs (don't have much, though. I used most of the big ones like Earthquake)
    OTHERS:
    - I'm willing to offer up my services to EV train Pokemon. You MUST have a list of exactly what you want (if you don't know good combination, I'll help you).
    - I will also offer IV breeding but only if you have a female Pokemon/Ditto with the Nature you want, or you don't care about the Nature.

Like I said, I don't really have much. Really sorry D:

Last edited:

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    what do you want for a bulbasaur and a weedle? i hav lots to offur u check meh thread
    What do I want for them...? I think you might be confused or maybe I did not say it clearly xD, but the ones I posted are the ones that I'm currently looking for :x

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Wow old thread is old.

I'd like to see if I can get some more help on this, as SoulSilver is about to come out and I'm trying to finish everything...

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
  • - Bulbasaur
    - Charmander
    - Squirtle
    - Chikorita
    - Totodile
    - Torchic
    - Mudkip

I have all of those and if you want them as shinies i'd be glad to give em to you for free otherwise if you dun want shiny tell me what nature you want it and level and if you want me to EV Train it

All Free~

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    i will give you torchic spiritomb mudkip for FREE right now if you get on wifi

This offer still up? I can get on now xD

- Bulbasaur
    - Charmander
    - Squirtle
    - Chikorita
    - Totodile
    - Torchic
    - Mudkip

I have all of those and if you want them as shinies i'd be glad to give em to you for free otherwise if you dun want shiny tell me what nature you want it and level and if you want me to EV Train it

All Free~

That would be amazing! I'll take shinnies, if you're offering them for free xD Seeing as you're offering shinnies, would it be all right if I through some of the ones I already have? They'd be Cyndaquil, Treecko, Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup. Sorry to ask for them after the offer... I just didn't think anyone would offer free shinnies xD
    Natures don't really matter. And for level, can you make them "before evolving" levels? Here's a list for levels on each:
    - Bulbasaur - LV 15
    - Charmander - LV 15
    - Squirtle - LV 15
    - Chikorita - LV 15
    - Cyndaquil - LV
    - Totodile - LV 17
    -
    Treecko - LV
    - Torchic - LV 15
    - Mudkip - LV15
    - Turtwig - LV17
    - Chimchar - LV 13
    - Piplup - LV 15

I wonder why Totadile's and Turtwig's is so late....

Last edited:

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    No no, I do. I just added more, it's not too much trouble.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    i have a cyndaquil if you want one, i have groudon, and a spare requaza(forgot how to spell it) to.

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    i have a cyndaquil if you want one, i have groudon, and a spare requaza(forgot how to spell it) to.

Want anything non-legendary for the Rayquaza? I can give you a Pokemon with PKRS, if it would help. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    uh hold on.
    ill check out whatcha have :D im sure something can be worked out.

Back