• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Rilou's Art

-Rilou-

Lost One Weeping
Years
  • Hello there, Kay here, and I have just found this subforum. With a little art I would like to share with others, I've decided to make a thread!
    Wowowowow Rilou is using proper capitalization and punctuation for once

Spoiler:
    Inspired by this song. (Slightly explicit)
    Spoiler:
    A mouse giving his sister cheesecake.
    Spoiler:
    Request for someone on a different forum.

That is roughly most the art I have for 2015. I'm not sure if I should post my 2014 art or not, as they're all now technically old.
    Click here to view my deviantART!

Art Status:
    Requests: Maybe. Depends on your reference.
    Art Trades: Ask Me.
    Collabs: Ask Me.
    (Point) Commissions: Open!
    I however, draw only animals, as you could see. If you request a non-animal, i may turn them into an animal if I like their design..

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    These look fun. I think you now that you know it yourself, but these aren't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but they look really fun. They all are very characteristic, and so defined. They all have their own identity and it really works.

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Hey Kay!
    I just posted in your welcome thread a few minutes ago! Glad to see you've already made your way to the art section and got some stuff posted. I gave you a follow on dA - your profile is adorable.

I think your style is really cute and I can't wait to watch your artistic journey. If you have time soon could you draw me a bunny? I think it would go well with your style. What programs do you use for your drawings? Do you own a tablet, if so then what kind?

-Rilou-

Lost One Weeping
    Years
  • Ahh I'll draw a bunny tomorrow!
    I'm feeling kind of drowsy right now because I took my prescription.
    It'll more than likely be on paper because I doodle stuff during school hours.

And for drawing... I use Paint for the sketches, while I use Paint Tool SAI for everything else.
    And I do have a drawing tablet! It's a Picasso Professional.

Back