• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rin's Breeding Center

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    Updated 2/21 - I am back from Vacation and added new pokemon available for trade!

A friend suggested I open my own breeding center so I am. :) I tend to breed in batches and if I have extras I don't mind giving them away. I've got most of the pokedex completed so I can breed almost anything upon request. I do not own a game shark so all my breeding is done the "old-fashioned" way. I'm willing to try and breed for specific egg moves and/or inherited TMs IF I already have a compatible male available with those moves or if I can acquire the male easily.

Latest batches available for trade:
    Happiny (Pound/Growl/Aromatherapy/Toxic)
    Chansey (Pound/Growl/Aromatherapy/Toxic)
    Charmander (Dragon Rush/Crunch/Flamethrower/Dig)
    Vulpix (Ember/Flamethrower/Dig/-)

Wanted:
    Huntail
    Gorebyss
    Shinies
    Legendaries that are not available in game (i.e. Mew, Celebi, etc.)

Post here or PM me with your offer or request. If you don't have anything, the pokemon I have listed above are also available as giveaways.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    Last night before I leave for vacation - if there are any takers PM me or post here. :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I have a Celebi

Do you have any Calm Happiny with the ability Natural Cure? Because that'd be brilliant.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    Arcanineflames - I have a surplus of charmanders, so I don't really care what I get in return for them. :)
    Lance - I do have a Calm Happiny with Natural Cure. :)

The bad news is that I don't currently have an internet connection that works with the DS. I'll be returning home late Saturday night (CST) and can do trades then. I can hold the pokemon for you guys until then if you want to wait. Also, let me know if either of you want them nicknamed.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    I am back and I have PM'ed you both - when you are online we can do the trade. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Hi! :)
    im looking for charmander, vulpix, eevees..
    preferable if they're of low level cos i like to train em up slowly ;)
    i just restarted pearl so i can offer beginning pokemon so far but if u need anything i can try to look it up for u! :D

let me know thanks!! :)))

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    I probably have something or can breed it. Did you have a specific pokemon in mind?

Back