• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rio de Janeiro says Hello!

Years
  • Hello everyone!
    My name is Marcio, I'm from Rio de Janeiro. I play Pokémon since the first generation and not worry too much if a generation is better than the other, I just like them all.

I played a lot in the nintendo 64 and lost several hours in the third generation. I did not play much the fourth generation and the fifth brought me back to Pokémon.

I am a casual player and have fun with the story, I'm not used to engage me in a competitive metagame, but appreciate those who always seek the best teams and I'm surprised with new strategies.

I hope to enjoy the best of the community!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, welcome to the forums! Nice with more south americans (: I know a few here. I too play casually for story and fun, it's just as good as any way to enjoy the games <3 hope to see you around!

Back