• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RiotGrrrl

RiotGrrrl

Battle Girl
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2012
    Hi--

I'm Cori. I'm here mostly to set up trades (workin on my Gen V National Pokedex) and make Dream World pals.

I'm hoping to get my dex pretty complete before B/W2 are released and be able to migrate everyone forward.

Currently, my only game is White 2, although I just ordered Emerald, and I also own Pearl, SoulSilver, FireRed, and Red Version.

I'm in college. My first Pokemon game was Red, but Yellow and Crystal were the ones I played all throughout my childhood.

In Dream World I'm twistmalchik. My FC is 2021-9045-1360.

I don't have any IRL friends who play, so befriend me!

(Also: I work full time through the summer and I don't have WEP at work, so I can only trade/battle/etc in the evenings on EST most days)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh mah gawd your avatar... <333

Welcome to PC, Cori! :3 It's a pleasure to meet you in this fine community. My name is Meganium. I see you have many of the Pokemon games out there, and it's awesome to hear that you have Red as your first game! That game is just amazing, and yeah...it was also my first game as well!

So, you're here for trading? We have an amazing Trade Corner here. You should definitely check that out. Set up a trade shop, or find the Pokemon you're looking for. I think you'll love our community here. Even the mods at that section are super duper friendly, so why not visit the section sometime? ;3

Anyways, we should totally trade sometime too! I'm a casual trader myself as well as a breeder. Soo yeah, anytime! I hope you have a wonderful time here at PC. Read the rules, visit the Adoption Center if you like, and have fun! Seeya!

Back