• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rival ??? wants to battle!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    My name, is UsagiTaicho. Hello. I should've done this a while back, but I didn't feel like it. I guess I'm just lazy. I'm here to enjoy pokemanz. I guess thats it.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
    Everyone on this forum does. This is a Pokemon Forums xDD have fun here where you'll meet the most epic people in the Pokemon Planet xP

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Not to worry. You have very little posts + you recently returned, so you're still a new member in my books. xD Welcome (back) to the forums!

A lot of us are here just because we enjoy Pokemon so much, so you're not really alone. xD You can head on over to our variety of boards we have here that talk about certain things about it. Or maybe you're just itching for a battle or felt like trading, or maybe you got fanart to show off? You can do it all here. :D

Well, it's nice to meet ya, and I hope you have a great time here at PC ok! Ask me questions if you need help :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My name, is UsagiTaicho. Hello. I should've done this a while back, but I didn't feel like it. I guess I'm just lazy. I'm here to enjoy pokemanz. I guess thats it.

Welcome to the forums for real, huh? Sometimes, we all forget to make that one introduction post... that post that makes you known to everyone in the forums! Anyway, I'm sure that you'll be getting around PC, no?

I enjoy Pokémon, too...

Have fun around the forums, then.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    why are the rules so fricken strict here? I just read the post to make a new thread in the progressing hacks, and it seems stupid. I have to have four screenshots? What if i've just started? or what if I don't like showing off my work that much? Can't I just give you a bit of background, and say, "here it is" that way its a surprise?

Anyway..... I'm working on a hack, off and on. Also, I do draw, but I'm still learning and some of their anatomy confuses me, so I'm just drawing from other people's pictures at the moment.

Thanks for the welcome and offerings of help.

Back