• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rm2k Xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • HiKaizer said:
    Any serious Rm2k fan knows the DBS sucks, so why are they sticking with it? They should go for the SVBS of RM2k3

Yeah i hated the RM2K DBS, because you couldnt have your characters appear on it (only battle animations).. and it looks weird when the monsters attack out in the air.

The SVBS of RM2k3 reminds me of the old snes games such as the FF ones.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    In Japan, it's gonna come at around July. It'll probably be translated
    one week onwards. Only about 2~3months away!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Yeah, that could take a while, but I heard somewhere that the may be releasing it in the US too, so it would be already translated

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I hope they release it in the US! This is going to be very cool. Just imagine...

more layers
    32 bit graphics
    jpegs
    RUBY scipting

Sounds awesome! Wasn't there some kind of RM-3D rumour going on around here a while back? I haven't seen anything about that...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I had the site for an RM-3D donwnload before.
    Back then, I wasn't really interested in 3D games
    so I erased the URL. It's in the PC site somewhere though.

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • That's like stealing...
    3DSM is what big companys use, it costs around $4000 and I'm sure is very hard to use.

I can't wait for XP though.

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    I hope they release it in the US! This is going to be very cool. Just imagine...

more layers
    32 bit graphics
    jpegs
    RUBY scipting

Sounds awesome! Wasn't there some kind of RM-3D rumour going on around here a while back? I haven't seen anything about that...

RM-3D Screenshots was from what i belive a Japanese RM2K3 sample game, that followed with the Japanese version, because i remember i found the screenshots that were supposed to be from RM-3D on an RM2K/3 website.. and it said nothing about RM-3D so i thought it was rather weird that it wasnt mentioned.

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Hmmm... that is weird. I'll have to look Rm-3D up!

Yeah.. i came across the screenshots like 3 months ago, while searching for some Japanese RM2k games such as Abyss Diver (trying to get the game) but i was unable to find the game.. i only found a few portions of the game itself, such as graphics, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back